Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
hi, can pleas help me here in bitcoin, i am just a newbie, can you please help and guide me for what i am going to do?, please
if you really have the intention to really want to understand and understand bitcoin then from this forum we can learn slowly. because we learn it doesn't always depend on people. Self-study is also certainly possible. as long as there is a will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

All of us are here today in this platform because someone some day some time choose not to be selfish or self centered but to be liberal to all, obligations lies on me and you also to share at list part of what we have to the downtrodden and the indigent public out their, this is my goal,
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Live means to help others ido believe those words and i do join here for money but i hope with the money that i got from crypto could help my financial and others. I do have set a plan what im going to do when i rich, and helping people to get trough financial problem could really make me happier. I do think there is still new person who join here and think as good as you do.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
derinmertmert

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

The common problem of many of the rich people is that they do not do anything useful with the money they earn. capitalism is gathering wealth into one spot. it 's not fair and it' s not about what we need.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

If i would have invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago, which i was considering doing anyway, i would have been very well situated now. The fact that you haven't become wealth from it yet might be because you didn't invest in in accordingly. Profit is according to the amount we invest, if we are scared to loose, we will never earn much either.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

I don't think there're many people here who just want to make lots of money and then just, idk, waste it on alcohol, food and entertainments. I believe many of us are here to make their dreams come true, to get certain support for busyness and so on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

If you are rich enough you have a social responsibility to your country or fellow men. Considering i made it big in crypto my greatest dream would be to send children to school and that all of the people will become literate and make their own lives without being dependent to others.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

Of their ranks and they can join on any campaign they want but since they place a new merit system then it was harder to rank up and earn cryptocurrency today for newbies.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

I like bitcoin because it has given hope to many people who were previously living a life of despair. Just like you, many others would not be working in offices or they might not be able to seek jobs even if they are ready to work for others in offices. Keep working hard with bitcoin and when your relatives will observe sharp difference in your status, they will go after bitcoin.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

We do have a social responsibility to contribute something to the humanity. And I am glad that I am doing just that, by paying my taxes honestly. Hopefully at least a part of that will be used for productive purposes, although the vast majority is likely to be eaten up by corruption.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
It is not always a responsibility to help others ,I do not want to look at it as a responsibility because it kinda feels heavy to me when I carry a responsibility. I look at it as a voluntary act or something like charity, in that way I can feel happier while helping others. If I have the capability to help others, I would not just give them money, I would give them opportunity to make money so that they can live on their own.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

For me a true wealthy people has a kind heart to make people happy which you can share your blessing coming from crypto currency.

CelesChere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Wealth isn't a long process that may be a bit of luck. Responsibility is born only when people pay much attention to community values and their role in the community.
hill3iv

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I think there are two kinds of affluent: Well off and ultra rich. Well off would by and large be individuals with under 50 million (a subjective figure) yet who live in a sensible home, don't burn through cash on extravagances consistently and by and large carry on with an unassuming life. The ultra rich nonetheless, may control many millions or even billions - who ravenously sit on their riches, don't offer back to society and live like a lord each day.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

Well good for you want to help out your community with your crypto currency earnings. But i would rather empower the people in my immediate surroundings by teaching them crypto currency. If they want it fine and good. If not, still the same. I mean it's ok to dole out things from time to time but empowerment really goes a long way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

If i would have invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago, which i was considering doing anyway, i would have been very well situated now. The fact that you haven't become wealth from it yet might be because you didn't invest in in accordingly. Profit is according to the amount we invest, if we are scared to loose, we will never earn much either.

Actually the function of rationality is dependent on many factors and selflessness, altruism and selfishness are few of those factors. Of these factors, not all are dominant in people and varies from individual to individual.

There are those who would invest in people upon achieving a certain level of financial freedom and would derive utility in helping out others. There are those who would pile up stacks of dollars and would not give back to the community. All of them have their own agendas.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

I certainly think there is a big responsibility  for entrepreneurs to do everything they can to tackle the problems of  climate change and I think it's in the interests of entrepreneurs to  spend some of their time and effort tackling climate change.  First of  all, I think there is enormous business opportunities. The energy revolution, the green energy revolution will be bigger than the internet  revolution.  It will be bigger than the mobile phone revolution. We all need energy.  We're fast running out of oil. You know the demand for oil will exceed supply in about five years time and therefore it is  imperative that we move quickly to come up with new sources of energy  and the business community needs to play a leading role in this because  governments have obviously let us down.
voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

I do not believe in helping others become responsible when you become rich. And, I sincerely say this in the best possible way, but if your position is. I really can not afford to help anyone.
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Blockchain technology is very good and very potential in the future. Its main products are Altcoin and most ICOs share the same goal of making money and getting rich. Hopefully, everything will be different as Blockchain technology evolves.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

I believe in blockchain. This technology is proven to be one of the most helpful and will be in the future tech.

The problem with helping is that you will suddenly be known and those relatives you see who never really took notice of you will come running to you. You may feel proud of it but when you one day say no, you are not going to be forgiven. People will be talking behind you. I knew this because I experience this myself. I even bought expensive equipment for a relative that isn't close to me, glory is there but after it, nothing. They will even ask for gasoline and maintenance for the machinery.

If you have to give, be anonymous. I think that is more noble than enjoying fame.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: