Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing new Dice Game: Lucky 7’s Dice! 0.5% edge – Free BTC for feedback  (Read 2414 times)
BitcoinVideoPoker (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 06:57:19 AM

First of all, everyone who has posted a deposit address has been credited.

My Review:

As I get 100 Credits for signing up (test credits). I noticed I didn't want to lose them all while testing, and so I tried betting 0... And when I did it returned a NaN Value, and won't let me reset it unless I refresh the page... This is USER WARNING.. Nobody wants to have to refresh the page for a little mistake. Please look into that... Maybe allow bets of "0" otherwise it breaks the game.

I Enjoy the way the number pops up... Very interesting (Slides on and shows the number rolled and posts to the side)

Looking at the bottom of RECENT Games.. I dislike how you have the games clumped together.. Can you please make different games have their own feed?... Otherwise the CRAPS Games and the Video Poker, and HighLow Games show in the same section and I like seeing what everybody is doing in my particular game.

I'm not enjoying how the BOT doesn't have it set to where you can post your odds on there, and you have to have it predefined in the manual rolls... I would like to see the BOT on site be able to interact with the odds so I may set the odds and go
Thats all I got so far..
1DhGekmmKkRLZvutkponqy4x4gm4T4ZfDm

Congrats on our most thorough review! Thanks for the honesty, it's always appreciated.
As someone new to your site it is a bit much to take in at first.  I think the dice game is fine but there is a lot of color there.  I realize that preference varies by person.  Given that I have to roll over a 50.499 to win on a x2 bet are you sure your house advantage is .5% rather than 1%?  I ask because that is the same roll target for x2 on Primedice and Just-Dice both of which advertises a 1% house edge.  Not trolling you, just asking.

Is there a way to set up a password/account name combo?  I checked the FAQ quickly but didn't see it.

edit: I'd like to be able to play for less than .001 btc (e.g. 1 credit).  The withdrawal fee of .0005 or 50,000 satoshi seems high compared to other sites. I like the integrated chat box, it's fun to follow and see the big winner notifications while playing.  I love the idea of the progressive jackpots!

House edge is 0.5%, but we take another .5% and throw it into the jackpot. So the expected return to the player is 99.5%

We don't have passwords. When you click on the site, you automatically have an account created for you, which is accessed through the initial URL you got.  Don't share it with anyone because it holds your balance! You can change your name by clicking your username in the right hand corner.

We might change min/max bets in the future! If we do we'll update it in our main thread, on twitter, and on our Grindabit thread.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: