Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conisecure KYC Problem  (Read 110 times)
ranolia (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

Hello, i am already registered on Coinsecure but whenever i try to do my KYC details, I get stucked at "name of city"
after selecting State, it seems that there is a dropdown box that comes up with your city name but in case of gujrat, there is none and hence i am unable to upload my kyc details. any one got same problem?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

Hello, i am already registered on Coinsecure but whenever i try to do my KYC details, I get stucked at "name of city"
after selecting State, it seems that there is a dropdown box that comes up with your city name but in case of gujrat, there is none and hence i am unable to upload my kyc details. any one got same problem?

As far as your question, have you contacted Coinsecure's customer service to get some assistance?

However, since this is about a service and nothing technical about Bitcoin Core and the network, you should probably move it to the Service area instead of " Bitcoin > Development & Technical Discussion".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: