Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think, will states be able to regulate the crypto currency?  (Read 3287 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

Bitcoin is a international virtual money states must first allow in here legislation the methods of using and the transactions of bitcoin but this needs an intervention of the Central Bank for this state.
persons can speculate their transaction of bitcoin not in legal market.
but now there's many countries are accepting bitcoin we hope that the others states do the same thing
Why do you need it? So you want to quickly get into slavery? I don't understand those people who want the state to regulate the cryptocurrency market. Then what bitcoin is different from Fiat? Bitcoin has been given to us so that we escaped from under the control of the state. If you are satisfied, use Fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

States can regulate cryptocurrency by the use of controlling the transactions around it, for example they can issue a tax towards every transaction for buying and selling crypto currency, by that you can regulate and control the flow of cryptocurrency.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:59:38 PM

How do you think, will states be able to regulate the crypto currency?

If you are pertaining on regulating all of the crypto currency then that will be impossible since part of it's feature is that it is somehow anonymous so no one has the exact and complete ledger of the names of the people who own coins and tokens and the amount that they own. In order for the states to regulate it this is the first details that they need to have.

So for the state to regulate crypto currency they need to start from square one which means abolishing all existing crypto currency and doing a state governed crypto currency from the start, which I think will not succeed.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

I think government will implement that all business, stores or any services need to submit all the transactions that they have that involves crypto. They can track everyone so they will know who will they tax or others who are using cryptos that came from money laundering.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

The coordination of government and the company and management of bitcoin will help to stabilize the regulate the system in field of cryptocurrency; with this they can help each other to provide a organize system in all aspects.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

Crypto still go down to fiat so I think government will oblige their local exchanges to tax every conversion and withdrawal that is made by the owner of btc and crypto.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:00 AM

Crypto still go down to fiat so I think government will oblige their local exchanges to tax every conversion and withdrawal that is made by the owner of btc and crypto.
I don't know what it will give to the government. It seems to me that it makes no sense to require exchanges to report all exchange transactions and findings. On the exchange there are people from different countries and the taxes they must pay in their countries. States enough to control the flow of money to Bank accounts in order to collect all their citizens taxes.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:45 AM

Actually of course it could be I think, if the people and governments really knows more deeply and understand all things related to crypto currency. will definitely be able to regulate crypto currency (bitcoin) and makes a crypto currency (bitcoin) as an alternative currency for the community, but yeah.. it seems that most countries that haven't legalized bitcoin, is still worried about the risks that will adversely affect the country's financial system, as well as the country's economy.
But it doesn't rule out the possibility as time goes by.. I think some countries would be more of loud thinking on crypto currency, it could be that some governments on each countries will trying to legalize bitcoin and regulating it with the rules.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Actually of course it could be I think, if the people and governments really knows more deeply and understand all things related to crypto currency. will definitely be able to regulate crypto currency (bitcoin) and makes a crypto currency (bitcoin) as an alternative currency for the community, but yeah.. it seems that most countries that haven't legalized bitcoin, is still worried about the risks that will adversely affect the country's financial system, as well as the country's economy.
But it doesn't rule out the possibility as time goes by.. I think some countries would be more of loud thinking on crypto currency, it could be that some governments on each countries will trying to legalize bitcoin and regulating it with the rules.
Why is it the people? In legalizing cryptocurrencies interested in the first place the government. I am sure that the state will act repressively. Let me remind everyone that bitcoin was invented to give people freedom. Cryptocurrency is part of a free economy. Any legalization that would be to deprive us of our freedom. The state has Fiat. They let him govern. If the government is fairly distributing the income from the bitcoin economy would not have been born.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

Why is it the people? In legalizing cryptocurrencies interested in the first place the government. I am sure that the state will act repressively. Let me remind everyone that bitcoin was invented to give people freedom. Cryptocurrency is part of a free economy. Any legalization that would be to deprive us of our freedom. The state has Fiat. They let him govern. If the government is fairly distributing the income from the bitcoin economy would not have been born.
This is why Satoshi did have this kind of goal or plans while creating bitcoin which to really have the freedom to those people who are manipulators which is the government. There would be no equality when it comes on Local fiat this why Bitcoin is a revolutionary thing that make things possible to be freed out on this situation. People are just thinking off on legality or adoption because they are only seeing that they would able to use their bitcoin directly without even knowing on what would be the possible results would happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

The way to organize it is that the government must have a bitcoin exchange place to fiat money and have a wallet managed by the state so that the government can manage and monitor the development of bitcoin. I think it's better than bitcoin to be illegal because it is considered a currency that weakens the currency and replaces the function of state banks.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

I think the United States of America has a capabilities that they can regulate the cryptocurrency in the whole world; since USA is a dominant and most powerful country in the whole world.
With them and the cooperation of other countries in the world they can build a big opportunity for a good life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: