Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RimBit - Set to Replace Bitcoin - and FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES?  (Read 2292 times)
garden.stater (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:10:26 AM

Hi everyone, I just found this website while doing a google search for how to properly redeem your paycheck in lawful money using 12USC411, for those that may be aware of commercial redemption or other means of dealing with the Fed Reserve. So, why might this be the replacement? I will get to that, let me give you a bit of background. Anyhow, I first took bitcoin serious last year when the first bit of news started coming out about some girl that made a bunch of money when her small pocket change toy investment suddenly became hundreds of dollars. So, around December of last year, I had a seriously been trying to figure the best way to get into bitcoin either via mining contract or to purchase the equipment. Bottom line is I didn't have the money for either as I am the sole support for my wife and 3 kids. Anyhow, I came across this http://igg.me/at/community-currency/x/6992328 At the time, they had no name for it yet, I belive they are going to call it RimBit. I really think this one is going to make up for me missing out on BitCoin.  I donated $100 to the cause and that got me $7000 coin. The official launch date is soon, right now they are just touching up the last few things like the mobile app, wallets for different OS's and some other nifty Items. What I think is the best part about it....
  • Its going to start of at $.01 per coin
  • Coins Will Be Released at $1,000,000 per day for 360 days, creating a total of 360,000,000 coins.
  • This is being created to be available to all the people, not just hackers.

Anyway, as you may or may not know, “The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation May not be more than $300,000,000;" Here is an article everyone should read. If your not mad....you're not paying attention!
https://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/federal-reserve-act-remedy-no-lawful-money-redemption-account-18-august-2013/
So,I hope no one took this overly seriously, I actually didn't realize this until after I started this post when I realized, that for all intents and purposes, $360,000,000 in the hands of the private citizens would virtually eliminate the use of FRN's since thats all they keep floating at any one given time anyway.

Again, here is the link, I really believe this will be the most widely used coin and will likely dominate Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that... infact I did it just to see how stupid it was.
garden.stater (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:54:22 AM

I was actually just looking for an honest eval by a person knowledgeable in crypto-currency. I missed out on being able to make money on bitcoin, don't want to miss something else that could be as good or better.
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:34:12 AM

I was actually just looking for an honest eval by a person knowledgeable in crypto-currency. I missed out on being able to make money on bitcoin, don't want to miss something else that could be as good or better.

That was an honest evaluation by a knowledgeable person in crypto.

You didn't miss anything.

RimBit is a piece of shit.

Hofer

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:07:41 PM

Rimbit has changed its system, if you take another look you may find to like it.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

Rimbit has changed its system, if you take another look you may find to like it.

Rimbit is still just as shitty and scammy as ever, probably even more so. It's funny how that scammer Mark karlson thought he could sell 1,000,000 a day($10K) for a year. Think so far hes conned enough people to buy 20 mill, now the scammer is looking for 'corporate investement' ,lol what a joke what company would invest in a  POS clone that costs 0.2 BTCs to make thats 100% premined with all the funds going to 1 person. I hear there is a Nigerian Prince who runs a company who may be interested!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀