Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta: error in txt: bad jump destination  (Read 146 times)
Mettius81 (OP)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Hi all, i'm trying to move some token that i've on my Ethereum wallet but when i try Etherdelta tell me "bad jump destination". Can someone help me in understanding what don't work and why appear this message that dont allow me to move my tokens?

Thanks a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:06 PM

EtherDelta is horrible to use. I think worst exchange which I used, they stole this title from Yobit. I use them only because I have some tokens which are listed only in ED.
Last time when I try to trade there I could not make one trade because "I have no enough eth" even if I have 0.1ETH on my address, and on ED also.
Mettius81 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

EtherDelta is horrible to use. I think worst exchange which I used, they stole this title from Yobit. I use them only because I have some tokens which are listed only in ED.
Last time when I try to trade there I could not make one trade because "I have no enough eth" even if I have 0.1ETH on my address, and on ED also.

I've started to move my Sonm on Binance, but i would like to move also Coindash but MEW give me an error about the small and capital letters differences in address. I don't know how i can solve this problem.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

I've started to move my Sonm on Binance, but i would like to move also Coindash but MEW give me an error about the small and capital letters differences in address. I don't know how i can solve this problem.

Can't you log in to MEW with your address and private key? where you saved this information?
I always save in notepad, there is no font and letters changes.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

Once I've had some issues with etherdelta. It was laggy as hell and couldn't move my funds. The real problem was about the lags: ehterdelta didn't show the updated information while the orders were already placed. Just try to wait some tome and then refresh it.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

Lots of bugs if we want to deposit and withdraw in etherdelta. I think you can try again later, maybe you can also try to change its eth address.
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

I have been using the Etherdelta for two months, I've also experienced various problems with it. Slowly loading the sums of tokens and selling a message like the lack of a token on the account I had. But there were tokens in the account. So different bugs. Try to wait for a while, refresh and then try again.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

You have no enough ETH because you didn't deposit your ETH to MEW to EtherDelta because it doesn't automatically credited on your exchange balance so you would need to deposit atleast 0.01 on your account for you to make such orders and also lessen out your gas to 2 gwei which I do normally do. All things works as it is but anytime you would really need to press refresh page for you to see the balance or visuals on your current actions. Also I don't like the interface which is too heavy which makes the site to load very slow.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mettius81 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

I'm continuing to try to move my tokens but MEW tell me always the same error. How i must do to solve the problem? I've tryed with different tokens. Someone has the same problem and was able to solve it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: