Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MOVEMENT🔥ICO 01.02.18🔥PoS |EARN MONEY ON PEOPLE RUNNING  (Read 1294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:35:34 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:37:36 AM by SmokeMcPay

MOVEMENT is a new ecosystem that transfers users moves into tokens.
This thread describes how we use blockchain technology and smart contracts to implement economic dimension to the Movement App
that motivates users to workout or to use walking as a main mode of transportation.
From now, all the time that people spend for running, jogging or even walking to work/classes and back home will become profitable.

Every registered user will be given a wallet inside the Movement App. All the data, as well as earned coins and purchased tokens, will be safely secured in it. The user will be able to operate with the wallet via smart-contract. Wallet will also show the real-life exchange rate and give the user the ability to exchange RUN coins into MOVE Tokens.

As could be seen from the scheme above, the system will have the following operation principle:

As user runs, jogs, walks and beats the distance RUN coins are being added to his account in real-time. The number of coins rewarded depends on several factors such as total distance, time spent, calories burnt (if synchronized with apps with such calculating functions) and the amount of MOVE Tokens in users’ wallet.

The main feature of MOVE Tokens in Movement Economic System is to form an efficiency multiplier and serve as a bonus coefficient applied to the amount of RUN coins rewarded by the Movement™ App API.

Movement App will support Smart Watch technology as well as integration with all most popular smart accessories and apps for sports and health & activity tracking such as Fitbit, Google Fit, Apple Watch, Apple Health Kit, etc.

Gained RUN coins could be spent at in-app shop or exchanged for MOVE Tokens.

EXAMPLE:
USER 'A' HAS 0 MOVE TOKENS IN MOVEMENTTM WALLET SO THE COINS MULTIPLIER IS x0.
USER ‘A’ BEATS THE DISTANCE OF 1km AND GETS REWARDED WITH 100 RUN COINS.
USER ‘B’ HAS 1 MOVE TOKEN IN MOVEMENTTM WALLET SO THE MULTIPLIER IS x0.5.
USER ‘B’ BEATS THE DISTANCE OF 1km AND GETS 150 RUN COINS FOR IT.
*all the numbers stated are arbitrary

International

FAQ

What is Movement App?
MOVEMENT – is a new ecosystem, where everyone would be able to get coins for beating the distance.
It could be running, jogging or walking, outside or using a treadmill.
Users will be able to spend their coins in Movement in-app Store by purchasing sports goods, sports nutrition, sportswear and online Fitness & Yoga courses.
Or they could simply trade it into tokens and exchange it to any cryptocurrency or sell.

What differs Movement App from competitors?
Movement App is the first decentralized fitness app that was developed by implementing blockchain technology & smart-contracts.
It gave the ability to give a real-life value to in-app RUN coin, which was not achieved by competitors.

What is the difference between RUN coin & MOVE Token?
RUN coin is and in-app currency that is given to users as a reward for beaten distance.
It could be spent on in-app Store or exchanged to MOVE Tokens.
MOVE Token is an ERC 20 Token which appears to be a part of the Ethereum Network, deployed & controlled via smart-contract.
MOVE Tokens will act as an efficiency multiplier and serve as a bonus coefficient applied to the amount of RUN coins being rewarded.
MOVE Tokens will be sold during pre-ICO and ICO phases.

Do I need to have MOVE Tokens to use the App?
No, you can simply download the app, sign up and start running or walking, RUN coins will be automatically added to your in-app wallet.
MOVE Tokens act as efficiency multiplier and give bonus coefficient to the amount of RUN coins.
It’s very simple: the more MOVE Tokens you have – the more RUN coins you get.

How do you prevent cheating?
We’ve developed a security and anti-fraud system that has the following features:
1. It uses all the sensors of the smartphone such as accelerometer, pedometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, GPS etc.
to form a unique signature of walking or running pattern and improve the accuracy.
2. Automatically compares the data of all users to reveal suspicious activity.
Full description of the system is available in the Whitepaper and here

Why invest in Movement App?
- MOVE Tokens at a price that is way lower than the potential market price after the token sale and listings.
- Early-access to the Movement App for Alpha & Beta - Tests
- The unique economic system that was developed by our team has a potential to become a basis for a new ‘mining rush’ which causes rapid price grow.
- Ability to participate in discussion with developers about improvements in platforms performance.
- Due to popularity of running as a sport & walking as a main mode of transportation, the App has a potential to grow a large audience in a short period of time.
That will stimulate Token value.

What currencies are accepted during pre-ICO and ICO phases?
Pre-ICO phase – ETH, BTC, LTC. ICO phase – ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:59 PM

Movement - potentially powerful application. Sports and fitness centers may well cooperate with movement. Although - because of the high price of ETH - I advice tie price of coin to Dollar not ETH. People are afraid that in February ETH could be lower, so they are thinking about investing.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:16:06 PM

reserving looks good is there bounty?

Sure, you can find a link to it on the top of this thread. Just click a "BOUNTY CAMPAIGN SIGN"

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:19:15 PM

ATTENTION!

OUR THREADS ARE BEING CONSTANTLY ATTACKED BY A FRAUDSTER!

HERE A MESSAGE THAT WE RECEIVED FROM HIM 3 WEEKS AGO!

Hi there mr. "SmokeMcPay",

I bring you some unfortunate news today, the game is over.

You have done a great job in producing the narrative for your project, it's a shame that you have been sloppy in quite a few regards. I was waiting for confirmation but I have just received several sets of evidence that will undisputely dispel the honesty within the foundations of your project. It's good to have friends in different sectors Smiley

I must say, you have been ambitious in setting this up, at least I will give you props for that.

To my disposal are several crypto related Youtube accounts ranging from 1K to 20K subscribers. Next to this, I am in contact with a 80K subscriber Youtuber. And if this isn't enough, I have an insider group on Bitcointalk that will absolutely stampede your project into the ground. Together we range just over 200 accounts (Full member -> Legendary) and I am certain you do not want to experience what we are capable of. Although just one account should be more than enough to put the definite nail in the coffin.

As of now, you have 3 options:

1. Discard your project, explain how you have ran into a few major bumps along the road and you can not continue the project at this point in time. It is still early days, there is no need to incriminate yourself over a few bad decisions.

2. Continue the project, act as if everything is smooth sailing and come to grips with how your life, offline and online, can change in an instant.

3. Pay the amount of 1.337 BTC to 3NUvk6B82VzDCxwxK57zu3jPiMp5taSmXy and regain a second chance in making this project a success. There will be no further actions, doxing or consequences, all plays set in motion will be scrapped.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Since these options might cost you some time to consider or prepare for, you have until Friday 6:00 AM PST to make your decision. I hope you do not make the wrong one.

Should you choose option 3, the amount is expected to be received no later than Friday 10:00 AM PST. Should you fail to comply, Option 2 will come into effect.

Sincerly,
c0mrade127

It seems like the "gentleman" is so frustrated that we completely ignored his "offer" in addition to what 1.337 BTC cost on November 16th and what they cost now, that he deemed it most urgent to start spreading fud about our project. All of our files are hosted on AWS S3 (Amazon Cloud Storage), we're also using their CDN - CloudFront, and we use an AWS Lambda Function for several other mechanisms in our ICO. In other words, we have a fully functional AWS account that requires confirmation through a phone number, id and a credit card.

Even after this post had been made, the "respectable gentleman" made another "offer":

I am sure you have read my messages. It's a shame you don't listen.

You can pay the 1.337 BTC to 3NUvk6B82VzDCxwxK57zu3jPiMp5taSmXy

We usually do not react to such silly provocations, but given the scale of spam messages in all of our channels we decided to clarify things a bit here:

During this project, we received an ENORMOUS number of invitations to establish partnerships, to receive help in our marketing campaign, security audits and interviews. Some of the messages that our team received were not as nice, unfortunately, and we received some straight up threats from several community members.

To sum it up:
A regular FRAUDSTER demanding money decided to start spreading angry fud news about this project after we had IGNORED his threat. I do not see how any of the information that cryptastic shows us in any bad light.[/b]

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

I'm sure the developers will find a way out of this situation. You should always make the thread self-moderated - because recently extortion on Bitcointalk has become a common situation, unfortunately.
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:18:33 AM

quite clear study of whitepaper. The system of competition, protection from fraud shows this project on a favorable side. But price of 1 MOVE more than 1$ now.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:37:39 AM

I was waiting for such an application. Bitwalking is severely underdeveloped. It's very awful to count the steps. In fact, a useless application. Movement looks like a very serious application.
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

When do you plan to release an application for Android and iOS? What will come out sooner?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

When do you plan to release an application for Android and iOS? What will come out sooner?

We plan to release the app in March 2018. The iOS app will come out couple days earlier.

Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

Do you have a Soft Cup? What happens if the Soft Cup is not reached? How much do you have developers at the moment?
kusumadewi

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Do you have any video about the application? Do you have an alpha version? Or work about application not started yet?
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Do you plan to extend the PRE-ICO period if a small amount is collected? Now - not the most successful time for PRE-ICO.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

Do you have a Soft Cup? What happens if the Soft Cup is not reached? How much do you have developers at the moment?

Hello, the soft cap is 200ETH. If we don’t reach it, all the contributed funds will be returned to investors. You can find all the information about our team on our website.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:42:14 PM

Do you have any video about the application? Do you have an alpha version? Or work about application not started yet?

Unfortunately, we haven’t released the alpha-vesrsion of the app yet. We plan to release a presentation video and screenshots in January.

SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

Do you plan to extend the PRE-ICO period if a small amount is collected? Now - not the most successful time for PRE-ICO.

Yes, we didn’t expect such low activity during the first hours. We believe it has to do with rapid price growth. We will make an official announcement in a couple days.

kusumadewi

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

Unfortunately, we haven’t released the alpha-vesrsion of the app yet. We plan to release a presentation video and screenshots in January.

of course, ideally it was better to go to Pre-ICO with any video with running application. Then no blackmailer could not prevent the collection of funds. Perhaps it's worth moving the Pre-ICO to January?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

I think the problem is in the high price of the coin. Traders love when a coin is worth 10 cents. And here - almost 40-50 cents. Maybe - more amount of token , less - price? You need to tie the price to the dollar - and not to ETH. Now ETH costs $ 700, in February it can cost $ 400. In this case,  all participants of the Pre-ICO will lose money.
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Where can we see the advertising of Pre-ICO? If you thinking about only  Bitcointalk and Twitter  -  already there have been many bounty hunters. Investors are very few.

Hello, our project is listed on most of reliable listings including Smith & crown, cointelegraph calendar etc. We also made plenty of press releases. You can see it in “Partners and listings” section on our website.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

I loved your project.

It will also give people a reason to be more active. And too many possibilities to make some partnerships.

I hope you will succeed.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
SmokeMcPay (OP)

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

How do you plan to ensure correct steps? Already available systems can not yet provide this.

We’ve published an article on Medium explaining the technical aspect of security and anti-fraud system.

https://medium.com/@Movement_app/movement-app-security-and-anti-fraud-system-66d7274c1ceb

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: