Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][2018] LuKa - Criptomoneda Chilena  (Read 1759 times)
Irvinjp

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Sería muy agradable que mantuvieran este hilo activo así no solo tener dependencia de "Telegram" ya que los minero buscamos opciones viables a través de este foro gran proyecto y grandes ideas solo deseo poner una observaciones y detalles

- Seria bueno crear Nodos para el Sinc de la wallet (así se evitan errores pata lo que no logran sinc)

- La dificultad es algo alta para un comienzo óptimo no todos cuentan con grandes GPU para ello y al esta comenzando la moneda alguno la minamos con CPU para intentar sacar jugo para cuando estén ya en intercambios.

-La estabilidad de la red es muy necesario y sería bueno que se crearan mas Pools ya que las pools "CiaPool" y "4Miner" no están funcionando y con 2 pools no se logra la descentralización de una moneda adecuadamente.

espero se tomen en cuenta estas cosas la moneda tiene buen proyección pero la descentralización es muy necesaria al fina es una Criptomoneda para seguir existiendo debes estar en diversos nodos para lograr una red muy segura

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roberto.quiroz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I was very curious to start mining this coin , not because i find it unique or anything close to it , but simply because i wanted to mine it before getting a price in an exchange that would result in massive difficulty increase.

I learned all about it today all by myself , since there is no official ENGLISH thread here or in reddit.
So , i was patiently awaiting for the blockchain to go live again since it was offline due to some problems in coding or something.

5 minutes ago , at 04:00 local time it went live , so i downloaded the new , fixed , wallet , got my address and started mining on the official pool.

To my unfortunate surpise i saw the block reward for Luka coin..

23.3535 LUK

And then i decided to quit and call it a glorious scam. And i am not one of those that yell "scam" in bitcointalk or anywhere else.

So , why scam??

Because of the 25% premine AND low pitty mining rewards

Which means that no miner will ever get close to making a profit by selling it in a reasonable price , SINCE when this moment comes the devs will most probably dump their premined coins and move on to another project. We are only be used to over hype the coin , most probably donate in some part of the line in order to get to an exchange and then let the devs do their jobs..

Simple as that.

Other cryptonote coins have mining rewards of 1000+ coins with NO PREMINE AT ALL , like Niobio Cash ( 1061.2418 NBR reward ) and Intense Coin ( 1521.1484 ITNS reward ) which is the least thing to do in order to be fair in the end of the day.

Also , since this coin is massively premined , the difficulty is ALREADY HIGH regardless of the fact that the coin is only a month old..

So , i would advise you , to just skip LuKa and move on to another one guys.
We are losing our time here.

BB.

PS: The wallet is also a copy of Intense Coin wallet.. even the colors are the same..

es 2%, no 25%

¿donde sacaste que era 25%?
Yuria

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

Este proyecto prospero? Estuve en el AD pero no llegaron las monedas o tal vez no realize los pasos que indican, si alguien participo me puede decir si sigue el proyecto o solo fue una perdida con el tiempo.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
joseda789

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:54 AM

Como va esta moneda..!!!! tiene ya un tiempo que salio pero los ad no se hacen ver que ha pasado
mas informacion o un canal de discord seria muy bueno para saber todo sobre ella
saludos
 Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: