Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should never use Paxful.  (Read 119 times)
shegazy82 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

I’ve been a vendor on Paxful for 8 months and today I decided never to use them again. I have always had issues with them that I tried to ignore believing that things will improve with time, but they just keep getting worse.

In summary Paxful made 3 things mistakes that makes me believe anyone in their right minds should avoid them.

1.   Paxful never paid me or any of its’ users their BCH, BTG or any of the forked coins, in fact I have proof Paxful claimed all of these coins for themselves and                        made millions out of it, if you have a Paxful wallet just put your wallet number on a BCH explorer or similar and see for yourself

2.   Scam networks had been operating on their web page for years and Paxful do support them for reasons I can only speculate. These networks have patterns and behavior that anyone can detect in a minute, why they never take them down is something I don’t get but I believe they are profiting from them

3.   It seems that Paxful disregards all the legislations that make sense such as KYC in order to facilitate the use of fraudulent credit cards, hacked PayPal accounts, and stolen gift cards etc. Whoever dares to report such activity to their biased moderators gets a very bad treatment if they are unlucky not to mass a group of vendors before reporting

In general this company seems to have no owners and is ran by a staff that have no clue what they are doing. They have a cool interface which I like but it’s nothing but a marketing scam and their new projects are covered by 1/100 of the funds they have stolen from their unsuspecting users.

More details and proof will follow.

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: