Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8384 times)
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

The project looks very promising and intresting.i saw that the pre sale is over successfully.i really missed the big opportunity but i will try to invest into ICO.can you tell me when the ICO will start?.
I also joined the bounty campaign.i hope This project will acheive great success.

ICO will start in the 5th of Feb with starting bonus of 20%.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

This is an interesting project, this will make it more convenient for all the people who want to borrow money and use their asset as a collateral. Do you have any bounties for this?

Yes, Visit the first page and you will see the link to bounty thread.

Thank you for your fast response.
This is the only project that I know who are based on the blockchain technology for this kind of lending. I think this will gain more popularity when the ICO start and it will be rated by the ICO sites.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I think to be able to support that expansion or anything related to expanding your project will need a lot of funds to support it. Is there any plan how will you continue developments of this project in different countries? And aside from ico sales, where do you plan to get more funds to support the project and to fulfill your roadmap?

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I think to be able to support that expansion or anything related to expanding your project will need a lot of funds to support it. Is there any plan how will you continue developments of this project in different countries? And aside from ico sales, where do you plan to get more funds to support the project and to fulfill your roadmap?
You have a good point about how they will get the funds because this is a big project. Well, there is still a lot of time for the dev to make more funds about their project. Also, let's just wait for their latest announcement about their activity.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

It is good to know that devs are very positive in expanding their projects in different countries. This surely needs a lot of funds and more developments. I hope you make your plans come true.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Could you elaborate a little bit further on the partnership with Deloitte? Are they your advisors or did they actually take part in the pre-sale? What's their role within your project?

Deloitte is our consultancy partners advising us on key areas in this project.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

It is good to know that devs are very positive in expanding their projects in different countries. This surely needs a lot of funds and more developments. I hope you make your plans come true.
The automobile is a widespread industry and it has a global reach so I think that this project should aim for a global level of sales and services as it will boost the profits of the company and also the profits of its investors as they hold their tokens.
SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.

No, you don't lend your car to us. However, we give you a loan and you set your car as collateral to the loan so that in case you default, we will Auction the car to pay for the loan and give you the balance.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Undoubtedly an interesting project. I see that pre-Ico was successful. Ico starts on February 5, tell me what price did you set on your coins?

1SCASH is equivalent to $1. the minimum contribution is 0.1ETH also in BTC and LTC equivalence for BTC and LTC contributors.

SHIFTCASH (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Wow the pre-sale tokens we're already sold out? How fast was that? It's just like a race car drove so fast. If the pre-sale tokens we're gone as fast as that then we have to be ready for the countdown on their ICO, because it will be like a racing game and that will be also sold out as well. I think people nowadays are really into cars that's why this project got a steam.

All pre-sale tokens were sold out in 12 hours.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Wow the pre-sale tokens we're already sold out? How fast was that? It's just like a race car drove so fast. If the pre-sale tokens we're gone as fast as that then we have to be ready for the countdown on their ICO, because it will be like a racing game and that will be also sold out as well. I think people nowadays are really into cars that's why this project got a steam.

Congratulation for the achievement on the pre-sale! Proving that many are into the project you have created. But my question is, does the team include the verification of the authenticity of the car and the owner to prove that the car is owned by this owner. What if it's stolen and that user will pretend that he/she owns it?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Wow, this is really a very quick result! If the project started with such success, then I am sure that only success will be further. By the way, when will the main Ico start?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

This is very interesting project indeed. You guys can surely help alot of people who have plans of financing a vehicle but doesnt have enough credit score.
Agree with that. And any situations in the life happen. Some people banal do not has enough finances to contain one's vehicle. This project will be able to help to earn to such people

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

I don't own a car anf i have less idea about car title. But I am interested about the project especially that they are successful in their pre-sale. May you give me some idea on what would be the benefits for being a token holder aside from exchange?

This project is very amazing and very different as compared to other ICO's.they offer a very unique selling preposition capable of changing the car title loan industry.
you can read more about them on their medium page https://medium.com/shift-cash
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Even i love the concept and also  yes surely it will help the cryptos related peoples to get their desired car. This project will surely achieve great heights in future as i have never seen such project before.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

I did some research, this service called " collateral loan "and with this type loans you basically use an item you own as collateral, in our case is a car. The item of value is known as collateral. When you offer a lender something as collateral, you give the lender the confidence they need to lend you the money you want. The item you leave as collateral shows that you are serious about paying your loan back. Because if you don’t repay the loan, the lender can keep your collateral to sell off and recover the money they lost to you.

there are companies that offer this service, but I think Shift is going to be first company that adopt the blockchain technology in this type of business.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

I don't own a car anf i have less idea about car title. But I am interested about the project especially that they are successful in their pre-sale. May you give me some idea on what would be the benefits for being a token holder aside from exchange?
Yes the pre sale was totally surprisingly good and I think this project has the potential of hitting big .
Cars are complicated to understand but very easily to use and trade like every other item.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

I join the question. As part of the implementation of this project, do you plan to cooperate with specific companies in so many parts of the world? In addition, Europe sounds very general, so what countries do you mean?
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

We are astonished to know that the Pre sale tokens are sold out at the initial stage when we got recommended about ShitC from my friends, project generally starts for success but ShiftC started with success, its my time to participate in the ICO as i believe it is reputed and unique which turns extremely a revolution in success point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: