Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] (WTS) 0.5 BTC for Moneypak/paypal/bank transfer ($40)  (Read 1057 times)
HollowIP (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:45:06 PM

Paypal payment made. When received by you, please mark item received on bitmit to let escrow go.  Thanks.

Received, and money released! Placing rest of order. Thanks again Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 04:46:18 PM

Driving home now. Will complete when I get there. Thanks.

Not a problem. Payment on my end still needs to confirm. Please reply on here once you receive and send, then I shall place the rest of my orders. Pleasure doing business Smiley

I appreciate the offers everyone else has put forward. I chose to go with mstang83 because he presented his offer to me with complete transparency and escrow service. If for some reason something goes wrong with this transaction I shall contact one of you at a later point. Thanks for everything, everyone! Smiley 

Maybe next time consider that once you give the ok for someone to contact an escrow service that

1) It could take some time...which I was under the impression that you were not in a rush

2) If your not ready to commit to that trade then your making me (the one who contacted John K) waste his time.

Guess I will always ask the other party to contact escrow from now.

HollowIP (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:52:08 PM

Not a problem. Payment on my end still needs to confirm. Please reply on here once you receive and send, then I shall place the rest of my orders. Pleasure doing business Smiley

I appreciate the offers everyone else has put forward. I chose to go with mstang83 because he presented his offer to me with complete transparency and escrow service. If for some reason something goes wrong with this transaction I shall contact one of you at a later point. Thanks for everything, everyone! Smiley 

Maybe next time consider that once you give the ok for someone to contact an escrow service that

1) It could take some time...which I was under the impression that you were not in a rush

2) If your not ready to commit to that trade then your making me (the one who contacted John K) waste his time.

I do apologize. I hadn't realized it took much of your time and I am truly sorry for your inconvenience. For future reference I will do my best to be as up-front as possible in these situations. I just had to go with the best option for myself for this transaction. I need the money too, so time was of some importance. :/

HollowIP (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:20:37 PM

Last batch of coins sent, and trust left Smiley

9caf38aff3e7d3d4211864618c3cd14b5790618ee031e8e8c3c03869d9d3c7aa

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 05:22:48 PM

I do apologize. I hadn't realized it took much of your time and I am truly sorry for your inconvenience. For future reference I will do my best to be as up-front as possible in these situations. I just had to go with the best option for myself for this transaction. I need the money too, so time was of some importance. :/

Not as much my time as the time of escrow person, in this case John K.
HollowIP (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:30:59 PM

Not as much my time as the time of escrow person, in this case John K.

I had gotten no word back from you stating he had replied, or I would've given the word to hold off. I remember mentioning I was hesitant about it because I didn't believe he dealt with paypal and/or moneypaks. Again, my apologies, to you and to him, if he did in fact waste his time.

HollowIP (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:50:48 AM

I had contacted John K because I felt bad if he would have wasted his time, and offered to still pay him his 1.5% fee. He told me he was away when he received the messages so he did not waste his time on it. This made me feel better. Smiley

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:03:44 AM

In the future, just contact me for escrow if its something small and fast of an escrow such as purchasing 5 or less BTC immediately, I'm almost always checking PMs relating to sales or looking for good flips in the currency section. Good to use escrow but also good to not waste anyone's time. Glad it worked out and good luck with future trades.

HollowIP (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:24:02 AM

In the future, just contact me for escrow if its something small and fast of an escrow such as purchasing 5 or less BTC immediately, I'm almost always checking PMs relating to sales or looking for good flips in the currency section. Good to use escrow but also good to not waste anyone's time. Glad it worked out and good luck with future trades.

Thanks man- I appreciate the offer and will keep that in mind for the future. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: