Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031106 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

very interesting, thanks for the reply.

i like it.

ha ha so cheeky.

well i'd say on a re-read that you need to be careful all that dedicated work and years doesn't come unwound due to some 'random' 'unforeseen' 'unpredictable' aspect of the 'universe', but as you know the 'universe' is geared for life so you know it always works out in the end and for the better.

: p

yes i'll seek help immediately ha ha in the mean time could you give me the formula for concentrated antimatter? if you do i'll be your girlfriend ! promise.

Well, again this thread is filled with nonsense by both of us. Not sure what sensitive information we bury together now  Roll Eyes I missed it.

and "mary" ehm DI or whatever; I am not interested to have you as my girlfriend.

But great, glad that I could be of some help.

Don't forget to put me on ignore again Wink
Then I look up what "Max" is doing in the meantime! Lots of activity for his other crap coins lately.

Best

I have absolutely 0 input to what 'Max' does and as far as i can see he has been one of the most innovative devs in the cypto field so far (at least from where i left off) , 'we' (i mean you and me silvermetal the humans  not the guys talking 'Unity' style though you ha ha ) probably judge those things on different parameters , some might judge them on issuing 'tokens' to yourself then listing it as a 'market', i was thinking more at innovative designs and distribution you know for the 'future' (the real game) maybe when there is less people here. (on the planet) or at least of the correct frequency to appreciate it.

anyhow it's been a hoot ! and great to chat i'll let you kids play again now.

to 'Unity' thanks for the beautiful gift, as you can see 'she' cleaned up nice ! <3 <3 yes, that was probably an unnatural amount of enjoyment i got out of that.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:50:11 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 07:36:53 AM by silvermetal

very interesting, thanks for the reply.

i like it.

ha ha so cheeky.

well i'd say on a re-read that you need to be careful all that dedicated work and years doesn't come unwound due to some 'random' 'unforeseen' 'unpredictable' aspect of the 'universe', but as you know the 'universe' is geared for life so you know it always works out in the end and for the better.

: p

yes i'll seek help immediately ha ha in the mean time could you give me the formula for concentrated antimatter? if you do i'll be your girlfriend ! promise.

Well, again this thread is filled with nonsense by both of us. Not sure what sensitive information we bury together now  Roll Eyes I missed it.

and "mary" ehm DI or whatever; I am not interested to have you as my girlfriend.

But great, glad that I could be of some help.

Don't forget to put me on ignore again Wink
Then I look up what "Max" is doing in the meantime! Lots of activity for his other crap coins lately.

Best

I have absolutely 0 input to what 'Max' does and as far as i can see he has been one of the most innovative devs in the cypto field so far (at least from where i left off) , 'we' (i mean you and me silvermetal the humans  not the guys talking 'Unity' style though you ha ha ) probably judge those things on different parameters , some might judge them on issuing 'tokens' to yourself then listing it as a 'market', i was thinking more at innovative designs and distribution you know for the 'future' (the real game) maybe when there is less people here. (on the planet) or at least of the correct frequency to appreciate it.

anyhow it's been a hoot ! and great to chat i'll let you kids play again now.

to 'Unity' thanks for the beautiful gift, as you can see 'she' cleaned up nice ! <3 <3 yes, that was probably an unnatural amount of enjoyment i got out of that.

Max innovative? We are talking about the same Max, the creator (cloner) of Quark?
Ah I finally understand what you mean. Yes he is innovative with his dozens of sockpuppet names and coin names.

Only wonder; if he is so innovative why does he still keep his old crap coins alive like joulecoin, skeincoin and chaincoin which bring nothing new to the cryptoworld?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

let's not let the thread degenerate into total and utter weirdness
I am told the upgrade is coming on nicely so let's just wait for that to come to fruition.

shame this will break the android app but over time we will get a bounty and explorer up for that and get that going again i'm sure.

AceNOLA

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

He is totally right.  And I hope you guys understand, there are more people involved with Quark that were not around 3 years ago.  And those people, will and do get hurt by your negative comments.  When things like this occur, it hurts those people, and their coins, and their work. It is a shame people feel the way they do.  It stands to hurt no one if the coin makes a comeback.  Please try, in all things that we do, to be kind, stay patient, and when criticism needs to surface, make it constructive, so that we can grow and get better.  Even when it seems as though there is no helping someone, it only makes you a better person for it.

Ace.
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:58:53 AM

We need a comeback of Quark. It's undervalued now.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

I keep buying small amounts every week or so... my part does not make any difference or create any effect...
We need some whales!
alamin99

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

I keep buying small amounts every week or so... my part does not make any difference or create any effect...
We need some whales!
we need the devs first! and I am also collecting it everyday... hope that it will reach 30k satoshi again... Smiley
_flatlands_

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

We need some whales!
we need the devs first! and I am also collecting it everyday... hope that it will reach 30k satoshi again... Smiley

Hopefully when POS is in play we can get Quark back on to some popular exchanges (Bittrex/Polo).
alamin99

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

We need some whales!

Hopefully when POS is in play we can get Quark back on to some popular exchanges (Bittrex/Polo).
QRK mining is energy efficient and the transaction speed is super fast. Hope that this coin will get people's interest again. Chinese peoples like Quark. Also Quark [QRK] has joined forces with CryptoCoderz. I hope a nice comeback.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:10:47 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 07:42:19 PM by Thule

We need some whales!

QRK mining is energy efficient and the transaction speed is super fast. Hope that this coin will get people's interest again. Chinese peoples like Quark. Also Quark [QRK] has joined forces with CryptoCoderz. I hope a nice comeback.

Cryptocoderz is long time gone.There is no cryptocoders!

He is totally right.  And I hope you guys understand, there are more people involved with Quark that were not around 3 years ago.  And those people, will and do get hurt by your negative comments.  When things like this occur, it hurts those people, and their coins, and their work. It is a shame people feel the way they do.  It stands to hurt no one if the coin makes a comeback.  Please try, in all things that we do, to be kind, stay patient, and when criticism needs to surface, make it constructive, so that we can grow and get better.  Even when it seems as though there is no helping someone, it only makes you a better person for it.
Which work are you talking about ?Nothing is happening at quark.Even a blockchain.dat file for the seedbox is to mutch to ask.A recaptcha at messageboard is waiting for 2 weeks and nothing.
Everyone is just waiting for an update from max and silvermetal has a valid point that max created many scam coins in the past and coworked with evan.
Maybe you guys should clear first that before thinking of quark getting a successfull coin again since it will always run after quark if its not cleared
I really hope quark has a good distribution now since it was 3 years on the market for cheap.
However the question about Max is valid and everyone knows the history or just enters quark into google and see it everywhere.How are you going to reply to these people?
Another valid point are the big sleeping wallets which are there for years.There is one with 12 million coins.
The question we asked and also never get an answer is as example will the 12 million coins in wallet which wasn't used for over 3 years still valid after update ?

There are lot of questions and issues on quark but noone is giving real answer and the progress on even helping new members get into quark is extremly slow.Everyone has the same issues with quark wallet and there is still no solution created by the community.

I got a copy of the slack and reading there i see so many members saying how proud they are in such an activ community but where is the activity cause i can't see them myself.I bought a seedbox for 12 months so i would close the seeding issue but nothing is happening.Trying to close the leaks for spammers on board.

Its frustrating when seeing how slowly everything goes and more important it feels like there is no real activ community which really supports  quark outside of the chat
p3ppymon

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

We need some whales!

Cryptocoderz is long time gone.There is no cryptocoders?

He is totally right.  And I hope you guys understand, there are more people involved with Quark that were not around 3 years ago.  And those people, will and do get hurt by your negative comments.  When things like this occur, it hurts those people, and their coins, and their work. It is a shame people feel the way they do.  It stands to hurt no one if the coin makes a comeback.  Please try, in all things that we do, to be kind, stay patient, and when criticism needs to surface, make it constructive, so that we can grow and get better.  Even when it seems as though there is no helping someone, it only makes you a better person for it.
Which work are you talking about ?Nothing is happening at quark.Even a blockchain.dat file for the seedbox is to mutch to ask.A recaptcha at messageboard is waiting for 2 weeks and nothing.
Everyone is just waiting for an update from max and silvermetal has a valid point that max created many scam coins in the past and coworked with evan.
Maybe you guys should clear first that before thinking of quark getting a successfull coin again since it will always run after quark if its not cleared

so let's wait (forever)!
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

Hi everyone - just wanted to give people a quick update. As I outlined in my post on June 26th (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg19791026#msg19791026), Max has been working with the pacatum coding group in order to implement the hybrid POW/POS algorithm, as well as the masternodes. We are not working with Cryptocoderz as it stands at this time - we had wanted to collaborate, however, they are very busy and we wanted this work done on an accelerated timeline. To this end, we employed Pacatum.

The hybrid POW/POS code is being avidly worked on, and is still being debugged. You can see all of the recent pull request activity in the link below. The last pull request was closed only 5 days ago and people have continued to work since then.
https://github.com/quark-project/quark/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

RE: the code update release. Once the POW/POS code is completed, we will release an interim release which will be a hard fork which will likely just be a change to the hybrid algorithm for now. Masternode code is written, however it will take some time to ensure that it is debugged and working 100%, and thus we will likely release the next update as a swap to the hybrid algorithm alone for now and have Max continue to work on the masternode implementation in the background.

nixon99

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:59:14 AM

Thanks for the update, sounds promising. Smiley
maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

Thule, there's always been a strong spam protection on quarktalk, including recaptcha since the inception. You're also parading lots of false information and although you may think you're trying to help, you basically work in the entirely opposite direction by throwing out completely exhausted topics that were long debunked but for some reason you seem to think they're still part of the conversation nowadays. I never heard of a scam coin that had a developer working for so long to maintain and upgrade its code.

Once this planned upgrade to Pow/Pos we'll also be getting around 4% yearly inflation so if you want to support the coin just start mining it by using cloud mining or your own PC etc, or just keep a node alive and thats the proof of support, we don't need to hold hands on forums in order to show we're active.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
p3ppymon

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

Hi everyone - just wanted to give people a quick update. As I outlined in my post on June 26th (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg19791026#msg19791026), Max has been working with the pacatum coding group in order to implement the hybrid POW/POS algorithm, as well as the masternodes. We are not working with Cryptocoderz as it stands at this time - we had wanted to collaborate, however, they are very busy and we wanted this work done on an accelerated timeline. To this end, we employed Pacatum.

The hybrid POW/POS code is being avidly worked on, and is still being debugged. You can see all of the recent pull request activity in the link below. The last pull request was closed only 5 days ago and people have continued to work since then.

RE: the code update release. Once the POW/POS code is completed, we will release an interim release which will be a hard fork which will likely just be a change to the hybrid algorithm for now. Masternode code is written, however it will take some time to ensure that it is debugged and working 100%, and thus we will likely release the next update as a swap to the hybrid algorithm alone for now and have Max continue to work on the masternode implementation in the background.

Thanks for the update. Quite interesting to see lots of work to be done in the background.

Any possible milestone date for the switch?
mcphervi

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

Thanks for the update. Quite interesting to see lots of work to be done in the background.

Any possible milestone date for the switch?

No problem! Max had indicated that he would want about 8 weeks or so from the time of release until the implementation of the hard fork. This is to allow sufficient time for Quark's infrastructure to all switch over to the new wallet, including exchanges, etc. We are hoping that the remaining bugs in the hybrid code are sorted out relatively soon...
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:06:55 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 12:28:59 PM by Thule

Thule, there's always been a strong spam protection on quarktalk, including recaptcha since the inception. You're also parading lots of false information and although you may think you're trying to help, you basically work in the entirely opposite direction by throwing out completely exhausted topics that were long debunked but for some reason you seem to think they're still part of the conversation nowadays. I never heard of a scam coin that had a developer working for so long to maintain and upgrade its code.

Once this planned upgrade to Pow/Pos we'll also be getting around 4% yearly inflation so if you want to support the coin just start mining it by using cloud mining or your own PC etc, or just keep a node alive and thats the proof of support, we don't need to hold hands on forums in order to show we're active.

Why are you spreading false information ?
There is no recaptcha at quarktalk .The security of that forum is so low that even xrumer is spamming that board with russian posts.
You have no actual bootstrapfile .Each and every member joining quark has issues with his wallet.
Still you guys do nothing to change it.I bought a seedbox to make the distribution happen however not a single one of the whole community where able to provide the bootstrapfile .Even asking for it 2 weeks ago.
Recaptcha is also not being added.When asking who the admin of the board is there is no reply.

Yesterday i heard bhgroup got banned from the slack channel calling the community of quark lousy leechers doing noting to support quark just shittalking on the slack.

What is the community doing?I see no progress of the community.
Everyone just waiting for the update so prices raise so they can dump their coins and nothing more.No asset build no nothing by the community.
Communication between max and community is non existend exectly like in 2013-14.
People who have direct contact with Max are basicly old members who coworked in the past with Digitalindustry.

You claim Max worked so many years for quark ?Thats another false claim.Max is always reappearing at quark once the prices for crypto rises.He promises updates and after prices go down and his friends dumped their coins for fiat they just leave and wait again.
Back in 2013-14 Max offical worked updating Quark for arround 6 months.After hiring a programer by the quark community it came out Max JUST UPDATED 3 LINES OF CODE in 6 Months .
Why?Because he created during that timeframe many other coins with the same mining structur always mined by the same people.
Max coworked very closely with digitalindustry.
Another fact is since Digitalindustry is back many sleeping big wallets are activ again.
As you could read before of another member who published Digitalindurties emails he planned to raise prices of dead coins update the code by a friend
developer and dump all their coins and move to the next coin.
Thats exectly what is happening with Quark.

His post he owns just 666k coins is also a lie which can be easly proofed.

Next important thing is there is no Community of Quark.Just people waiting to dump their coins for a good price and nothing more.
No asset building no nothing.

Quarks value is just based on holders and trading and nothing more.It has no real value since it has no assets at all.
The only asset Quark has is its name and nothing more and even its name is basicly known as scamcoin thanks to Max and Digitalindustry.

You need to be aware Quark is a jump and dump again.If you are able to dump your coins before Digitalindustry and his family are going to do it you will make a profit if not you are  going to own worthless quarks in the end

AceNOLA

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

This is so exhaustive.  No matter what I say, its just going to be run around in circles.

So exhaustive.

Ace.
Thule

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

Maybe you should inform us about the recaptcha update Ace which we are waiting for already 2 weeks ?

You are replying to negativ comments instantly but when having to make some changes there is no actions at all

Maybe you can also update us on the bootstrapfile how the progress is ?

Since as you stated its annoying to wait for every small shit weeks and run around circles asking for the same.

Btw did you ban bhgroup from the slack ?May i ask for what reason?
mcphervi

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Maybe you should inform us about the recaptcha update Ace which we are waiting for already 2 weeks ?

You are replying to negativ comments instantly but when having to make some changes there is no actions at all

Maybe you can also update us on the bootstrapfile how the progress is ?

Since as you stated its annoying to wait for every small shit weeks and run around circles asking for the same.

Btw did you ban bhgroup from the slack ?May i ask for what reason?

Thule I banned bgroup after he repeatedly issued personal attacks, slander and abusive language despite repeatedly being warned against doing so.
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: