Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Series Casascius Coin (1Btc) FOR SALE--SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY  (Read 143 times)
MrNoOne (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

This 2011 Series Casascius Coin is active and is loaded. I am looking to sell them and to serious buyers only. The coin is in good condition and traded a few hands before me. The links below will take you to pictures of the coin. IF you are serious about purchasing then please send me a message. I may be a "newbie" on this site but that is only because I have sat on these coins for quite a while. Now is the time to sell my 2011 Casascius 1 BTC. I would like to handle this person to person, hence the point of the coin, rather than sell it through an online service. I obviously say the starting price is the face value. These coins tend to carry more value because of the year,condition, history, etc. etc... All offers are invited no matter how high or low they may seem. Cash is always a high motivator. Again, please only serious inquiries.

Also, I would be more likely to sell closer to face value or best offer if we can manage a person to person transaction. We can do escrow but if that is the route, then the setup and cost will be on the buyer.

I took these pictures with the first post( December 14th). Nothing has changed. If you are serious and want a new picture, I don't mind.

https://ibb.co/g9ihPm - Back With Key

https://ibb.co/fBKELR - Front of coin

Since I am a newbie, if you send an inquiry on this site then it would be wise to include an alternate method of contact. I could upgrade but the contact will be plenty and off this site if you seriously would like to buy.

Thank you kindly

MrNoOne
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: