Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

If you are lucky enough to be a wealthy person then you will have also your social responsibilities to the people who make you a rich person , you should take care of them and this is your social responsibility as a wealthy person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

I am very happy to see that people of such a great and noble mind still exist without  the recent popular culture of "me first syndrome" i strong believe that those who remember the task of social responsibility are close to God while does who don't are on the other side of life
Social responsibility is our responsibility.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

If you are lucky enough to be a wealthy person then you will have also your social responsibilities to the people who make you a rich person , you should take care of them and this is your social responsibility as a wealthy person.

With your great knowledge of bitcoin you acquired maybe it is your best weapon to become wealthy in achieving your goals in life to become rich. Because bitcoin platforms really involve large scale of money if it is successfully manipulated. So being rich and have more wealth in bitcoin business you can help other people who are in needs by investing a company so that jobless people in your community will get to works and this is one of great helps to everybody as well as achieving your social responsibility.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

I think Invest your wealth where everyone benefits and is distributed equally according to their hard work. Investments that are considered socially responsible so as to avoid companies that sell or produce addictive products such as alcohol or tobacco given the public health.
Wealth is the source of all evil, but if you invest in the right way, it can help people, especially those in need.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Recently, a large number of people have joined the forum.Mostly to make money.And I think that's normal.But from the whole mass there is a large percentage of those who believe in cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change our world.I also belong to this category of people.
I think we should not be selfish and if we know about earning opportunities we should spread it to our near and dear ones. The more we spread and help other, then God will also help us and make us more wealthy and rich. Thats the social responsibility on us.
We should focus both of learning and earning and not just on earning. If we first focus on learning different tricks and techniques of bitcoins earning, we can eventuality end up earning more and with ease too.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

It is a noble thought, wealth must be used as something that can help many people, but the fact that I see them only busy with their own wealth, even they continue to race to get richer. Maybe that's the name of a greedy person.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

I agree that with the availability of money should pay attention not only to themselves, but also to needy people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Of course being rich is something that everyone is looking forward to, with rich we can help people in need and of course crypto becomes an opportunity for everyone to be rich and of course care with others people.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Well, I know that’s the reason why some of us are into Bitcoin, but the truth is that no matter what you do, you can’t escape your government as long as you’re in that country, unless you just want to move to another and that country you’re running to there is still government there, you just need to get to a place where it is safe.

Bitcoin will give you control over your money for a limited time and when you withdraw to fiat maybe to save your profits, you will still get back into the hands of the government.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:05:11 AM

I suggest with your opinion, where we can now be used for bitcoin for many people. Cooperate together. Make a community. Then build good economic power for a prosperous future, economically independent.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

If you are fortunate enough to be richer than a junkie, you should be responsible to society by participating in charitable activities as well as being able to support those who are more difficult than you. society
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

If one has become rich enough, that person can start to take some social responsibility of helping the poor people as well. Maybe help out the poor kids that cannot afford to go to school, or people in some areas that cannot afford a good meal. Or if someone has helped you in the past for your success, now help them out as well.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
The ravenousness of the general population will devastate everything. Indeed, even here in bitcoin. The fundamental motivation behind this gathering is to spread the pattern when it comes in innovation, the advances and the development to facilitate the general population who experienced misery and starvation.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

very good if you become rich then you share some of your property / money for charity and other social activities because it can help in the problem of world finance which is currently not good
christopher_baxu

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

It's great that you're thinking like this. The more people like you, the better our world will be. Of course, not everybody that got in early will become a great philanthropist. In the same way, not everybody new to "the game" wants to save the world. This is natural. That's the reality of life in any sphere. Not everybody thinks about this "social responsibility" that comes with money. Once you've got your own basic need covered, you start to think about what your real purpose in life is and how you can make a significant lasting difference. I wish you all the best in your endeavors!
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

You're always responsible for the things that you were saying and the way that you are living because different people from all the sides are looking on you especially if you are earning from Bitcoin, you are the representative of the cryptocurrency roll to them.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Our resources is not meant for accumulation but for allocation,  you will be remember for the problem you solve and the lives you touch, The world will be a better place to live in if every wealthy individual is involve in social responsibility.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Being wealthy is dream by anyone.But being wealthy  also has a huge responsibility.Being wealthy is not easy as we imagine.It has also a huge social responsibility.Being wealthy is not also in the form of money,it may also in the form of good dids.Like for example helping others who is not so lucky for having like what your's.And also having a good health is also being wealthy.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:52:55 AM by Sama517

This is something people need to learn. When you have money or wealthy, you should be able to spare a little from what you have to provide basic necessities for the people around you.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

I agree with that opinion that we should always be responsible for all the things that we are doing is clear that in this crypto world we can earn more than in our main job so why not share some of your blessings in fact just a simple thing that we can do in other people that is already big impact to them that they can always remember for what you did and who you are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: