Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Source International..... Legit or Fake ?  (Read 320 times)
sumitc1989 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

Me & my business partner are planning to order s9 miners in bulk from Best Source international.

http://www.btscn.com

However on alibaba they are available with the name "Shenzhen Huihong Import And Export Co., Ltd."

https://fashionplaza.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.M282eK

Has anybody else ordered any products and got them delivered, especially antminers ?
Are they genuine and do they deliver or are they just like other smart fraudsters who prove to be genuine with professional business mailing skills and trick you with video conferencing of their stock and offices ?

Below are the people whom i have contacted from their website ... http://www.btscn.com/contact-us.html

ivy@btscn.com,
lisa@btscn.com,
sunny@btscn.com,
Jessie@btscn.com

Out of the above email id for ivy did seem to receive the message as prompted by google due to it's non existence.

Experts please advice as i plan to setup a mining farm of small - medium scale (4 - 5 million$), i however am aware of ordering from bitmain but due to their preorder policy and shipment issues in my country(INDIA) directly, it isn't my first priority.

I want something which is quick with 100% authenticity & get my business started asap !

Any other genuine seller suggestions with authenticity records will also be appreciated.

Thanks.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:06:49 PM

If you are investing a big sum of money into this business, and procuring the miners is the biggest and foremost challenge, I would suggest you make a trip to the seller's office to initiate a meeting.

I am prepared to fly to shenzhen in Jan 2018 (I'm from Singapore), because I am investing my hard-earn money to buy ONE unit!

So, don't try to take short-cut. Go and make an effort.

ps. or you can pay me to visit their office and I will try to provide you with contacts and photos of their warehouse/stock when I am there Wink

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
sumitc1989 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

If you are investing a big sum of money into this business, and procuring the miners is the biggest and foremost challenge, I would suggest you make a trip to the seller's office to initiate a meeting.

I am prepared to fly to shenzhen in Jan 2018 (I'm from Singapore), because I am investing my hard-earn money to buy ONE unit!

So, don't try to take short-cut. Go and make an effort.

ps. or you can pay me to visit their office and I will try to provide you with contacts and photos of their warehouse/stock when I am there Wink

Thanks for the advice bro, do you have any seller's in contact ?
Also may i know the seller whom you are planning to meet. I would like to give them a try as well.

PM me on sumitchowdhury1989@gmail.com if there's something confidential you wish to suggest.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

sure, I can share with you what I have learn these past few weeks.

Emailed you, but its getting late and I am not young anymore...  Sad

Chat again other time.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
InvisibleKnight

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:26 PM

sure, I can share with you what I have learn these past few weeks.

Emailed you, but its getting late and I am not young anymore...  Sad

Chat again other time.

I'm interested in knowing those contacts as well, can you shoot me a PM?  Also  I'd like to hear the aftermath of your trip!

bitwatches.com

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

it look legit to me
sumitc1989 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

it look legit to me

They look legit but dont judge on what you see... I tried contacting them and firstly they wont entertain you at all in your first reach out...

They will reply you with ease and the reply is not what you would expect someone to answer if you ask a query. I mean they send you a pre defined draft mail giving info about their business and their prices and lastly forget about a bargain irrespective of how many pieces you wish to buy...

It seemed a total waste of time researching on them for me considering the treatment i got. The worst part is noe they commit you 4000$/ miner and thr very next hour the same person will give you a higher price and upon justification he will say here "TIME IS MONEY, WE CANNOT GIVE YOU THE SAME PRICE AFTER AN HOUR !"
Since btc price is constntly rising.

Total B.S !!!!!!!!

My advice dont even try reaching any of these sellers !
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

I would suggest you to just buy directly from bitmain since they are the ones really supplying those. It is quite hard to deal with these shady businesses anyway. Also, you can also probably get some miners here on the forum, what's nice here is that you can always escrow the money so you can be sure to really get the miners and not get scammed hard out of your hard earned money.
chabawaba

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

what have you concluded @sumitc1989 ? Are they legit? Been dealing with sunny. Have you placed an order yet or found anything out? Any information is much appreciated.
Also, what are you looking to purchase?

Thanks.
iohen

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

I would also very much like to know more about the outcome fo your on-site inspection
enerelt

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

IF anyone interested in buying Antminer s9 13.5TH/s BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED FROM THE BOX. 6 months factory warranty. Send me an email. I will give you a more detail information. You can come and check the product before you buy it. contact me at enerelt@gmail.com
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

IF anyone interested in buying Antminer s9 13.5TH/s BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED FROM THE BOX. 6 months factory warranty. Send me an email. I will give you a more detail information. You can come and check the product before you buy it. contact me at enerelt@gmail.com
This is not the proper way of offering that Antminer s9 you had. Post it on Computer hardware. And it will be better if you can post some pictures and where it came from.
sumitc1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

what have you concluded @sumitc1989 ? Are they legit? Been dealing with sunny. Have you placed an order yet or found anything out? Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Buddy they are very adamant with prices...simply not willing to negotiate at all. Additionally they least entertain you when you message even though they are online.
Lastly all of them gave me a different prices, i contacted 3 people and all gave me a different price also the prices they gave is available only for an hour or a day. They say in cryptocurrency market time is money, he/she(best source person) cannot offer me the same price after 1 hour passes by......weird ! Undecided

Eventually i ended up buying graphic cards for mining from local dealers and focusing to expand in GPU mining.
sumitc1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

Thanks.

My take would be don't waste your time because they like to keep us wait untill we are tired of nagging & when they reply you they paste a pre-made mail reply about their prices and their company. My context to highlight is that their interactions isn't like they came to hear you and answer you your querry. They do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to your replies and if you try to negotiate firstly they will ignore and later they will deny or at the most lessen the offer by 50-100$ max that too if your budget and quantity sounds appealing to their sales !!

Rest about their legitimacy i cannot comment anything as they did not gave me a positive chat experience (price) so i did not proceed in digging deeper with company and product physical verifications.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

If you want to be safe from scammers and other BS, feel free to contact me, I do have stock currently.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Why would they have any contact address seems like very confusing I've rather focus on studying more on them because they seem to be into something fishy because if they were really a legit company then I guess they would rather not make your transactions be delayed I guess. Try reading some of the legit sellers in the mining thread.

cosmic_ascension

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

I believe that most of the people here did not find the best way of contact with this supplier which is talking directly on whatsapp. I've ordered from them 2 times and everything went smoothly both times, there may be some problems with the WIRE transfers and that is because they get so many and they need to check them manually, but giving them the reference transaction number cleared that out pretty fast. I have talked to them on whatsapp and they seemed to be very helpful and offered genuine interest towards you as a customer and cared about shipment issues which is a lot more than we can say for the actual parent companies of these miners sometimes. They even agreed to switch one of my orders for something else, I wonder how many miner sellers accept that.
They are a legit company.

sumitc1989 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

I believe that most of the people here did not find the best way of contact with this supplier which is talking directly on whatsapp. I've ordered from them 2 times and everything went smoothly both times, there may be some problems with the WIRE transfers and that is because they get so many and they need to check them manually, but giving them the reference transaction number cleared that out pretty fast. I have talked to them on whatsapp and they seemed to be very helpful and offered genuine interest towards you as a customer and cared about shipment issues which is a lot more than we can say for the actual parent companies of these miners sometimes. They even agreed to switch one of my orders for something else, I wonder how many miner sellers accept that.
They are a legit company.

U shed some valuable info, however 80% of people don't sail the smooth current when it comes to interaction with these suppliers. Im happy your trade was a pleasant one. In my case they did not entertain me even though there wasn't any impolite discussion between us still they seldom ever contacted me after i spoke of negotiation.
Moreover every person gave me a different price that left me with a doubt.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

Don't know of that but if you are still looking for S9's

Drop me a PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: