Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 04:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc Bitcoin will not stand alone  (Read 176 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:17 PM

Bitcoin is not a company or any centralized currency controlled by any company which will start their own card so we can say that if no one will start that cards then bitcoin will not be able. But if someone will come and they will start their own cards like that companies then it is possible that bitcoin will have their own cards and they will not rely on these visa and master card for their debit cards.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

I think that BTC will not be thoe only one cryptocurrecy that will be acceptable by merchants.
I think that any other STRONG coin can be acceptd by the same merchants.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

The market will be volatile as it ease. You cant stop people from buying and selling. Bitcoin encountering problems will be solved soon and still will dominate the market beause of being a pioneer in the cryptocurrency world.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

Bitcoin is not a company or any centralized currency controlled by any company which will start their own card so we can say that if no one will start that cards then bitcoin will not be able. But if someone will come and they will start their own cards like that companies then it is possible that bitcoin will have their own cards and they will not rely on these visa and master card for their debit cards.
I don't know what language you are talking, all I could understand was that you were begging for something like Coinpayments, you don't need to be worried about anything, you just use them as your payment processor, by doing that you are opening your doors to millions of potential customers.
Beggars like me with no access to centralized processors, could use crypto to pay for something like a prostitute, if that's legal and if Coinpayment would let me to do it just for once. (note, I'm not going to lol any more, maybe just once in a week).

🖤😏
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

Not many of us see Bitcoin as the only currency accepted by the world and I think it never will. However, the concept and the tech will eventually rule the world. And Bitcoin or any digital currency need fiat or others reality to support and balance, otherwise, they are just a bunch of useless digital number. We cannot eat it or live in it or drink it or play with it...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: