Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in EOS  (Read 2151 times)
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

If I invest $5k in EOS now, will it be worth in 2018?

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?

The moment you create a topic asking for EOS investment, then the EOS rate is at over $ 1. If you invest in the EOS $ 5,000, you now have x5 times the investment because the exchange rate of the EOS is close to $ 6. It can be said that long-term investment is profitable if you have confidence in the cryptocurrency market.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

I heard EOS own blockchain will be released in 2018 and it will be moved to its own blockchain then its price will skyrocket.

What's your advice?

Unfortunately, EOS was one of the Altcoins that affected by the on going bearish market in which it makes the sky rocketing to delayed. There are lot of development in favor of EOS in fact this Altcoin is number 1 Crypto in China underestimating Bitcoin in which this shows that this coin has high potential to make our money to grow. Anyway, we are all expect the bearish will end soon as predicted so i think the time is now to buy more EOS while the price is cheap. https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

5$ amount is insignificant . Why not invest ? Over the past month, the price of EOS varies 2$ approximately. Currency is unstable. You can invest and wait, see what happens next.
Investing in high volume at $ 5 is quite high, but we know for sure, then invest in, they will bring profit to us in the future. I believe in EOS

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

What's your advice?

EOS is a scam coin. Why would any cryptocurrency need billions of dollars? I don't see any of these collected funds being used well. Heck at least Ethereum we all saw the marketing and it really gained traction and mass adoption. But with all the billions EOS has collected what has it done so far?

EOS = no results = flop.
All EOS did was copy the ETH blockchain and even at doing so, they fail.
if we see ranking, then eos is quite successful, but this is not in line with expectations and large funds cannot be managed properly to bring eos better. platfrom has been launched and I think there is a significant growth for eos, but it turns out not and for me eos is the same as other ordinary altcoins.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

What's your advice?

The moment you create a topic asking for EOS investment, then the EOS rate is at over $ 1. If you invest in the EOS $ 5,000, you now have x5 times the investment because the exchange rate of the EOS is close to $ 6. It can be said that long-term investment is profitable if you have confidence in the cryptocurrency market.
it's true because the EOS is an altcoin that has great potential for rising prices and its future too. and if my prediction will later EOS will experience a rapid price increase, so for those who invest in the long term the profits will also be large
Primaryio

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

As you have seen many dApps are switching to EOS and over a longer period of time, EOS will increase in tandem with the usability of the platform. Since many of the enterprises, companies and developers are looking for such a decentralized blockchain-based platform, the future looks bright. Also, owing to the parallel execution, the scalability of the platform is huge. The same developer is able to run multiple applications that are similar on the blockchain-based platform. This, in turn, opens up doors for more and more decentralized applications as well. On a single year basis as well as a five-year basis, it will indeed become easier for the investors to generate a significant amount of return by investing in EOS.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

What's your advice?

it's true because the EOS is an altcoin that has great potential for rising prices and its future too. and if my prediction will later EOS will experience a rapid price increase, so for those who invest in the long term the profits will also be large
eos is a platform that has many enthusiasts, like ethereum, but eos is still less competitive with ethereum,
in my opinion to buy it now is very good
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

For today is good to invest in Eos only for longterm. It woun't get you X in near future, max x2-x3 in next 5-7 month.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

What's your advice?
I'd never try to invest EOS.This is the list to choose me to invest
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bancor

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

EOS looks like a very promising coin, and it can be a great competitor for Etherium, I think it is worth to invest in.
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

To date, it's good to invest in EOS, since this token can grow in the next 2-3 months to $ 20. And your $ 5 multiplied by 4 times. I also have EOS in my portfolio.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

I think EOS has good potential for the future, the EOS community is growing and getting stronger.
It seems that the developer will continue to strive to provide the best for its holders.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

I'd never try to invest EOS.This is the list to choose me to invest
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bancor
Why tho? If you said without any goddamn reason, so it's an invalid post because you absolutely a hater of this coin. Even I looked at the graph of Bancor, the graph isn't looking good at all compared with EOS and other coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Some say that EOS will be better than ETH, and that soon EOS will cost more than ETH. Personally, I believe and hope that ETH will remain the only altcoin that is better Bitcoin
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

5 dollars is a small amount, you should try to start with such investments and plunge into the world of cryptocurrency. Especially now EOS is starting to grow slowly.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

As I think, EOS will grow and bring dividends to many investors, but whether it is worth investing 5$ in this project or not it already depends on the individual. I wouldn't.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

What's your advice?
eos potential will be big and high, but I'm not sure what the right price for eos coins is. because now eos is still in the development stage, so it's the right choice if you want to invest in eos.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1488
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

I would invest small amount of money in EOS just in case. At least open a wallet and put 1 or 2 EOS on it. Coin is still new and never know what will come out of it. Plus there are many airdrops and free tokens are always wellcome.

NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

If you have 5$ that you do not mind to spend in investing a particular cryptocurrency, it is definitely worth investing. Sooner or later, the investment will pay for itself and may bring you a very good profit.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Sebastianstan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

Blockchain Expert is launching its new innovation in EOS. Get tuned to our new tool Wallet for EOS, an application exclusively built for EOS token holders. Avail our Wallet for EOS function to seamlessly check the EOS token balance and transferring of coin from one account to another. We would also love to list your token on our site and provide feedback on the same. Simply via entering your token name and account name, the information is delivered in your door in no time. Easy huh??
Check On!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: