Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in 12 coins  (Read 908 times)
EverMashin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:03 AM

I also chose an investment strategy for long periods. Only in my investment portfolio is not 12, but 35 different coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

What is the sum of your investments? If it less than 1000US then don’t worry. This is not the sum that will have an impact of losing big stack of money. I think with such set of currencies you will get profit anyway.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

I hold XVG,XRP,NEO,WTC,MSP,DOGE,CCO,WABI and BTS.

@ngelcryptopia

Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:07:43 AM

Hi guys im new here and this is my first post, i just invested in 12 coins in some @august and the Rest in November

My coins are ( Ripple-Iota-Cardano-Stellar Lumens-Verge-Pivx-Dogecoin-Btc-Stratis-Gulden-Civic-Siacoin)

My goal is to hold them until 2020! You guys think that is smart or should i take some of my coins end of 2018 and let the Rest just sit for more years?

Thanks in advance!!

Am not sure about Ripple & Stellar Lumens. From my limited experience, there are highly correlated and easily manipulated by whales.

Siacoin had been underperforming for very long.

BTC is a good choice, should complement it with ETH and other blockchain coins.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:26:28 AM

Thanks in advance!!
Long term investment is a good idea but i would suggest to replace  doge and civic to Monero and NEO. This coins have a better future than those hype coins.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

I like your picks. Can you share prices you are invested in? It would be interesting for the community! You can even make a public portfolio at cryptocompare.com.

10000BTC

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Thanks in advance!!
i like your list. i will take the same road map as you. these coins will moon by 2018.
2020 is too long for them. but NEM is also on my list.
Cryptohustler51 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:43 PM

Hi guys i didnt invest much so i cant loose much but i have allready a nice profit as you can see: This is my Portofolio: https://cointracking.info/portfolio/bfd40173f76542b22da6

What i dont understand that btc and euro is showing me - i have 180 to 190€ plus in btc i dont know why its showing wrong?

So totally i invest around 1800€ maybe one thousand at the beginning of next year for some coins and thats it!
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

Hi guys i didnt invest much so i cant loose much but i have allready a nice profit as you can see: This is my Portofolio: https://cointracking.info/portfolio/bfd40173f76542b22da6

What i dont understand that btc and euro is showing me - i have 180 to 190€ plus in btc i dont know why its showing wrong?

So totally i invest around 1800€ maybe one thousand at the beginning of next year for some coins and thats it!

i like your portfolio, looks very similar to mine. as i myself live in Asia, i have some Asian origin coins, like NEO, XEM, and OMG.

Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

Its hard to say what 12 are the "best" but you can do research on the top 20 coins that are currently on the market.
millejohn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

It's literally hard not to win these days, most of coins are green, one more that the others :-)
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:45:29 PM

if your goal is to hold your coins until 2020 I think you are the type of person who is very patient, the combination of coins you hold is pretty good You can also add coins like ethereum, litecoin and neo. I think these three coins are also worthy of you have, Moreover ethereum is very good in my opinion many tokens are made on blockchain ethereum eg eos, tron and omiseGo so it will be nice price ethereum in the future maybe next year 2018 could break the price $ 1500 / ethereum.
Cryptohustler51 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

I thought alot about it and i changed my mind to exchange gulden into waves, i think waves have a real future, i know dogecoin dont have a future yet, but i bought it really cheap so i dont care, if it will fail, but i almost made over 300% profit on doge lets see where it will sit next year, i believe in the community of dogecoin
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:15:32 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Some good some terrible over priced junk if you are talking todays prices that will destroy the rest of your collection

Put some real projects in there

bitbay
blocknet
sys
byteball - why would you not have it there if you bought iota

Hi, could you elaborate on that? If it is linked to IOTA why not just IOTA?

IOTA and Byteball have similar algorithms - Tangle. I know only IOTA and byteball who use this algorythm.

There seems to be quite a tendency for tangle solutions, the latest one being blockrails I believe. A big pump latelty.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

Interesting and a good portfolio. I would add to it another Ethereum and litecoin. I think they have a future.

Cardan0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

Nobody can tell you for sure what to do to get the maximum profit, only speculate. You have to make these decisions by yourself, don't let some random people on a forum decide what you should be doing with your hard earned money.

At the end is always a personal decision, but some random people like me can provided reasonable options plus arguments.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

This is good portfolio, all these coin has strong fundamental so in my opinion the price will increasing alot next year. But beside these coin many other altcoin has big potential that just entered the market like AION, WABI, POWR, DATA.

Cryptohustler51 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Yes i knew but im happy with my coins now and i will stay with them, there would never be enough coins to have and honestly i dont have the money for other coins at the moment, so i will just let them grow up
Cryptohustler51 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Thanks in advance!!
i like your list. i will take the same road map as you. these coins will moon by 2018.
2020 is too long for them. but NEM is also on my list.

Can you explain me why is 2020 too long for them? What i dont want to sell and maybe keep longer then 2020 is ripple, but i will see, my goal is to take a nice profit out at the end of 2020 and let the rest just grow, but u think they will loose value until 2020?
Cardan0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

If your goal is to hold them to 2020 I don't see why shouldn't you hold them. You have bought yourself very good coins and as you said you bought them in august so you made nice money already.
I would sell them all and enjoy money but that is me  Grin

Maybe he already did but now wants to hodl some of the profits to make even more. Personally, I have a goal and won't exit this market until I loose all or achieve it. But that's just me  Wink Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: