Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1792 times)
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

Selling a house for Bitcoin is a bad idea.
I suggest you keep choosing your home.
If you are interested in Bitcoin, you can get it by way of bounty campaign program or Airdrops.
If you are a beginner and you are desperate to sell your house while you have no experience, I am afraid you will fall and lose big.
In running Bitcoin Business is not easy, and not instant.
Then you should follow the Campaign and Airdrops bounty Program if you are very interested in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomas.H

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

I wouldn't suggest you to sell something like your house, something that is very important for your living , for bitcoins.

Bitcoin is very risky investment, and unless you have an extra house, I guess that you can't really afford to lose your house.

Always consider risk management, and have a plan B, if bitcoin goes down, do you have somewhere to live?
That's the question you should be asking yourself.
Captainfalkar

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Also check if it is legal to sell house with cryptocurrency. You have to justify this action in front of law somehow.
Please contact lawyer before doing anything
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Find a broker in your local area. Also now a days it's possible to sell online. Just advertise about your house there.
If you are looking for someone who can help you in getting a house while paying the bill in the form of the bitcoins, then it is little difficult job to do as the usage of bitcoin is not that much common for now. However, you can buy the house by asking some property dealer in your area and that you can then you can pay the bill in the form of paper money or you can sell your bitcoins as well to get money.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

Find a broker in your local area. Also now a days it's possible to sell online. Just advertise about your house there.
If you are looking for someone who can help you in getting a house while paying the bill in the form of the bitcoins, then it is little difficult job to do as the usage of bitcoin is not that much common for now. However, you can buy the house by asking some property dealer in your area and that you can then you can pay the bill in the form of paper money or you can sell your bitcoins as well to get money.
I don’t really think so that selling of the house is that much difficult thing to do as you can do it quite comfortably by putting an advertisement or asking some of the real estate agents to help you out in doing so. You just need to be sure that you are only selling your house when you are getting the desired amount and that you have manages to have some other place where you can live after selling that house.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

You sure bro to sell your house just to have bitcoin or ethereum or some coins? Better to think twice uhm no i think trice. Home is like a shelter its very important , but can i suggest that after you sell your house better to invest like an apartment i guess. And remember your plan is very risky same as the investment on bitcoin , so i prefer make a plan and think more careful and wiser.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

I think that is not a good idea to sell your house for bitcoin because price could fall more and you will shock so much as you can that will be very hard to understand if its happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

Announce your house for sale in different sites and demand bitcoin for payment. Now many companies deal in bitcoin rather than cash because the transaction is easy and secure. You can also contact to a real estate dealer nearby you who deals in bitcoin and cash as well. If you find nobody who can give you bitcoin then sell it for cash and buy bitcoin with your cash.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

The guy decided to sell the house back in December last year. I wonder if he did it? Then there was a very good price of bitcoins. Now he can sell it too, quite well, just increasing the number of bitcoins. I do not see any problems in the sale, such deals have already been committed and are being committed.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Announce your house for sale in different sites and demand bitcoin for payment. Now many companies deal in bitcoin rather than cash because the transaction is easy and secure. You can also contact to a real estate dealer nearby you who deals in bitcoin and cash as well. If you find nobody who can give you bitcoin then sell it for cash and buy bitcoin with your cash.
Very right way to get bitcoin as some of the people are in search of bitcoin to be bought by then so you can make contact with then if you know anyone like this, as one of my friend sold his house recently with bitcoin, as he was in need of bitcoin to save so he sold his house to some of his family member he paid for the house with bitcoin and my friend got bitcoin by selling his house, 2 years ago and now his bitcoin is high enough to give him 3 houses the same as he sold only one to get bitcoin.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

This is not a good idea in my opinion. Firstly you must have a house for looking cryptocurrencies in relax.
And this is a big risk. I'm working for buy a bitcoin. We don't need to sell house or car. Bitcoin is cheaper yet.
lol  Cheesy
what if that person is selling a house that is an extra asset on him/her?
it is very good to have a bitcoin or any alts during bullish run just so you know Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos.I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
My advice you do not need to sell the house you have. You can buy Bitcoin with your savings. Because if you sell the house you have, then if you lose. You will lose all your possessions. I know Bitcoin is very profitable but we also have to think about the future of Bitcoin development will be like.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

The guy decided to sell the house back in December last year. I wonder if he did it? Then there was a very good price of bitcoins. Now he can sell it too, quite well, just increasing the number of bitcoins. I do not see any problems in the sale, such deals have already been committed and are being committed.
Selling of the house is not a very big deal and that too at time when you have so many websites where you can put an advertisement and after that, many people will contact you. Other than that, you can also ask some property dealer to help you out and that you can also ask your friends and above all, putting an advertisement in newspaper will also help you in getting your job done.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!

I wouldn't do this at all. There is a possibility you may lose everything. Only invest in what you are happy to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: