Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8384 times)
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

What makes you so confident about the success of your project? Since this is a fairly competitive environment
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Does all the ShiftCash partners at various locations follow the same ShiftCash policy and procedures or does there will be a new procedure to be followed at a new location with every partner to get the loan approved  Huh
Your question is very good.ShiftCash is the only one project which runs at the different locations.the rules of shitcash is same for all members and all locations and the procedures is also same but i think only some rules are different.
I think there would be some change in terms and rules in different countries and different places as some countries have different policy for loan offering on cars and this should be followed by the project as it will be approved worldwide in the coming days.

Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

Which countries this service is available in?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Which countries this service is available in?
As we hope it will be for global international citizen. But i actually they will be provide this service for some specific country.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

Just joined your telegram group and I can see you guys have more than 2000 members however admins are not very active to welcome new members.

I also noticed that the administrators in the telegram group are not very active. And when new users join, no one can greet them and talk about the project. This slightly underestimates the evaluation of the project.
Yes definitely agree with you shift cash comes with very innovative loan services. They make a good use of a car for loan service. Shift cash has very high potential. This ico will be more successful at a certain time later.

DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:06 AM

So I came here to find out more after noticing an unexpected 'ShiftCashExtraBonus' Token in MEW..
Firstly, whats the purpose of this bonus token, other than promo? Adding functionless promo tokens to my wallet address is like the crypto version of sending me junk mail - it does the project no favours in my eyes and I just find it rather annoying.

If you're going to airdrop for promo, at least send the ACTUAL platform token. Sheesh..  Roll Eyes

That aside, I did check out the website and whitepaper.

Interesting project but doesn't really get me excited from an investment point of view.
The ICO token price is a little too high for my liking.

Also, risking your car title for only 35% of its value? Not a huge enticement from a user perspective, in my opinion.
As I'm in Australia, I guess its not relevant to me anyway, as the project doesn't operate in my country.

Not trying to come off totally negative here guys, I just thought the last couple pages of this thread is lacking some honest feedback - among all the bounty hunters shilling for the project  Tongue Wink Cheesy

I do think the project has some potential however, with lending platforms being a pretty hot sector for crypto..
Best of luck guys..  Kiss
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

So I came here to find out more after noticing an unexpected 'ShiftCashExtraBonus' Token in MEW..
Firstly, whats the purpose of this bonus token, other than promo? Adding functionless promo tokens to my wallet address is like the crypto version of sending me junk mail - it does the project no favours in my eyes and I just find it rather annoying.

If you're going to airdrop for promo, at least send the ACTUAL platform token. Sheesh..  Roll Eyes

Interesting project but doesn't really get me excited from an investment point of view.

Also, risking your car title for only 35% of its value? Not a huge enticement from a user perspective, in my opinion.
As I'm in Australia, I guess its not relevant to me anyway, as the project doesn't operate in my country.

Not trying to come off totally negative here guys, I just thought the last couple pages of this thread is lacking some honest feedback - among all the bounty hunters shilling for the project  Tongue Wink Cheesy

I do think the project has some potential however, with lending platforms being a pretty hot sector for crypto..

Hello, there mate thanks for your feedback there. As you can see, The bounty hunters had been promoting these project and look how the ICO raised for now. It's more than 4 Million dollars+ And I think the promotions of the members and the team are very effective.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

We do not require to judge the book with its cover in the same way we cannot judge ShiftCash with out analysing it completely as their metrics clearly proves their potential also their platform is set with extremely great features.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?
this is very disappointing for me because no more news from this project, and no more changes that I see. hopefully this project will stay fine.
Dont get disappointed my friend, the ico is still ongoing at this moment. Maybe sdmins and developers are just working on some uodares for bettee site improvement.
I think as soon as the team and developers are working on something important to get them done first, so they can get it done quickly and get back to us all.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

Something that has not been updated for a long time. And there was no news from the developers either. If I missed, could you write me the latest news?
this is very disappointing for me because no more news from this project, and no more changes that I see. hopefully this project will stay fine.
Dont get disappointed my friend, the ico is still ongoing at this moment. Maybe sdmins and developers are just working on some uodares for bettee site improvement.
I think as soon as the team and developers are working on something important to get them done first, so they can get it done quickly and get back to us all.
Let us all be patient to the team. I believe in the team's great potential and high capability to make this project reach much further and make it reach its goals for the community. They maybe only doing an important matter for the good of this project which is also for the benefits of us.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

Yes, the competition in the lending market is very high, and the development team needs a maximum of concentration to keep interest in this project, and also not to stay on track and attract new users.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

I wonder if this project had a airdrop? I do not remember, although I try to participate in interesting airdrops.
No, there is no airdrop for this project, you can try to join the bounty campaign for earning some tokens of this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

It's always nice to hear other perspectives from people who are well versed in investment and in lending. I think the project might not be in Australia yet but it is still staring and it's difficult to judge for now. Who knows, maybe a large continent like Australia could be a place where they will launch an office.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I do not think that the project will be able to quickly launch in Australia, but I hope that the developer will be able to make a good investment token.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Let us all be patient to the team. I believe in the team's great potential and high capability to make this project reach much further and make it reach its goals for the community. They maybe only doing an important matter for the good of this project which is also for the benefits of us.
I also know examples when the team did not have news only because they were very seriously working on their project, they concluded contracts, made cool updates. They simply did not have enough time to bring this information to everyone. Maybe now the same situation? Soon we will enjoy super news?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

We do not require to judge the book with its cover in the same way we cannot judge ShiftCash with out analysing it completely as their metrics clearly proves their potential also their platform is set with extremely great features.
Agree, it is expected also to have negative and positive review of a project depending on how users really check the project. If you aren't convince with the project then it's your choice.

Yes, we are not force to invest in all projects. If they dont like shift cash then it is their choice not to invest. We have different ways to check if we will join a project. For me, better give shift cash a chance to prove their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

I also know examples when the team did not have news only because they were very seriously working on their project, they concluded contracts, made cool updates. They simply did not have enough time to bring this information to everyone. Maybe now the same situation? Soon we will enjoy super news?
Maybe you have a point that the team are seriously busy developing the project but it is also better they will somehow give time to answers our concerned issues. In this little way, at least some investors will know what is the real status of the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Just joined your telegram group and I can see you guys have more than 2000 members however admins are not very active to welcome new members.

I also noticed that the administrators in the telegram group are not very active. And when new users join, no one can greet them and talk about the project. This slightly underestimates the evaluation of the project.
Yes definitely agree with you shift cash comes with very innovative loan services. They make a good use of a car for loan service. Shift cash has very high potential. This ico will be more successful at a certain time later.
This project definitely has a great idea which will be applicable too many people across the globe. To make this platform a success the administrators need to be available for the investors and customers at all times. This will help the project grow quickly across the globe.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

This project definitely has a great idea which will be applicable too many people across the globe. To make this platform a success the administrators need to be available for the investors and customers at all times. This will help the project grow quickly across the globe.
Shiftcash is I think has a good concept because they aim to help people wanted to have cash instantly making their car as a collateral. This is really a helpful kind of concept especially those who urgently need money.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Agree, it is expected also to have negative and positive review of a project depending on how users really check the project. If you aren't convince with the project then it's your choice.

It's normal to received both positive and negative comments to this new project. This is still new and needs a lot of improvements, but time will surely come and we will see what they achieved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: