Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Numus] | PoW | New dedal Algo | Masternodes  (Read 55140 times)
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

NMS price right now not bad!!! It's same with new masternode coins such as SPD and ARGO. But I agree with that people says - it's a time to HODL. I think that right way.

This coin lost all it's value

Low mining rewards and low price is not good

LOL masternode coins are getting hammered rt now... "This coin lost all its value"  Not just this coin, but loads of coins... Its called a bear market

this coin has a low supply with even more being locked up in masternodes every day...
The price will go back up as will most of the coins that are currently getting hammered

most of the coins have viruses in wallets, and the roadmap is just buy my master node you will make money

not only that, you forget that the miner rewards go DOWN over time, and then miners leave off to the next coin.

without cryptopia around to fake pump a coin its all not crashing but this is what the coins are really worth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armspec

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

NMS price right now not bad!!! It's same with new masternode coins such as SPD and ARGO. But I agree with that people says - it's a time to HODL. I think that right way.

LOL masternode coins are getting hammered rt now... "This coin lost all its value"  Not just this coin, but loads of coins... Its called a bear market

this coin has a low supply with even more being locked up in masternodes every day...
The price will go back up as will most of the coins that are currently getting hammered

most of the coins have viruses in wallets, and the roadmap is just buy my master node you will make money

not only that, you forget that the miner rewards go DOWN over time, and then miners leave off to the next coin.

without cryptopia around to fake pump a coin its all not crashing but this is what the coins are really worth

Yes I agree that is the way most of the coins are... buy my masternode you will make money.. especially the newer ones that are coming out everyday.. Im not gonna bring up other coins, but I own several that are being hammered rt now and do not have that roadmap.. They have actual legitimate roadmaps and developers who not only have this product but others as well... that was one of my deciding factors for purchasing.. whereas this one was purely speculative... and this coin is not dead. It just has a small team. If you follow the Discord the dev is active, not as much as I would like but he is around, and he is working on the coin. Im not even gonna get into Craptopia, I dont have time for that clusterfuck.. but I find it impossible to say that any coin is at its true value in a bear market.. everything is depressed, from the king on down
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

Yes I agree that is the way most of the coins are... buy my masternode you will make money.. especially the newer ones that are coming out everyday.. Im not gonna bring up other coins, but I own several that are being hammered rt now and do not have that roadmap.. They have actual legitimate roadmaps and developers who not only have this product but others as well... that was one of my deciding factors for purchasing.. whereas this one was purely speculative... and this coin is not dead. It just has a small team. If you follow the Discord the dev is active, not as much as I would like but he is around, and he is working on the coin. Im not even gonna get into Craptopia, I dont have time for that clusterfuck.. but I find it impossible to say that any coin is at its true value in a bear market.. everything is depressed, from the king on down

Not really everything is at or around the same price it was when I first got into crypto. In December

With that said we have to wait until the whales pump bitcoin again past $17,000. But so far the first 2 months of crypto in 2018 have been horrendous.

When I first saw numus I was impressed by it's price but it seems like all masternode coins have crashed to the 2 to 3 dollar range. While this is good there are so many masternode coins that the market is over saturated. Alot of these masternode coins have to much ground to cover to make it to their all time high
armspec

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Not really everything is at or around the same price it was when I first got into crypto. In December

With that said we have to wait until the whales pump bitcoin again past $17,000. But so far the first 2 months of crypto in 2018 have been horrendous.

When I first saw numus I was impressed by it's price but it seems like all masternode coins have crashed to the 2 to 3 dollar range. While this is good there are so many masternode coins that the market is over saturated. Alot of these masternode coins have to much ground to cover to make it to their all time high

Ok bud, you just got into Crypto in December?? And you think you know what this market needs to do? The first cpl of months of every year are a bear market, look at the charts, do some research.. Crypto is incredibly volatile, dont think that you will come to this market and any other market will translate to this one. IT WILL NOT.  Crypto coins can go all the way to the moon and all the way to the damn ground in a blink of an eye. Your vision of horrendous is incredibly short sighted.. The market is not down.. It is up.. It is up 500 pct from where it was a year ago. Did you think it would just keep going up without a correction? It corrects every year at this time... This time it was more severe and longer because of several factors, one being the extreme amount of gains in 2017.. If you are smart, you are buying like a 30yr old basic white girl getting wine on a Friday night. Because it will be mooning soon.

Numus has a limited supply, it is a masternode coin with a good portion already locked up and it pays good daily rewards and has an active dev. I cant speak for all the other masternode coins "that have too much ground to cover" but if you have only been in crypto a cpl of months, it is arrogant to assume you know what this market needs to do. You do not, because it does not translate from other markets. When you first saw Numus if you were impressed by its price then you saw it in the very beginning, because I have been around this coin from the beginning and it has only been out 3 mos.. You should be looking at more than "price" and "ROI" when you are considering a coin. Supply is critically important, especially when judging what a coin is capable of. The statements you are making above, cannot be made without considering that.. Hash difficulty for POW coins determines a lot as well>>>think supply.

One last thing..If you look at the charts, you will see that most all coins are sitting on support or very barely above it(not just masternode coins, but they are getting hammered rt now)... So that is a good thing. Yes they can still go down further. But this is where you buy, including with this one. No guarantees, this is crypto.. But these last 2 mos are not a bad thing, they are a time to go shopping...But hey you can go ahead and "wait until the whales pump bitcoin again past 17000.00" Or you can be smart and BTFD, then be in the money when it just barely budges.. But then that's up to you

Good luck
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

What is going on  Huh No rewards all day and explorer says coin under maintenance  Huh
armspec

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

What is going on  Huh No rewards all day and explorer says coin under maintenance  Huh

You will get more help on Discord than here for this coin if you are having a problem
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Nice coin. Time to buy and pump Smiley
numuscrypto (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

Hello, there is important news:
1) We have agreement with Bithold coin team about pooling efforts at further development of Numus coin. We have very similar vision about future of our coins, and very close codebase of the coins. Bithold team will join Numus team to speed up further development and share the tasks.

Bithold website: http://bithold.org/
Bithold ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768563.0

2) To Bithold holders will be offered time limited swap to Numus coins in ratio 12 BHD to 1 NMS.
3) Exact swap timeline will be announced soon - we are preparing swap platform for now. We expect that swap will starts near the 05.03.2018 and will end near 19.03.2018.
4) United team will start to develop coin exchange platform as an automated escrow services. It will work differently then classical exchanges , but it will allow to do system-protected deals between seller and buyer for supported coins. Platform will allow to do fast coin listing , even in 1 day procedure.
5) Additionally we will develop our own “whattomine” service for brand-new coins with pre-collected sets of parameters for miners (auto-generated *bat files and miners download link if necessary). Also, later, web wallet for those new coins will be released.This feature will be charged with subscription model.
6) We will add additional modules for this crypto-oriented platform later. Some new exciting features that we can't disclosure for now.
7) All platform related fees will be charged in NMS.
Cool This is not the FINAL Numus coin usage case. It's just 1st step , we will keep searching for new use case of Numus in future.
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Interesting idea. Never see it.

Hope devs do it good and we see new future of numus and bithold holders  Cheesy
kriptofan

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:04:50 PM by kriptofan

Numus is not working on remote vps
controller local pc must be running
why?

anybody the same issue?

once I close local controller numus pc then remove vps numus stops being in masternode list
where is numus-cli?

daemon=1
rpcuser=nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=numxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsf
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=28121
rpcport=28122
masternode=1
server=1
listen=1
externalip=xxx.xx.xx.xxx:28121
masternodeaddr=xxxxxxxxxxx:28121
masternodeprivkey=sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk

please show me correct numus.conf

I had to run everything on remote vps, with full balance Sad
and do this:

numusd masternode start

not good

HighBeam

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Hello, there is important news:
1) We have agreement with Bithold coin team about pooling efforts at further development of Numus coin. We have very similar vision about future of our coins, and very close codebase of the coins. Bithold team will join Numus team to speed up further development and share the tasks.

Bithold website: http://bithold.org/
Bithold ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768563.0

2) To Bithold holders will be offered time limited swap to Numus coins in ratio 12 BHD to 1 NMS.
3) Exact swap timeline will be announced soon - we are preparing swap platform for now. We expect that swap will starts near the 05.03.2018 and will end near 19.03.2018.
4) United team will start to develop coin exchange platform as an automated escrow services. It will work differently then classical exchanges , but it will allow to do system-protected deals between seller and buyer for supported coins. Platform will allow to do fast coin listing , even in 1 day procedure.
5) Additionally we will develop our own “whattomine” service for brand-new coins with pre-collected sets of parameters for miners (auto-generated *bat files and miners download link if necessary). Also, later, web wallet for those new coins will be released.This feature will be charged with subscription model.
6) We will add additional modules for this crypto-oriented platform later. Some new exciting features that we can't disclosure for now.
7) All platform related fees will be charged in NMS.
Cool This is not the FINAL Numus coin usage case. It's just 1st step , we will keep searching for new use case of Numus in future.

Very informative post. Thanks very much for publishing this one.

Thanks for the update on this. Look forward to seeing more development from your team.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

The newest roadmap looks good - I hope the new united team can push even harder to meet the timelines.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Agni_pt
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Sorry,
already asked in BHD, I want to get information Smiley
Can you tell us more about the future swap platform?
Will you use a ready-made solution or is it your development?
If this is your development, which side of the... NMS / BHD?
SerogaNissa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Coin holders if you believe in NUMUS prospects, we invite you to join our service, your coins should bring profit! https://discord.gg/KXSwVDM the Launch Masternode after collecting 50% of the required coins, the other coins we will buy for quick launch. Also in our discord you will always be aware of the emergence of new profitable coins.
Jus2205

Activity: 136
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Hi guys. PoS for 2.5 coins, regardless of the number of coins in your wallet? And for 7.5 coins are owners masternodes?

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Hi guys. PoS for 2.5 coins, regardless of the number of coins in your wallet? And for 7.5 coins are owners masternodes?
yes
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

cryptopia.co.nz withdraw 9 days old ? scam exchanger?
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

Cryptopia has problem with transfers because of increasing number of new users in short time despite of each coin problems individually (forks, problem with wallets etc)

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
serg15

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

Дa пpoблeмa oбщaя и Кpиптoпия тoжe винoвaтa, чтo тaк дoлгo дepжит мoнeты. Moи 20 днeй нa вывoд пpoвиceли. Oбиднo....
bitinpy

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

After 200 000 block I have 1.5 nms every 4 hours, but in explorer no this transactions.
My current block 200 836, in explorer 201875
How to fix this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: