Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through.  (Read 53325 times)
geissenpeter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

So to be clear, the B2X listed on HitBTC is not this shit coin correct?

I was longer time not on HitBTC!
but the lasttime there was in the news that they add B2X to the exchange, but this was the News for the Original Hardfork that was chanceled
a lot posts back, someone wrote to the support and get as answer that they not support this fork!
Maybe it change, but i don´t think so

The only Exchange i know 100% sure is working is exrates.
Negocies Coins looks working, too, but have not checked it.

But what future has a coin, when dev´s not care about the community?

they replied to me that they are working on the technical set up of the wallet

this is what they wrote nothi g else

nothi g about not supporting or else
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geissenpeter

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

im just believes your. i try buy 1000 b2x in 10$-15$.

this is your time,  Grin Grin try to buy as much as you can.
and now i have 526 b2x and i need 474 b2x in weeken.

Good luck for your gambling. Hope you hit the jackpot  Tongue

enought 1000 b2x. thank all. i will online when it cost 500$/1 b2x. bibi

What makes you believe this fork will be worth more than 100$ in the future?

what makes u believe it is a scam? there are coins where ppl not even show up with name etc

i tell you to mine it is the most profitable x11 coin and that tells you sth

i have read through their homepage nothi g i saw looked cheap, amateur made or sth else negative

just because this forum and 2-3 articles is negative without hard proof of facts, just pure interpretation.... also i dont see the 6mln pre mined coins anywhere... there is a different statemwnt re pre mining on their main page...... it does not mean anything if a few press articles and a simple forum stuffed of negative comments

if suprnova would list the coin it might also help

again mining profitable and price held well in the sell offf recent days

all good

obviously need more liquidity aka large exchange listings

and again i am for a fair discussion

all the allegations can be proofed? pls do so otherwise the negative bias is a bit unjustified
lunatik99

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

this is your time,  Grin Grin try to buy as much as you can.

Good luck for your gambling. Hope you hit the jackpot  Tongue

what makes u believe it is a scam? there are coins where ppl not even show up with name etc

i have read through their homepage nothi g i saw looked cheap, amateur made or sth else negative

just because this forum and 2-3 articles is negative without hard proof of facts, just pure interpretation.... also i dont see the 6mln pre mined coins anywhere... there is a different statemwnt re pre mining on their main page...... it does not mean anything if a few press articles and a simple forum stuffed of negative comments

all good

all the allegations can be proofed? pls do so otherwise the negative bias is a bit unjustified

No offense buddy, but you're not paying attention if you think B2X is the most profitable X11 coin to mine right now..
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

all good

No offense buddy, but you're not paying attention if you think B2X is the most profitable X11 coin to mine right now..

But... But Donna said he would be able to get a Lambo!!

lunatik99

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

all good

But... But Donna said he would be able to get a Lambo!!

haha, can't wait to get my Bugatti and buy a bridge in London at an 80% discount..
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

He not talk about a scam, he only ask why he think it´s will be more then 100$ in the future

How lunatik99 say, it´s not!
on 7. Feb until now the most profitable coin was FTO, thanks to YoBit and the really good price. 10-20 times more then you can make with B2X!

just because this Forum . . .  a lot of People not loose so much Money, because this Forum exist and here writing people that are years in crypto and have a lot of experience!
there are 2 mil premine . . . OK not premine but they take the Money from other accounts, how they say on the Website, but it´s near the same they have 2 mil coins, not important that mined in the 1st Block or take from the 1st 1000nd blocks that was generated in the orig Bitcoin Blockchain.

There was a lot of scams in the past and a lot of ICO´s they all have really good and professional looking Websites, they never will write on the websites something negative, that you can think it´s a scam, look only how many websites exist where you can buy Minerhardware you buy and never get it, and they look good, too.
You can pay with paypal/Creditcard, but you never get the Miner.

You never ask you the Question, why so many talk negative?
1. They asked a lot of Questions and near never get answer!
2. I follow this thread from day 1 of the hardfork, on the Website was in this time 4 exchanges that support this Coin, but . . .
Yobit and Exrates have make the fork, but until 15-17 Jan. you can nowhere deposit the coins you mined, then exrates open the wallet,
Yobit until now nothing, what are doing the devs . . . Nothing!
on Bitcoin.co.id you can´t found this coin nothing about B2X, last look in this site around 15-17 Jan, too so why this Exchange is listed?
HitBTC how i wrote a few Times has a coin ticker for B2X, but this ticker is future trade of the chanceled orig. B2X fork, long before this coin exist! You can read it on HitBTC in the News and look on the date.

What you think, when you have only this FAKT´s in this time!
Now they have a 2nd exchange that work Negocie Coins.

all good

the rest i answer alltogether.
suprnova maybe help or other bigger pool, but help a pool when you can not trade?
The Coin need working exchanges!
The dev say they want to use a part of the 2 mil Coins to pay the fee´s to get listed on other Exchanges, make your math, with 2 mil Coins and only 5$ a Coin they can buy in all Exchanges
The Coin need Trade Volume, but this will not work without bigger Exchanges.
This point is true, but it´s more important then the pools.

Now when you have enough time look all pages of the thread and count how many times person ask a question and how many times the dev answer a Question.

Then look when they announce there Challenge and that they calculate the price of B2X with 100$, in this time the coin was down to ~25$.
They wrote me that they work on the Network, too what network Node up and running wallet is working!

Maybe the devs only wait, that the coin get more volume and better price and then dump all coins they have, you never know!
In the past this was happen a lot of times.
Maybe now you understand a little bit why so many here think it´s a scam.

thanhnt01322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

He not talk about a scam, he only ask why he think it´s will be more then 100$ in the future

How lunatik99 say, it´s not!
on 7. Feb until now the most profitable coin was FTO, thanks to YoBit and the really good price. 10-20 times more then you can make with B2X!

just because this Forum . . .  a lot of People not loose so much Money, because this Forum exist and here writing people that are years in crypto and have a lot of experience!
there are 2 mil premine . . . OK not premine but they take the Money from other accounts, how they say on the Website, but it´s near the same they have 2 mil coins, not important that mined in the 1st Block or take from the 1st 1000nd blocks that was generated in the orig Bitcoin Blockchain.

There was a lot of scams in the past and a lot of ICO´s they all have really good and professional looking Websites, they never will write on the websites something negative, that you can think it´s a scam, look only how many websites exist where you can buy Minerhardware you buy and never get it, and they look good, too.
You can pay with paypal/Creditcard, but you never get the Miner.

You never ask you the Question, why so many talk negative?
1. They asked a lot of Questions and near never get answer!
2. I follow this thread from day 1 of the hardfork, on the Website was in this time 4 exchanges that support this Coin, but . . .
Yobit and Exrates have make the fork, but until 15-17 Jan. you can nowhere deposit the coins you mined, then exrates open the wallet,
Yobit until now nothing, what are doing the devs . . . Nothing!
on Bitcoin.co.id you can´t found this coin nothing about B2X, last look in this site around 15-17 Jan, too so why this Exchange is listed?
HitBTC how i wrote a few Times has a coin ticker for B2X, but this ticker is future trade of the chanceled orig. B2X fork, long before this coin exist! You can read it on HitBTC in the News and look on the date.

What you think, when you have only this FAKT´s in this time!
Now they have a 2nd exchange that work Negocie Coins.

all good

the rest i answer alltogether.
suprnova maybe help or other bigger pool, but help a pool when you can not trade?
The Coin need working exchanges!
The dev say they want to use a part of the 2 mil Coins to pay the fee´s to get listed on other Exchanges, make your math, with 2 mil Coins and only 5$ a Coin they can buy in all Exchanges
The Coin need Trade Volume, but this will not work without bigger Exchanges.
This point is true, but it´s more important then the pools.

Now when you have enough time look all pages of the thread and count how many times person ask a question and how many times the dev answer a Question.

Then look when they announce there Challenge and that they calculate the price of B2X with 100$, in this time the coin was down to ~25$.
They wrote me that they work on the Network, too what network Node up and running wallet is working!

Maybe the devs only wait, that the coin get more volume and better price and then dump all coins they have, you never know!
In the past this was happen a lot of times.
Maybe now you understand a little bit why so many here think it´s a scam.

Your analysis!
Exactly !
Thank you for telling the truth !
ulatech from vietnam

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

why poorperison alway porperison ?
anquang

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

PLEASE TO BE NOTICED THAT EXRATES.ME IS A SCAM

I WITHDRAW MY LITECOIN FOR 3 DAY AND GOT NOTHING, IT IS STILL BEING PROCESSING, WTF.

BESIDES THAT, I deposited my coin to exrates to sell and nobody buy it, I sell BTG, ETC, ETH, LTC any coin. No fit any sell-buy although I set a very cheaper prices.

So If you want to buy B2X there, You have deposit BTC, buy B2x but You will only withdraw 5 b2x minimum,

I draw all my bad talks about your coin.

I think the DEV are working very hard to process the code.
You should have a good code and wallet before you can ask other platforms for accepting your coin listing in their trade platforms.

You should remove exrates.me because it is making your coin being low in value, 10-15 USD for 1 B2X unbelieving!!!

You should ask bittrex or gate.io for your coin be listed.

anquang

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

DEVs, All you never waiting for HITBTC because they use future token for gambling that they always WIN. They (hitbtc) make prices of future token like b2x and Tezos by bots, The prices will very high first and some day after that when many trader buy more and more then bots will move token prices to very low and they buy. All trader here will be lost money, only some smart traders and HITBTC earn money from that "up and down prices".
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Is the project targeting a clear market? Confucius say man who chase two rabbits catches neither. in a noisy world, a very focused target market is best.
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

$8.48

That is how much this shitcoin is worth on Exrates, when 1 month ago it was still in the 3 digits...

Epic failure
GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

But I found this fork is listed in BTA software? https://twitter.com/BitcoinFuturesA

https://awhcloud.win/TokenPriceCalculator.html

$8.48

That is how much this shitcoin is worth on Exrates, when 1 month ago it was still in the 3 digits...

Epic failure
_SegWit2x_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Seeking Gifted Developers to Participate in SegWit2X Hackathon Challenge

Dear friends, my name is Jaap Terlouw, and I’m the Founder and CEO at SegWit2X. First of all, let me thank you for your support and active mining of B2X. We do hope that the fork facilitated the mining processes tenfold as that was the goal.

Secondly, I would like to remind you about SegWit2X Challenge Hackathon 2018 that is made up of 3 Bounty Campaigns. Where are the ardent developers and smart Blockchain Enthusiasts? We need your engagement and we are happy to encourage you financially. The total prize fund of the Challenge Hackathon is 11K B2X (~120.000$).

Welcoming everyone for participation and looking forward to receiving your inquiries, bright ideas, and awesome technological solutions.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Seeking Gifted Developers to Participate in SegWit2X Hackathon Challenge

Dear friends, my name is Jaap Terlouw, and I’m the Founder and CEO at SegWit2X. First of all, let me thank you for your support and active mining of B2X. We do hope that the fork facilitated the mining processes tenfold as that was the goal.

Secondly, I would like to remind you about SegWit2X Challenge Hackathon 2018 that is made up of 3 Bounty Campaigns. Where are the ardent developers and smart Blockchain Enthusiasts? We need your engagement and we are happy to encourage you financially. The total prize fund of the Challenge Hackathon is 11K B2X (~120.000$).

Welcoming everyone for participation and looking forward to receiving your inquiries, bright ideas, and awesome technological solutions.

Again, why are you bullshitting the DEVs.  11,000 B2X is not worth anywhere near $120,000!!!

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

$8.48

Epic failure

It should be worth nothing at all. We see nothing delivered so far.
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

Again, why are you bullshitting the DEVs.  11,000 B2X is not worth anywhere near $120,000!!!

It's not that far off ... true like 10-20 grand less right now but still a decent chunk
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Again, why are you bullshitting the DEVs.  11,000 B2X is not worth anywhere near $120,000!!!

It's not that far off ... true like 10-20 grand less right now but still a decent chunk

How do you figure?  At the prices now it's less than half of what he listed.

GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

After the launch of BTA, the price will be recovered. I can bet.

$8.48

Epic failure

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

After the launch of BTA, the price will be recovered. I can bet.

$8.48

Epic failure

I'd be surprised if they can deliver something with real value.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: