Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10457 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

What do you mean by risk of a correction?

market crash

I believe the correction might happen but not too much dump and bitcoin or altcoins will bounce back. Investing on cryptocurrency is always a good decision and profitable one, yes its risky but believe on it and you will earn some of it.
Well i agree on that ,I believe that it is better to late than never because if we don even try things new we cannot really have the life that was really new specially to the financial aspect because in bitcoin we are always speaking about gaining system and if we dont ry we cannot gain .I also believe that bitcoin has no required time to start we only have  to be more temperated regarding to its price to avoid unnecesary looses that was really always happen to those who easily vet panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:43 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
I think personally that bitcoin is now simplz to expensive to buy. Sure, it may grow to 60,000 and we might regret it, but it may also fall to 15000 or less. if it grows to 60,000 which is a lot lot, youd get a 3 times profit. Soem altcoins make a 2times profit in a single day. But of course, theyre not easy to guess. Im tryzing to make profits with altcoin that will enable me buy back the time I lost with not investing in btc. I first heard of it when it was 200, and then 6000 and still didnt buy. Stupid indeed.
I don't think it was stupid on your part. It was just a question of perfect timing. Maybe you just didn't see it as the perfect time to invest during those low prices. We should not blame ourselves for not investing earlier because that's how things are. Sometimes we need to have some regrets for us to truly learn. And that's what we have to capitalize on.

peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

Yes, bitcoin is about to pass 20K mark and probably before the end of the year its mark hits 25k, all traders in speculation thread are talking about that,
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:53 PM

of course better late than never, im pretty new on this and have to say its actually overwhelming, the amount of information there is and the amount of things to do makes you want to dedicate to something else, however its also very interesting
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

All I know now is bitcoin just to buy digital products, like pulses, electric tokens, game vouchers. If you want to buy a household appliance, you have to convert to fiat currency. But you can try check on google. From the information, Amazon accepts bitcoin as payment.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

You are right.You need not have to feel for the late entry as bitcoin price has yet to attain new peaks.When almost all treat bitcoin just as an investment,its good to see you to use it for what it was actually created.But with the higher transaction fee prevailing today,it will not be economical for you to buy goods of low price.Its said that amazon is getting ready to accept bitcoins.Overtock.com,an online retailer shop accepts bitcoin payment.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

it does not matter, and in my opinion, you are not late. because the bitcoin price will be higher, and you will take many advantages of bitcoin.
maybe you can start buying home goods from bitcoin by trading, mining, and investing

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

I think personally that bitcoin is now simplz to expensive to buy. Sure, it may grow to 60,000 and we might regret it, but it may also fall to 15000 or less. if it grows to 60,000 which is a lot lot, youd get a 3 times profit. Soem altcoins make a 2times profit in a single day. But of course, theyre not easy to guess. Im tryzing to make profits with altcoin that will enable me buy back the time I lost with not investing in btc. I first heard of it when it was 200, and then 6000 and still didnt buy. Stupid indeed.
I don't think it was stupid on your part. It was just a question of perfect timing. Maybe you just didn't see it as the perfect time to invest during those low prices. We should not blame ourselves for not investing earlier because that's how things are. Sometimes we need to have some regrets for us to truly learn. And that's what we have to capitalize on.
Well, i agree with that we should not blame our self if we are not starting earlier because until today it is still a great opportunity to start in bitcoin. Everyday bitcoin value is fluctuating almost tripple its value with the previous month, even its late but still its good and profitable in engaging on this kind of business. That is why i see a lot of people today who are starting to have bitcoin because they realise based on its trend that we can be rich through bitcoin.

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

I think its not too late for now to join in cryptocurrency,the price value of bitcoin now is higher and we have a lot of time to invest.Today is still a great opportunity for us and it does'nt matter we are late or not.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:51 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 03:48:46 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

People always say it is to late to invest in Bitcoin becaude the price is to high. That exactly the thing people where saying when Bitcoin reached 5000$ or 10.000$. It is never to late to invest in bitcoin because the price will always grow up. Even if it falls ,it is going to increase back even higher than before the fall.

All the people freaked out and sold all their bitcoin waiting for the price to fall. It went up to 15.000$, more people sold their bitcoin because their profit was pretty big and everyone was afraid to buy. Look at the price now it is 20.000$. You want to wait 1 month and buy bitcoin when the price will reach 25.000$? I dont think so. Dont hesitate and buy as soon as possible because maybe next month it is going to be 20.000$ and you will regret that you didn't buyed one month ago
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

Of course at some point it is better never than late, I don't think we have reached that point. I suspect that we've still got a while to ride before there's any real drop in price. Of the stages in the bubble I'd guess we're getting near to the top in the 'this is too good to be true' stage but I think we've still probably got at least a 2x increase before the fall.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:42:57 PM

My dad owns a few bitcoins, now he told me a few days ago that he is looking to sell his house in order to buy bitcoins, i told him that he was insane.

No one knows if bitcoin is going to crash or not, but risking a house is something very DIFFERENT from investing a few hundreds or thousands.

If you are looking to invest less than $10000, then do it, there is nothing to loss in there, you can easy recover $10k in a few months.

But if you are going to put all your life savings in here, do not do it, you are going to run with a huge risk.

If he already owns a few bitcoins, there can't be a real need to invest more and more, and risk the house and everything he has gathered. But, if he has a few houses, it can be a wise decision. Anyway, if he want to risk it, and he can afford to risk it, then risk it. He has 50% chance to win and to lose... In my opinion the way forward for the price is still up, but there could be some bumps on the road now, there won't be an easy ride... There are too many people investing now and fees are high, mempool is full. If LN starts that could help a lot, until then, we need to be careful...

Maybe after seeing a bitcoin jump this year of approximately 2k%, your father's mind becomes open and intends to sell the house and invested in bitcoin. If bitcoin really does go up, and that's what people predict, he'll get 2 or more houses after investing in bitcoin, but if not, at least he can still buy a worse home from now. I think that's what he's thinking.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:53:18 PM

Bro you are still in the early stage of bitcoin adoption. The price of it will increase much higher and much faster so in the coming years you will find yourself much more lucky that you joined the community of bitcoin in this time. Any person who were in the beginning are much lucky but the recent adopters will also get a huge benefit.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:59:54 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:10:01 AM by dongosquad

I think its not too late for now to join in cryptocurrency,the price value of bitcoin now is higher and we have a lot of time to invest.Today is still a great opportunity for us and it does'nt matter we are late or not.
it is better late than never, but the price is too high. we do not know when this giant bubble will burst. so keep in mind. besides bitcoin, there are many profitable altcoins, such as eth.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vitolife

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

All I know now is bitcoin just to buy digital products, like pulses, electric tokens, game vouchers. If you want to buy a household appliance, you have to convert to fiat currency. But you can try check on google. From the information, Amazon accepts bitcoin as payment.
You dont need to convert to fiat to buy e.g. household appliances, furniture, electronics - many e-shops such as overstock accept Bitcoin payments. Of course, there is much more you can buy for Bitcoins without converting to fiat.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

Yeah. You're right. It's not really a mystery how bitcoin rose that quick. It may be misunderstood as a threat sometimes. We are in the process of adaptation, we should also keep in our minds that many are wanting to join the cryptoworld. Rose in prices are just a one of the things that could tell us that I'm there is more to come.
Corrections are very healthy, this keeps and sustains the possible long term mark of bitcoin.
I don't believe that it will burst.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:17:40 AM

Always remember this "Invest only what you can afford to lose and invest at your own risk" Crypto currencies doesn't give you assurance of 5x 10x or 20x profit seriously. I'm not discouraging you to invest but I am informing you and always remember the quoted word.  Cheesy
jayram

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:36 AM

If your goal is long term investment, I think your still not late, bitcoin will only grow in thr future, though there will be fluctuation/ ups and downs along the way which is normal in any investment. The key to success is to keep investing, buy when the price is low, never sell just hold your bitcoin.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:23:45 AM

This slogan like people want to go school but they have problem on the way make them can not be in the school on time.
So they thought better late than not going school.
I think this slogan also good if we use for any side of activity like joining the bitcoin as well.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:26:29 AM

I think despite the price today and the rise we’ve seen this year, bitcoin’s value can still be considered low compared to its true value. Bitcoin is designed as a currency to be used by all but right now only a fraction of our population owns bitcoin, with fixed supply and growing demand, bitcoin has only one way to go which is upward. Its ok to invest today, its not late, its still early.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: