Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2624 times)
shieva22

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Maybe they thought that bitcoin was a scam. What we see in the internet that talks about money is we also have to give money first in order to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

some of us are afraid of it just as a sense of not wanting to get out of the bits of coin. But there are also some who are afraid of losing all coins that exist. Because bitcoin has won the trust of all the investment to make this as a daily livelihood and can to meet life necessities
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

The reason why people are afraid of bitcoin is because of its price, the unpredictable bitcoin price now makes people running because prices are sometimes down and up. Even so, but I believe many people are still investing in bitcoin because they believe the price will surge later. If so, I will invest in bitcoin.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

For the common people, being afraid of bitcoin is much like fear of exploring the unknown. They wouldn't want to risk on something they haven't explored yet. But for people with position, fear of bitcoin is the same as them losing their status. They are afraid that the riches they hardly kept for centuries can be taken away from them in just a moment of time. Since bitcoin gives the common people to earn more for themselves, powerful people are just too afraid of the power imbalance bitcoin can do.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

They are afraid of every one being equal because blockchain will redistribute wealth to generality of the people. The master and serve relationship will reduce and finally nailed. Bitcoin will  eventually rule the financial world.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

The fear of a new entrant in this market is due to. They do not know when they invest money and lose, they will demand who, who is responsible. This is an undocumented market or anything that can prove someone else tricked you. But if anyone has learned this market deeply, they will still accept the investment because the profit it brings is too great.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

I think that people are afraid of bitcoin for the reason that they lack the knowledge about it. Some people easily refuse to consider the idea of awareness of cryptocurrency because they have negative emotional qualities. They would say unpleasant things before gaining knowledge of what they are talking about.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I think the reason why they are afraid of Bitcoin because they think BTC is a scam because nowadays many incidents happen people scammed through internet.their knowledge in bitcoin is not enough to understand what is Bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

I think why they afraid of bitcoin because they think that the bitcoin is a scam or just for fun only, But their knowledge about bitcoin is contrary of the true about bitcoin. I want to spread my knowledge about bitcoin because I don't want to hear some people talking about bitcoin that is contrary about the bitcoin.

Most of the people are saying that bitcoin is a scam because of the black propaganda that medias are creating, there are banks that are really affected by the growth of cryptocurrency and because of that they are making a move to reduce the investor and spreading a bad news about cryptocurrency.

Potter214

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

They are afraid because of some people don't understand the use of bitcoin. They think that this is scam. There are ways on learning this cryptocurrency. Just search the internet and understand the benefits and advantages of having this cryptocurrency.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

I think some people afraid on the bitcoin price because we can not predict the price of it, when to decrease or increase. Let us all gave bitcoin a good reason like if the price decrease it is time to buy, then if increase sell the price that you buy to make your money back.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

They must not be afraid of bitcoin, 'cause bitcoin will bring good things in their lives. This will help them in their daily living.
There are still people who do not about it, and they are not even willing to know about it. There are also people who knew but afraid of taking risk on it.
In our country people are being advise to be careful in dealing with bitcoin because of its riskiness, and there is no assurance that they can handle it well. They are giving warning to the people that no one will be liable for them if they lost their money because of it. Maybe this is one of the biggest reason why people are afraid of it.

hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

I think they are afraid of bitcoin simply because they don't underatand the use of bitcoin . And they that bitcoin is scam . They think that their efforts will be worthless if they enter here .
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:44 AM

I think they are afraid of bitcoin simply because they don't underatand the use of bitcoin . And they that bitcoin is scam . They think that their efforts will be worthless if they enter here .
This is the biggest problem. Moreover, news in the media that often make people afraid. Issues of legality and security are often misunderstood, and big risks are lurking. In fact, if you want to learn more deeply, cryptocurrency is not as frightening as reported by counter media against cryptocurrency.

LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Every student of the political economy who understands the style of the work of the technique of Blockchain and Bitcoin BTC will be absolutely sure that the next alternative to the classical system is the digital currencies, which by their characteristics (speed - privacy - lack of costs - decentralization of the system ...) The foundations of political economy in all its schools, from Aristotle and Ibn Khaldun to Marx, Adam Smith and Keynes and finally with Friedman. These scholars, who laid the foundations of economic thought through money supply, can control the economy of countries and their economic policy.
In my opinion, Noble In the economy of this great invention that will change humanity and will throw our lives upside down in so-called Internet value ..........

Because they thought that bitcoin is a scam. And meinly because at first when you hear the name bitcoin many people will instantly think that it is too complicated for them but the truth is we just have to study about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Apriljoy15

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

I think some people are afraid because they do not have enough knowledge in bitcoin.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

I think they afraid of bitcoin because they think it is illegal. They scared that someday the time that they spend or the effort they did to this will gone. They also afraid because they don't understand the process on it. They didn't know how to work on it and they didn't know how bitcoin use.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I think they are more afraid now after hearing lately a lot of bans and regulations getting implemented on bitcoin.   Also, the fact that it keeps crashing. I think bitcoin are only meant for those who are not afraid on the risk and prepared to loss so it must be the reason.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...
For the most common reason why some people are afraid of the bitcoin is because they are lack of knowledge about the bitcoin and what is a bitcoin. They think that bitcoin is a large scam and they are being an ignorant about the bitcoin. Another reason why people are afraid is because they are afraid to take the risk and join with the flow. They are afraid about the bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is risky. They want to earn a bitcoin but they are afarid to take the risk.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

The economic can greatly change with bitcoin.
Therefore, they afraid bitcoin can change the economy of their country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: