Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous GPU Use Contracts and Referrals  (Read 1132 times)
optimalbitcoinminingcorp (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 07:44:36 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2011, 07:28:21 AM by optimalbitcoinminingcorp

I currently have 5 available computers that can be used to run any type of software remotely that performs GPU intensive calculations as long as you are not changing the clocks of the cards or doing anything else that might greatly increase the chance that the hardware might fail.  (this does not include running the GPUs at maximum capacity - they will be adequately cooled for this reason)  

If you know anyone who requires this service you can let me know how to contact them and you will receive 5% of any revenue that is generated by any of the leads that you pass to me.  

Currently the hardware that I am running is all AMD, but I will build at least of the cluster to have NVidia hardware.  This service will be available as soon as we are able to get the software running properly, but I am working hard to get it started as soon as possible.  I estimate rates will be about $1.50/hour for use of a 3x HD 5830 GPU, but this is an estimate and, therefore, is subject to change at a later date, but for now, I will sell contracts at the rate of $1.50/hour.  Please let me know what kind of hardware you require when you make your inquiry.

I have a few people on my team already that I am working with in this project and I am looking one or two more.  If you have prior experience with setting up servers, GPU farms, or remote networks PM me for an interview.  Right now our first goal is to grow to 40 computers that are running GPU software.  While I will be building all of these computers myself and I have found a location that be ready for move in within a week or two, there are some logistics that will need some work.  If you are interested or I have already spoken to you about this please PM so I know you are still interested.

Originally these rigs were intended to be a mining company, as I thought of this idea as a plan B, but I believe it has better prospects than the original, more certainty of its future and a better chance of being more profitable in the long run.

This company - Optimal Bitcoin Mining Corp. also has bonds available on GLBSE.com (the ticker symbol is OPTIMALBITCOIN)  explanation of bonds: Each bond costs you 0.8 BTC and in return you receive 1.0 BTC on December 1st, 2011.  By buying bonds, you are essentially giving us a loan at a very favorable rate. (25% for 4 months or 75% annual)  The reason why this rate is so high is we need capital to build new rigs, and since we are a new startup, the rate must be high enough (some might say too high, but this is what I have set it at) to compensate for the risk involved.  

please PM me for further information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 07:29:48 AM

*GPU Use is now anonymous in that you do not have to tell me what you are using the GPUs for.

Feel free to post on thread if you have interest
MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 07:58:45 AM

lol what else would it be used for? lol

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 02:00:38 PM

lol what else would it be used for? lol

lol

password cracking http://blog.zorinaq.com/?e=42

boinc

and any othe hpc

Signature space available for rent.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 08:57:33 AM

The purpose of my service is to offer anonymous GPU use paid for by bitcoins.  "Anonymous" means that you pay to use the GPU and I do not ask you what you are using the hardware for.  If you tell me that you are using the hardware for illegal purposes then I will be forced to stop doing business with you to protect both of us.  The end-user of the GPU, the customer, has the responsibility of using the computer legally and my job is only to provide the service, not to enforce the law, however it would be reckless to stop short of covering myself if I knew what you were up to.

Don't spam my thread - only post if you are really interested in using my service
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: