Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031106 times)
OnlyC

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

There's a QWARK coin out there which likely to steal our QUARK brand, as well as the Logo.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/qwark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:06:19 AM

{...}

If you guys sticking around this thread keep people from investing until there is proven tech here with quark that is fine by me and if you can stop what you suspect is a pump and dump in the making that is good. Please stick around I have no personal issues with either of you or what you have said really after reviewing it all.

Well, how kind of you...You own this thread or something? You decide who may post here and who not?

Sure quark has been disappointing in the past considering what i thought it would be but I am hoping for better this time around. Why am I hoping that yes my motive is to make money and make profits. When you say i will never reveal my true intentions i don't see how I can be any more open. There is nothing wrong with putting effort in and making money if you don't get unfair advantage over others.

Hm you don't see how you could be more open... and meanwhile you ignore my question about your connection with baritus again Wink Maybe I ask in the wrong thread.

I am hopeful, only time will tell which of us will be correct. If it is you then no hard feelings. I just hold my bag of worthless quark tokens as a memory of my first BIG coin.

How sentimental, you almost make me cry  Roll Eyes

ddhga

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:01:54 AM

the coin's price should be raise with the wallet upgrade Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 02:51:43 AM by cryptohunter

{...}

If you guys sticking around this thread keep people from investing until there is proven tech here with quark that is fine by me and if you can stop what you suspect is a pump and dump in the making that is good. Please stick around I have no personal issues with either of you or what you have said really after reviewing it all.

Well, how kind of you...You own this thread or something? You decide who may post here and who not?

Sure quark has been disappointing in the past considering what i thought it would be but I am hoping for better this time around. Why am I hoping that yes my motive is to make money and make profits. When you say i will never reveal my true intentions i don't see how I can be any more open. There is nothing wrong with putting effort in and making money if you don't get unfair advantage over others.

Hm you don't see how you could be more open... and meanwhile you ignore my question about your connection with baritus again Wink Maybe I ask in the wrong thread.

I am hopeful, only time will tell which of us will be correct. If it is you then no hard feelings. I just hold my bag of worthless quark tokens as a memory of my first BIG coin.

How sentimental, you almost make me cry  Roll Eyes

Not saying I can decide anything. Just saying personally i don't have any problem with it regardless of it being in my power to prevent you or not.

Baritus? ask your question clearly? I have mined every single coin on the last wave wdc, qrk, dgc, scr some of those are baritus coins. I agreed with bcx on that thread if you can research it that it looked very bad him getting hacked and all his coins dumped. Looked very shady.  I don't understand what you are getting at.

Most may think you were being sarcastic with your final remark. But i know that you probably mean it really.

Come on don't be this way. I understand qrk disappointed you and a lot of others including myself the first time around but there is no need to act in this fashion toward other honest miners who mined in fair manner. Or have you some other personal reason to be so hostile toward myself?

Since we are all here why not try to get along?

I take on board some of your points but so far you accuse me of.

1. having some more dark motive than profiteering from effort of research and mining fairly.
2. in league with some dev I have never even send a pm too baritus and my last comment to him was he should be focusing on dgc not scr because it had a larger community and more people would benefit from that returning. (i have a greater% of scr than dgc fyi)
3. never having tried to help quark in the past only interested in benefitting off of others work here. Again i say that is incorrect and have said why. I put lots of effort hours and hours trying to help push through quarkfx ideas previously, and some of my own.

what did i say to you

1. I understand you disappointment with quark
2. you seem an okay person.
3. I am personally glad you are here on this thread

i don't have any personal issue with you or what in general you are saying but you are incorrect in some of your assumptions.

silvermetal

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:41:26 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 11:33:48 AM by silvermetal

Baritus? ask your question clearly? I have mined every single coin on the last wave wdc, qrk, dgc, scr some of those are baritus coins. I agreed with bcx on that thread if you can research it that it looked very bad him getting hacked and all his coins dumped. Looked very shady.  I don't understand what you are getting at.

You agreed with BCX? why not directly dump all your coins at that time? Then you knew that that coin was finished. Who would take DGC/baritus ever serious after that debacle? It must be a joke that he returned. At least I thought it was one big joke, until I bumped into your post and you took him serious and guided him towards the correct thread.

I always thought you were a miner. And what I know from miners is that most miners mine and dump their coins at exchanges regardless the price. Their only focus is to get as many btc as possible, they are mostly not interested in the (potentials of the) altcoins they mine.
You are the first miner I met, who also consider his mined coins as a collection item, day trade, and now apparently is involved with projects and believe in the potentials of all of his 150 different mined coins.

I take on board some of your points but so far you accuse me of:

1. having some more dark motive than profiteering from effort of research and mining fairly.
2. in league with some dev I have never even send a pm too baritus and my last comment to him was he should be focusing on dgc not scr because it had a larger community and more people would benefit from that returning. (i have a greater% of scr than dgc fyi.
3. never having tried to help quark in the past only interested in benefitting off of others work here. Again i say that is incorrect and have said why. I put lots of effort hours and hours trying to help push through quarkfx ideas previously, and some of my own.

I have not accused you of anything as far as I know. I express my concerns. The ones I have accused in this thread are Max and DI as already proven scam artists on this forum.

what did i say to you

I can understand you are glad with me here, because I bumped this thread already more than I intended to do.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

You agreed with BCX? why not directly dump all your coins at that time? Then you knew that that coin was finished. Who would take DGC/baritus ever serious after that debacle? It must be a joke that he returned. At least I thought it was one big joke, until I bumped into your post and you took him serious and pointed him towards the correct thread.

I always thought you were a miner. And what I know from miners is that most miners mine and dump their coins at exchanges regardless the price. Their only focus is to get as many btc as possible, they are mostly not interested in the (potentials of the) altcoins they mine.
You are the first miner I met, who also consider his mined coins as a collection item, day trade, and now apparently is involved with projects with all of his 150 different mined coins.

I take on board some of your points but so far you accuse me of:

2. in league with some dev I have never even send a pm too baritus and my last comment to him was he should be focusing on dgc not scr because it had a larger community and more people would benefit from that returning. (i have a greater% of scr than dgc fyi.

I have never accused you of anything as far as I know. I express my concerns. The ones I have accused in this thread are Max and DI as already proven scam artists on this forum.

what did i say to you

I can understand you are glad with me here, because I bumped this thread already more than I intended to do.

I mean that I said i thought bcx was right when he said to baritus it looks like he just dumped them and said he got hacked. Then he dumped the project. So why would i say that if i am somehow in cahoots with baritus or benefitted from his actions in anyway. I lost if you talking financial terms like all the other people that mined or invested fairly.
I didnt dump mine because one I dont have many and i want to collect as near to 1% of each alt that i can. The old pow coins not these new ico ones. Of course the popular ones that is unrealistic
and two if everyone dumps then the project dies and the people who scammed have won. They essentially used their unfair advantage to extract the value from everyone else. If you stick together and maintain the projects value it can be possible to attract a new dev team and the only loser will be the scammer who dumped and got far less for his coins than they are worth after a successful take over. That didnt happen but I don't mind I still have my tokens locked down for my collection. I tend to day trade and make profits to get more alt tokens i have enough fiat money now for me anyway and my real life expenses are tiny also i have a few btc but mostly I collect alts not btc...sometimes i change my mind and switch to getting a few more btc then back again since news alts come out i want to collect and didnt mine a lot of my cards the fans stopped working so i am only a small miner now and there are not many new pow coins released that look interesting for all that hassle it is better to collect them from exchanges. If this is the start of a new form of money It will one day be a collectors dream all of these early alts. Anyway i collect all kinds of stuff that was once valuable and now since i held it not so much. Other stuff was not and now is. Some people just like collecting things. Perhaps an illness because when moving house it is very problematic. Alts dont suffer this issue because they dont require much physical space.

I am not involved with all 150 since a lot are now dead and their thread are static for now. Some i am trying to breath life back into but since I cant code I can not revive them alone.

Re baritus. If he did sell all his own coins and was not hacked then he treated the fair miners and investors badly. I say it looks bad on him. If he wants to return again preventing him only harms those miners and investors that fairly accumulated his coins. If he will provide tech to improve their situation then I will not stand in his way because what other option do those miners and investors have nobody else stepped in and took over those projects. Some have great names. I like digital coin and secure coin. I like netcoin too another dead one. If they wish to exit his projects and move to other projects after he releases new tech then they will have that choice, some will not trust him and perhaps they are wise who knows for sure. For me if he revives them. I will retain half for my cold wallets collection and sell half to invest in other alts that I am currently finding interesting. I have only posted a few posts on his threads. They are not projects that I will invest much time into since they were not major interests of mine to start with like quark was. The quark community was far far far better than those communities.The inventiveness of the quark foundation was 2nd only to doge at its peak. It is terrible a few bad eggs reduced quark community to dust.

Everyone looks at things in their own way. I like collecting things and now i like to see if i can predict things since being in crypto, it is very addictive, more so that collecting even. some probably call this gambling . Perhaps it is selfish but in the end they will be distributed to others. You only retain things for your lifespan after that your interests are not shared by others around you they will dispose of them in a way that best suits themselves.

I wonder which projects here do interest you then if quark no longer does.

silvermetal

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:42:33 PM

I mean that I said i thought bcx was right when he said to baritus it looks like he just dumped them and said he got hacked. Then he dumped the project. So why would i say that if i am somehow in cahoots with baritus or benefitted from his actions in anyway. I lost if you talking financial terms like all the other people that mined or invested fairly.
I didnt dump mine because one I dont have many and i want to collect as near to 1% of each alt that i can. The old pow coins not these new ico ones. Of course the popular ones that is unrealistic
and two if everyone dumps then the project dies and the people who scammed have won. They essentially used their unfair advantage to extract the value from everyone else. If you stick together and maintain the projects value it can be possible to attract a new dev team and the only loser will be the scammer who dumped and got far less for his coins than they are worth after a successful take over. That didnt happen but I don't mind I still have my tokens locked down for my collection. I tend to day trade and make profits to get more alt tokens i have enough fiat money now for me anyway and my real life expenses are tiny also i have a few btc but mostly I collect alts not btc...sometimes i change my mind and switch to getting a few more btc then back again since news alts come out i want to collect and didnt mine a lot of my cards the fans stopped working so i am only a small miner now and there are not many new pow coins released that look interesting for all that hassle it is better to collect them from exchanges. If this is the start of a new form of money It will one day be a collectors dream all of these early alts. Anyway i collect all kinds of stuff that was once valuable and now since i held it not so much. Other stuff was not and now is. Some people just like collecting things. Perhaps an illness because when moving house it is very problematic. Alts dont suffer this issue because they dont require much physical space.

I am not involved with all 150 since a lot are now dead and their thread are static for now. Some i am trying to breath life back into but since I cant code I can not revive them alone.

Re baritus. If he did sell all his own coins and was not hacked then he treated the fair miners and investors badly. I say it looks bad on him. If he wants to return again preventing him only harms those miners and investors that fairly accumulated his coins. If he will provide tech to improve their situation then I will not stand in his way because what other option do those miners and investors have nobody else stepped in and took over those projects. Some have great names. I like digital coin and secure coin. I like netcoin too another dead one. If they wish to exit his projects and move to other projects after he releases new tech then they will have that choice, some will not trust him and perhaps they are wise who knows for sure. For me if he revives them. I will retain half for my cold wallets collection and sell half to invest in other alts that I am currently finding interesting. I have only posted a few posts on his threads. They are not projects that I will invest much time into since they were not major interests of mine to start with like quark was. The quark community was far far far better than those communities.The inventiveness of the quark foundation was 2nd only to doge at its peak. It is terrible a few bad eggs reduced quark community to dust.

Everyone looks at things in their own way. I like collecting things and now i like to see if i can predict things since being in crypto, it is very addictive, more so that collecting even. some probably call this gambling . Perhaps it is selfish but in the end they will be distributed to others. You only retain things for your lifespan after that your interests are not shared by others around you they will dispose of them in a way that best suits themselves.

Well it is obvious that we have a complete different view at cryptos.
You look at the names, I look at their potential/characteristics.
If it seems that a coin is surrounded by scammers then alarm bells are ringing and I will avoid them. You will mine and buy.

I was taught: "The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior"

So if Max or Baritus or Hazard or whoever comes back to his old coin then I tell people please be careful!

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

Well it is obvious that we have a complete different view at cryptos.
You look at the names, I look at their potential/characteristics.
If it seems that a coin is surrounded by scammers then alarm bells are ringing and I will avoid them. You will mine and buy.

I was taught: "The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior"

So if Max or Baritus or Hazard or whoever comes back to his old coin then I tell people please be careful!

Well...

I like names of coins and of course i do look at potential progressive and useful technology. I simply said i think digitalcoin and netcoin are good names. That does not mean I do not invest more time and effort into projects that I predict have potential to exceed in areas others are lacking.
The coin i have accumulated the most of actually are those I think have such potential.

I mine and buy ALL coins not specifically hunt down to accumulate only those that could be run by potential scammers. On this board 80% of coins do have some scam accusations or some shady past issues. Name 10 coins that do not. This entire arena could have one big scam tag from exchanges to devs to miners ddosing pools...etc etc the list is endless.

Your advise of course sensible. Caution is needed in this entire arena. Your telling others to be careful is a good thing.

Let's be sensible and not quote each other out of context and distort deliberately what the other is saying.

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

Quark logo looks like fidget spinner lol.

nuttynoah

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Thats funny, all my kids have those things, they love them.
pm'd
nuttynoah

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

https://uquid.com/
for Quark?
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:33:36 AM

Interesting, want to start this Quark but the device is not there .. fortune has not come to me,  Embarrassed

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

The quark T-shirt (Black and white version) was the best purchase i have bought with quark. A lot of people asked me about it on the street.

Until Fidget spinners became popular, now people are asking.. is that a fidget spinner? Sponsor? LOL

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
nuttynoah

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

The quark T-shirt (Black and white version) was the best purchase i have bought with quark. A lot of people asked me about it on the street.
Until Fidget spinners became popular, now people are asking.. is that a fidget spinner? Sponsor? LOL
Check out the one on the Slack
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:33:50 PM

I would appreciate it if you can provide the link for me. Thank you!

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
nuttynoah

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

I would appreciate it if you can provide the link for me. Thank you!

first post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.8560
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

Do we have a bootstrap? It's taking forever to download blocks.
walnutplug

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

decent volumes...still alive it appears! Kiss
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

Hi, I hope someone can help with this. I have some quark coins on an old laptop which i have not used for a few years. I have purchased a new computer and have downloaded the latest quark wallet. How do i transfer my coins from the old computer to new? I thought i better ask before i mess things up and lose any coins. Thanks.
nixon99

Activity: 637

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

Hi, I hope someone can help with this. I have some quark coins on an old laptop which i have not used for a few years. I have purchased a new computer and have downloaded the latest quark wallet. How do i transfer my coins from the old computer to new? I thought i better ask before i mess things up and lose any coins. Thanks.
It's very easy. 
Just copy the wallet.dat file from the old quark data directory on the old computer to a usb memory key..
Then replace the wallet.dat file in the quark data directory on your new pc with the one from the usb key.
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: