Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free] Google+ Invites  (Read 4039 times)
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:38:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2011, 06:18:09 PM by Y0RE M0TH3R

http://i54.tinypic.com/1268u11.png Donations Welcome my wallet is in my signature Wink

Current Status: Offline
Estimated Time To Be Invited: N/A

If you need an leave a comment here and pm me your email.

Instructions:
  • Step one: leave a reply saying you sent me a pm
  • Step two: send me a pm with your email
  • Step three: once you get your notification that its done go to plus.google.com and sign in

Donators:
  • Agozyen

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zybron

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:49:50 PM

PM sent, thanks!

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:00:39 PM

If you need an leave a comment here and pm me your email.

Donations welcome my bitcoin wallet is in my siggy

DONE AND DONE!

Thanks! Smiley
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 08:10:50 PM

Unless you've come up with some new unknown method of inviting people and having them join, you are scamming a lot of people out of some bitcoins.

1. Sending the share to someone without gives them the email, but I think they only distribute them so many at a time.

2. You receive the email, and get notified about looking at the share (whatever it is you commented on, etc) and click the link.

3. They get sent to a page that says they are over capacity and a button to keep you notifed.

AFAIK there are no more invites being allowed, so I'd be weary.

What else could I say?
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:19:42 PM

Unless you've come up with some new unknown method of inviting people and having them join, you are scamming a lot of people out of some bitcoins.

1. Sending the share to someone without gives them the email, but I think they only distribute them so many at a time.

2. You receive the email, and get notified about looking at the share (whatever it is you commented on, etc) and click the link.

3. They get sent to a page that says they are over capacity and a button to keep you notifed.

AFAIK there are no more invites being allowed, so I'd be weary.
Your quite wrong 1. im not scamming anyone hence the "free" bit im only accepting bitcoins cause i need to save up for a ip.board license and 2. i just invited my mom to google+ five minutes ago so learn your facts buddy.

EDIT: invited you guys http://plus.google.com sign in Smiley
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 08:32:01 PM

And I just invited myself at another email address and got the over capacity sign, your point?

It sucks being right so here goes:

That's the shared email

And that's the landing page after you click on join Google+

Really Mods or someone, there needs to be some kind of ban, or moderation on this. I don't know if this is true for all users but in most cases, and to the people I've sent out invites to, they receive this very page. So any "Selling" or "goods" or "Google invite for 0.01" threads should immediately be looked at, wouldn't this be considered scamming?

Oh and, I'm not your buddy and why not check YOUR facts? Just because you sent an email to your mom doesn't mean she got in.

What else could I say?
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:38:15 PM

sorry i wasn't trying to be snarky i don't like being accused of scamming but the way i do it is make a circle>invite>make a status update>select the group>post and then they navigate to plus.google.com i just did that with my second account to use as an inviter.

oh and she did get in including my second account Wink

also i don't get what you mean by "scamming" since im not requesting money for a link all im saying is you can if you want so like if it worked and you feel like helping my financial situation out it would be appreciated since im saving for a ipb license for my minecraft site and since im under 16 i can't get a job.
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:43:28 PM

Not a scam, I just got my invite.  I was a little worried at first because I didn't get anything from google, but when I signed in to plus.google.com it was all set.

Thanks!
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:44:21 PM

Not a scam, I just got my invite.  I was a little worried at first because I didn't get anything from google, but when I signed in to plus.google.com it was all set.

Thanks!

Smiley Have fun its quite cool its like facebook except cleaner and all the useless features cutout and some nice ones added
FreeBitcoins.org

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 08:53:47 PM

I'd love an invite Smiley

PM'd you..thanks!  Grin
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 08:55:50 PM

See I just tried that hmm, google must be limiting emails.

Well at any rate, i didn't mean to fly off the handle, I've lately been having a hard time getting people invites to g+ and thought they'd patched it up. But if you say it's not and it's worked then continue on!

What else could I say?
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:58:03 PM

Well at any rate, i didn't mean to fly off the handle, I've lately been having a hard time getting people invites to g+ and thought they'd patched it up. But if you say it's not and it's worked then continue on!

i was a douche canoe im sorry :3

oh and freebitcoins you have been invited.
Agozyen

Until the end

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:00:34 PM

i was a douche canoe im sorry :3

oh and freebitcoins you have been invited.

/GROUP HUG!
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:01:59 PM

/GROUP HUG!
Haha.
zybron

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:03:17 PM

Editing my google+ profile now.

Thanks!

theshackfam

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:12:57 PM

Sent you a PM...Thanks!
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:18:21 PM

Sent you a PM...Thanks!
invited.
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 09:20:37 PM

That's really odd that these people are getting invites, I just invited myself and haven't received an email, in fact on my google+ page I was inviting from I got a message about being an early adapter and how people can't comment etc on my statuses. Hmm.

What else could I say?
Y0RE M0TH3R (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:22:18 PM

odd i got worried that they were gonna mess with mine/close it if i sent too many so i used my spare account for random invites :3
FreeBitcoins.org

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 09:27:21 PM

Apparently I can't join because I used my business email?  Anyway, thanks for the invite!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: