Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 06:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[PRE-ICO IS LIVE] 🔥 Liminality - Unstoppable AI that LIVE  (Read 4270 times)
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Ancient

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:25:25 PM

At first glance, nothing to complain about! If you create artificial intelligence then you must have a large team of programmers and developers!?

We are three experienced developers at the moment. When we get more fundings, we will speed up the process. The good thing is that we got everything in hands and even with only us we can keep going. However we need to sustain ourselves financially. I left my job in Switzerland, despite I earn 70k per year. I do not expect to be paid as much for now and I am ready to wait two years to get back this income if necessary but I need to eat, and my dev colleagues as well (two French - Cyril and Benchi). That's it for the transparency report Wink
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:41 PM

Hello Dev. Currently available only airdrop? Will there be a full bounty company? Or at least a Twitter bounty?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
CryptoABCD

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

When I can receive the airdrop, and what kind of address I should use?
You will receive the airdrop after the ICO. Instructions will be given in time.
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:34:09 PM

Hello Dev. Currently available only airdrop? Will there be a full bounty company? Or at least a Twitter bounty?

Hi. Two new campaigns will come next month, after our Pre-ICO. It will includes what you describe. Do not forget that we are only at the very beginning and as we listen to our new community, future is ours  Wink
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Bitcoin Talk image server is down. You can check our presentation image here: https://i.imgur.com/dSjrHTr.jpg
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

Very good idea and very good execution of whitepaper and roadmap. I wish you much success and that your ICO will succeed. I hope you expose the identity of your anonymous adviser soon. I will be attentive to your news and communications. Cheers!

We are securing his green light and will keep you all posted soon.
ppip

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:02 AM

In what way does the AI grow?  For example what are it's attributes, goals, and what is the projected outcome of it's growth?

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:57:39 AM

Awesome project.
Sorry I.m new to this Artificial intelligence thing. I don't really understand the concept of your project. Could you please elaborate more on it?
Thanks for the airdrop.

maramoiseeva

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

It looks really promising. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What exchanges are you planning to go?
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

It looks really promising. I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What exchanges are you planning to go?

We got our telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/GRzvHwvw_G6hz_EbZcA73g

Discussions are ongoing with exchanges and we will be tradable on at least several exchanges. More information to come soon. But first we will have to go through our Pre-Investor seed round to leverage our influence.
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:51:21 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 08:12:24 AM by shideneyu

Awesome project.
Sorry I.m new to this Artificial intelligence thing. I don't really understand the concept of your project. Could you please elaborate more on it?
Thanks for the airdrop.

Sure, do not worry. I will try to elaborate using simple words. Nowadays, AI are beginning to be everywhere. What we are trying to create is a new market, that we call 'Digital Friend'.

We want to create a virtual companion people will talk and get advices from, depleted on any dependancies or third party, which means that you will be able to trust it earnestly without being afraid that he subvertively tries to advertise products on Amazon, nor would he sell your private information to Meetic since you would have told him that you just broke off with your girlfriend. And that is in itself completely new.

We at Liminality believe that the day people will have Virtual Friends is near. And if people begin to trust them despite leaking their Private Data, it will be dramatic.

And to do that we are using IBM Watson to create a semi-deventralized network. It is helping us to create a first product fast - Majordome, a digital Conciergerie - ,on top of securing a contract with IBM as a client. And they will accept because with 500 000 dollars in budget we will be quite a big client. And we will negociate the contract for them to authorize us to put them in our front page, and allow us to name it partnership - because it is actually a Partnership. But shh, it's a secret  Wink

And finally we will completely decentralize it with our state of the art Neural Network after a while, to launch our second project, Numen.
oppy16

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:48 AM

Where is form for airdrop registration,,  i see in thread no form..
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

Where is form for airdrop registration,,  i see in thread no form..

Hello. Please register on Telegram and join our Group:  https://t.me/joinchat/GRzvHwvw_G6hz_EbZcA73g

Then check on our website to check your participation.  https://liminality.network/airdrop
airvalan

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

It's interesting, but what if the artificial intelligence breaks down and all our personal data gets to open access? We need a powerful multi-stage defense ...
naruto3590

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Bot in the telegram answers a bit slow. You can help it faster?
ethelbertme

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Good project LIMINALITYNET but very little information. By the way, how can you assure the quality of services being served on the platfrom? Will you release your tokens on time?
tommy.investcoins

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

I am glad to join your airdrop but the information is very limited.
Could you please provide further detail such as the number of tokens for airdrop or detail airdrop rules, etc
I'd be very helpful for participants

Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:23:54 PM

Lol! It's not actually a bot, but human rendering the bot service ☺

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

It's interesting, but what if the artificial intelligence breaks down and all our personal data gets to open access? We need a powerful multi-stage defense ...

It can not happen as your personal data is encrypted and hashed, and only the AI will be able to understand to understand those fragments. But it is still a proof of concept and we will give it our top priority.
shideneyu (OP)
Copper Member

The Ancient

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

sorry at the moment it delivers only one code every 30 seconds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: