Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator [Free]  (Read 88 times)
DoubleDate (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Hello everyone,

Are you stuck with a transaction for hours or days? Maybe i can give you a little boost and help speed up your transaction. All you have to do is post your transaction ID.

If the transaction was succesful, a donation is always welcome: 18yeBF7togFNVZGtMZu1p9AEsBxNjLKeKf

Note: It can take some time for the transaction to be added to your funds, and its not 100% garantee that you will have it inmediately, it best to have some patience and wait until it arrives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Are you stuck with a transaction for hours or days? Maybe i can give you a little boost and help speed up your transaction. All you have to do is post your transaction ID.

If the transaction was succesful, a donation is always welcome: 18yeBF7togFNVZGtMZu1p9AEsBxNjLKeKf
Another new users that uses free transaction accelerators, with the hope of earning through tips (you shouldn't use a free service that is available to the public, for your own benefit [even if you just give the idea of a tip/donation]).
https://archive.fo/MQrwr

Also the whole network isn't as congested as it was + transaction fees have decreased significantly (as seen here), so there's no need for these things (at the moment)...

Also before you jump in and say you're using a paid service, I highly doubt it since in the beginning of the month, you were looking for someone to accelerate your own transaction: https://archive.fo/oZH37#selection-671.0-1013.94

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DoubleDate (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

Thank your for your sincere response and i understand what you mean. I never said that i wanted to make some profit but i understand the pain and the feeling of your funds being on hold for a few hours or days. I just want t help others find a way too so they can have their funds quickly.

I did have the same problem but through another way i managed to have my funds to my own account and i want to use this same way for others. Sadly the post i made did not put my funds to my account, i needed to find other way.

I do not wish to just do a cash grab as you are stating.

With kindness and being nice you can come far more in life. I do understand you, there are people who intend to just do it for money and do barely a thing.

I apologize if i sound rude.

Kind regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: