Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODEM.io, On Demand Education: Featured Forbes, INC.  (Read 2121 times)
ODEMtoken (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:28:04 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:16:15 PM by ODEMtoken

ODEM.IO
UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

The On Demand Education Marketplace – making high-quality education affordable for everyone

We’re thrilled to announce the creation of Switzerland-based ODEM AG, a launchpad for ODEM.IO, the world’s first On-Demand Education Marketplace. We’d be hard pressed to find a better location from which to introduce ODEM.IO and its collaborative, interactive approach to education. Our platform empowers students to engage with top academics around the world to create high-quality onsite educational experiences at a reasonable cost.

In today’s environment of dodgy crypto projects and outright scams, Switzerland and its local blockchain entrepreneurs are focused on winning a reputation for quality and honesty. They’re building a hybrid system of government oversight and self-regulation that we find invigorating. In September, the local Crypto Valley Association announced its support for a code of conduct to provide a legal and moral framework for developers of initial coin offerings in Switzerland. The goal is to become the world’s leading blockchain and crypto ecosystem.

Our mission at ODEM.IO focuses on empowering people who do not find their fit within the structures of existing education institutions. The ODEM platform uses blockchain technology to streamline the logistics of organizing and delivering short-and-medium-term academic experiences that have traditionally been plagued by inefficiencies. Blockchain technology also underpins the creation of what we call ODEM Token, an exchangeable digital token that will ease cross-border payments and encourage professors to align their course offerings with students’ changing needs.

ODEM.IO focuses on empowering people who do not find their fit within the structures of existing education institutions.The platform, which aspires to become the Airbnb of education, owes its inspiration to partner company Excelorators Inc., and its more than five years of experience in crafting high-quality educational experiences for international students and foreign executives at top U.S. universities.

Excelorators already has a network of more than 200 professors and education industry service providers to spearhead adoption of the ODEM platform.

Visit ODEM.IO to sign up for upcoming notices on how to participate.

Whitepaper : https://odem.io/docs/whitepaper/whitePaper-V1.2.pdf

Join us on Telegram http://t.me/odem_io and stay tuned!

ODEM IN THE NEWS!
https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/4-revolutions-made-possible-by-blockchain-economy.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

bump! Bounty to be announced - stay tuned!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

This project has very good idea to build a interesting future I hope so this will get succeed to attract the investors but there is something missing about soft cap. What amount will be considered as successful ICO and keep working on this project?
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

This project has very good idea to build a interesting future I hope so this will get succeed to attract the investors but there is something missing about soft cap. What amount will be considered as successful ICO and keep working on this project?

Thanks for looking into ODEM.IO! We are very excited to be democratizing premium education and growing access to premium channels internationally. We have set a soft cap of €1M to enable us to continue development of the ODEM platform and grow our marketplace. We already have an existing partner list of over 200 top educators to be involved with the program, as we look to launching in Beta early next year!

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions!
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

bump!
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:10:01 AM

The site is good, but your promotion on the forum is low. You need to take care of the Bounty thing.
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

The site is good, but your promotion on the forum is low. You need to take care of the Bounty thing.

Thank you! We've been heavily focused on the development front to ensure we are bringing the absolute best to our eventual end users. Details of the bounty will be announced in the next 24 hours! We cannot wait to give the community a chance get their share of ODEM Tokens as early adopters!
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

Your website seems good but still need more information. Waiting here for your news
ODEMtoken (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

platform that empowers student is an effort regeneration, this is very good, i like and will participate

Glad to hear it! We are very excited about giving students the power of curation and ownership in education. Students, Educators, and service providers all benefit in the ODEM ecosystem. More to come!
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Bounty Campaign is Live! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678328.0
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

Seeing KPMG listed as the legal advisors is certainly a confidence booster.

The team is so vastly experienced and highly impressive. I love their diversification in experience too. D

Do consider airdrops and bounties to further push this out there. Great website by the way.
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

the ODEM project is one of the most glorious projects, due to its establishment in blockhain based education, ODEM will make it easier for all in the field of global education, giving students more choice for their own needs, what else will the Odem Platform allow international and local students to take ownership of education they. this is very interesting for me, hopefully ODEM will run perfectly and succeed in its ICO. Greetings Success for everything.
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

Odem ANN Hindi Translation is live at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740992

Bounty is coming soon
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

can you explain about coin specification like total supply and how to allocation that coin. thank you

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

I'm waiting for the ODEM bounty program, even though I haven't had a chance.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

As far as i'm looking, it seems like there still lack some information here on the thread.
How much is the total supply of this coins?

french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Hi. This campaign alive? There is no news, good projects are usually a lot of discussion. I wonder why do you need the blockchain and your token for your company? There is an interest for investment funds, links to media.
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

Nice project, the Switzerland location adds you a lot of credibility. I dint see anywhere how much is your total supply, can I check that somewhere?

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Seeing KPMG listed as the legal advisors is certainly a confidence booster.

The team is so vastly experienced and highly impressive. I love their diversification in experience too. D

Do consider airdrops and bounties to further push this out there. Great website by the way.

Hehe KPMG is looking to jump on the bandwagon as all these business giants are trying to Tongue good move for both KPMG and ODEM.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████