Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
michaelbraun

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

"-addnode=88.101.6.125"
gives me
"Method not found (code -32601)"

?

Thx Wink

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nuttynoah

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

try:
addnode 88.101.6.125 add
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:17 AM

TL;DR

Any cliff note, recent development?
Much appreciated.
HashEngineering

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

First of all, the Quark Android Wallet was updated by Hashengineering on June 21st - check it out here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.quarkcoin.wallet&hl=en

Lastly, after a couple of setbacks, we now have been working with the pacatum coding group (http://btc.pacatum.com/) and they have worked diligently to complete the lions share of the coding related to the coming update which will change Quark from POW to Hybrid POW/POS.

It is true that the Quark Wallet for android has been updated by Hash Engineering (as that is me).  Many users have reported several problems such as freezing screens and on older android devices the app never syncs with the Quark Blockchain (meaning it takes forever).  For instance on my own Android 4 and 7 devices (app installed on June 21) it has been nearly two weeks and it is only at block 3 million.  This could be fixed with an update to the app by building a checkpoints file.  Unfortunately, building of the checkpoints file (requires downloading the blockchain from a client on the same machine and saving headers to a file) is also taking forever on both of my development machines.  Based on my own work, I don't know if new users can get this app to work.

If Quark is changing to a POW/POS hybrid that will definitely break the app if it isn't already broken.  The app will not support any POS blocks.  As soon as one is included in the blockchain, the app will reject it and the app will be stuck on the previous block.  Fixing that will require a ton of work (it has been done by the peercoin developer), but it requires a special block explorer (also made by the peercoin wallet for android developer).  Hash Engineering will not be doing this upgrade.

The bottom line is that given this knowledge, users should transfer their coins from the Quark Wallet app to other addresses maintained in other Quark wallets.

In the near future I will be taking the Quark Wallet app off the Google Play store to prevent new users from losing coins.

But is it possible for the right bounty?

Depending on the success of the qrk come back right now in progress could you do this if required for the right reward?  How much would you have to do from scratch and how much could we borrow from ppc?

Sure the right bounty can fix it.  However, the special block explorer is not something that I do.  Many have asked for POS wallets for android and none have provided a working block explorer for the app to use.  This project will require several expert developers.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:22:39 AM

Hello cryptocurrency friends, Message from 'Kolin Evans' my notification Re Quark and other information of note.

It brings me great amusement to talk to you today and bring this message.

First as of a few days back I no longer own any 'Quark' the cryptocurrency, lets explain how that happened first.

As any relevant humans already knows, the distribution of Quark was interesting and meant that it would be one of the best distributed.

In the early days after the initial distribution there would always be 'lumps' of large groups and i think 'Flip' owned at peak either 16 or 60 million.(i'll let you correct me if i'm incorrect)

but as time moves forward so does distribution as per the 'capitalist' incentive driven market that humans so love.

As Quark is so closely associated to me I needed to disconnect this 'energy token' from me in a useful way so as to not 'effect' the 'game.' (i will explain clearer)

How i have no Quark

So at a peak we may have owned about 4 million~ Quark split between 3 humans (myself and 2 human brothers) as you know i gave Bill Still a significant amount in the aid to 'market' Quark to other humans that either wanted 'monetary reform' or were just 'capitalistic'

Also the 'NSA' or some-other "Dark suites that run the world" locked me out of about 1.6 million when I and them were having a disagreement. (which is how i found out about the address encryption backdoor that all~ current crypto uses. )

in the end between the 3 of us as of {last time i check and asked my brothers} have about 1.8~ million split between 3, so lets for amusement say i personally owned 666,000 Quark.

due to the 'game' i could not really buy and sell after a time up until now.

'Mary' now owns my Quark

so i was looking for a solution to this and i came up with the idea that i thought would be funny (hey i'm petty) so i gave my 666,000 Quark to 'Mary' now you may or may not know who 'Mary' is relevant people will, but if you are a human you can say that she is like the 'Head' of the 'Illuminati' and the 'Dark suits that rule the world'

now 'Mary' and I don't always see eye to eye (although more so recently) so i have no free will association any longer with that amount of Quark, or any that i previously owned.

The status of Cryptocurrency and a notification.

As you would know if you are a follower, and as i predicted you can see the 'West' is the dead zone of 'Crypto' it was always predicted to be, with the 'Market Cap' filling up with 'Ico's' of people issuing currency to themselves and calling it a market.

I don't see a problem with any of this, you will play on this colony / planet at the level you can as a human, if i was for example dropped on to the Downsyndrome planet i guess all of the Crypto would be Dogycoin ICO's

in there however there are a few with still interesting distribution models, and Quark is one of them however it is primarily a CNY traded crypto as (i also predicted) all the 'Western' exchanges (that were not decentralized) turned into 'popup shops' to steal / damage crypto.

-------------------

The Important info*

So to be fair i need to talk about this transfer to 'Mary' and a little bit about free will with my transfer to 'Mary' i hand her my free will association of the Quark in the game.

leading up to here Quark was associated with monetary reform and Bill Still so this means that some investors had honorable 'monetary reform' intentions when investing in it.

now here's where it gets interesting:

if you as a capitalist (i'm talking to anyone alive as a human) now seek to change the distribution model (for self interest purposes)  you will effect the free will of those that initially invested, so in a 'quantum' manner you will effect your own 'life' and if you like 'afterlife'

now as 'Mary' owns my Quark none of this effect my free will and to be honest (some) people see lower level humans kind of like insects. (that is to say a pest)

that's not how i see it but it could be said that it's how others may see it.

however if you want to not effect free will but still want to see 'development' you could give 'Max' some incentive for the good work he is doing in keeping the system functional without effecting distribution of the 'energy token' and thus not retrospectively effect the free will of those previous to this point in 'time'

this could also be a way to 'effect' your 'frequency' as Quark is an 'energy token' of sorts, but i'll let you figure out that if you don't understand what i'm saying.

------

So i thought i'd just, you know, pop in and say hi and tell you that 'Mary' the 'head' of the 'Illuminati' that you know, kinda 'rules' over the planet (in simplistic terms you would understand) , is the now officially owner of my 666,000~ quark, and if you seek to change the distribution model (for self interest) you will effect your 'life' and 'after life'

but as mentioned it's none of my business directly and hey it's all a bit of fun after all.

and as 'Mary' and i do have differences from time to time if she chooses to do that i guess it will 'happen'

but as i stated it's the 'actions' of the 'actor' that determine 'free will' path of that 'actor'

-------

PS

Re 'Silvermetal' and many other (ha ha) 'people' that seem to believe everything is 'Kolin Evans' fault this has come about as a funny occurrence, as you may or may not be aware lower level humans can be 'mind controlled' the lower the level and the more consent given the more 'mind control' can occur.

so When I and the 'Dark suits that rule the world' where having a slight disagreement, they set a 'Program' for a bunch of ...'people' that will be programmed to no matter what believe that i am the source of all that is bad associated with 'Quark' so basically, if they hear the word 'Quark' and associate that to crypto their program will 'make' them feel negative and bad about 'Kolin Evans'

when I and the 'dark suits that rule the world' solved our misunderstandings they amusingly left some of these people with that active program, i don't take any offense in fact i find it cute and amusing, kind of like a gift that was given to me.

i'm sure there are some legitimate 'self aware' humans that have differences with my opinion or etc, but you should be able to tell the 'programed' from those ha ha.

anyhow now i'm free of all my Quark, i wonder if i should start to buy some crypto?  ha ha anyone know of anything that hasn't been 3 guys issuing 'crypto tokens' to themselves to list on the 'Market' ?

(that's partly a joke, i'll study it if i want to make it a hobby)

I did recently find  :

https://bisq.io/faq/#2

this decentralized exchange which looks interesting, and it's good to see they are keeping the dream alive in he 'west'

: D

if all this is 'news' to you and you want to jump down a rabbit hole with dubious landing come and drop into V/contact any time:

https://voat.co/v/Contact

{as to the QRK i notice in this address when i logged in i'll have to chase that up with my brothers as to it's status, if its 'reachable' and not a part of the 3rd mentioned i'll hand my segment also off to 'Mary' and 'team Rose'}

Regards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
walnutplug

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

what was that!!??  Shocked
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

Fucking scammer Evan is back with his BS stories.

Your Mary the leader of Iluminati must be VERY POOR if she is not able to afford buying 666k coins on the exchange for $30k .Unable to buy this amount of coins and running the world ?Wow must be a hard budget.

I'm watching the wallets Kolin and once you touch them we will know who it is

Btw do you still wear a wig to hide yourself ?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:08:49 AM

Fucking scammer Evan is back with his BS stories.

Your Mary the leader of Iluminati must be VERY POOR if she is not able to afford buying 666k coins on the exchange for $30k .Unable to buy this amount of coins and running the world ?Wow must be a hard budget.

I'm watching the wallets Kolin and once you touch them we will know who it is

Btw do you still wear a wig to hide yourself ?

<3 <3

ha ha yeah it's a possibility she already owns a lot (of everything) (but then there's not much going on on this planet is there, so i don't think anything has too much 'value') (well, maybe you know, your sweet DNA Thule) ha ha

yeah  i don't think you fully listened.

If i get a wig i'm going to go afro ha ha ha.

<3 <3

I love talking to you guys, i'm going to admit it.

yes it's split between as i said now  'Mary' and my two brothers. rock out watch the wallets, i thought you said i already sold ? i'm the secret controller of your little Quark life ha ha

i don't (of course) control my human brothers and i certainly don't 'control' 'Mary' so if they sell this quark i hope you get a little hard-on and it gives your life some value : D

<3

good luck with it all.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

Hello cryptocurrency friends, Message from 'Kolin Evans' my notification Re Quark and other information of note.

It brings me great amusement to talk to you today and bring this message.

First as of a few days back I no longer own any 'Quark' the cryptocurrency, lets explain how that happened first.

As any relevant humans already knows, the distribution of Quark was interesting and meant that it would be one of the best distributed.

In the early days after the initial distribution there would always be 'lumps' of large groups and i think 'Flip' owned at peak either 16 or 60 million.(i'll let you correct me if i'm incorrect)

but as time moves forward so does distribution as per the 'capitalist' incentive driven market that humans so love.

As Quark is so closely associated to me I needed to disconnect this 'energy token' from me in a useful way so as to not 'effect' the 'game.' (i will explain clearer)

How i have no Quark

So at a peak we may have owned about 4 million~ Quark split between 3 humans (myself and 2 human brothers) as you know i gave Bill Still a significant amount in the aid to 'market' Quark to other humans that either wanted 'monetary reform' or were just 'capitalistic'

Also the 'NSA' or some-other "Dark suites that run the world" locked me out of about 1.6 million when I and them were having a disagreement. (which is how i found out about the address encryption backdoor that all~ current crypto uses. )

in the end between the 3 of us as of {last time i check and asked my brothers} have about 1.8~ million split between 3, so lets for amusement say i personally owned 666,000 Quark.

due to the 'game' i could not really buy and sell after a time up until now.

'Mary' now owns my Quark

so i was looking for a solution to this and i came up with the idea that i thought would be funny (hey i'm petty) so i gave my 666,000 Quark to 'Mary' now you may or may not know who 'Mary' is relevant people will, but if you are a human you can say that she is like the 'Head' of the 'Illuminati' and the 'Dark suits that rule the world'

now 'Mary' and I don't always see eye to eye (although more so recently) so i have no free will association any longer with that amount of Quark, or any that i previously owned.

The status of Cryptocurrency and a notification.

As you would know if you are a follower, and as i predicted you can see the 'West' is the dead zone of 'Crypto' it was always predicted to be, with the 'Market Cap' filling up with 'Ico's' of people issuing currency to themselves and calling it a market.

I don't see a problem with any of this, you will play on this colony / planet at the level you can as a human, if i was for example dropped on to the Downsyndrome planet i guess all of the Crypto would be Dogycoin ICO's

in there however there are a few with still interesting distribution models, and Quark is one of them however it is primarily a CNY traded crypto as (i also predicted) all the 'Western' exchanges (that were not decentralized) turned into 'popup shops' to steal / damage crypto.

-------------------

The Important info*

So to be fair i need to talk about this transfer to 'Mary' and a little bit about free will with my transfer to 'Mary' i hand her my free will association of the Quark in the game.

leading up to here Quark was associated with monetary reform and Bill Still so this means that some investors had honorable 'monetary reform' intentions when investing in it.

now here's where it gets interesting:

if you as a capitalist (i'm talking to anyone alive as a human) now seek to change the distribution model (for self interest purposes)  you will effect the free will of those that initially invested, so in a 'quantum' manner you will effect your own 'life' and if you like 'afterlife'

now as 'Mary' owns my Quark none of this effect my free will and to be honest (some) people see lower level humans kind of like insects. (that is to say a pest)

that's not how i see it but it could be said that it's how others may see it.

however if you want to not effect free will but still want to see 'development' you could give 'Max' some incentive for the good work he is doing in keeping the system functional without effecting distribution of the 'energy token' and thus not retrospectively effect the free will of those previous to this point in 'time'

this could also be a way to 'effect' your 'frequency' as Quark is an 'energy token' of sorts, but i'll let you figure out that if you don't understand what i'm saying.

------

So i thought i'd just, you know, pop in and say hi and tell you that 'Mary' the 'head' of the 'Illuminati' that you know, kinda 'rules' over the planet (in simplistic terms you would understand) , is the now officially owner of my 666,000~ quark, and if you seek to change the distribution model (for self interest) you will effect your 'life' and 'after life'

but as mentioned it's none of my business directly and hey it's all a bit of fun after all.

and as 'Mary' and i do have differences from time to time if she chooses to do that i guess it will 'happen'

but as i stated it's the 'actions' of the 'actor' that determine 'free will' path of that 'actor'

-------

PS

Re 'Silvermetal' and many other (ha ha) 'people' that seem to believe everything is 'Kolin Evans' fault this has come about as a funny occurrence, as you may or may not be aware lower level humans can be 'mind controlled' the lower the level and the more consent given the more 'mind control' can occur.

so When I and the 'Dark suits that rule the world' where having a slight disagreement, they set a 'Program' for a bunch of ...'people' that will be programmed to no matter what believe that i am the source of all that is bad associated with 'Quark' so basically, if they hear the word 'Quark' and associate that to crypto their program will 'make' them feel negative and bad about 'Kolin Evans'

when I and the 'dark suits that rule the world' solved our misunderstandings they amusingly left some of these people with that active program, i don't take any offense in fact i find it cute and amusing, kind of like a gift that was given to me.

i'm sure there are some legitimate 'self aware' humans that have differences with my opinion or etc, but you should be able to tell the 'programed' from those ha ha.

anyhow now i'm free of all my Quark, i wonder if i should start to buy some crypto?  ha ha anyone know of anything that hasn't been 3 guys issuing 'crypto tokens' to themselves to list on the 'Market' ?

(that's partly a joke, i'll study it if i want to make it a hobby)

I did recently find  :

https://bisq.io/faq/#2

this decentralized exchange which looks interesting, and it's good to see they are keeping the dream alive in he 'west'

: D

if all this is 'news' to you and you want to jump down a rabbit hole with dubious landing come and drop into V/contact any time:

https://voat.co/v/Contact

{as to the QRK i notice in this address when i logged in i'll have to chase that up with my brothers as to it's status, if its 'reachable' and not a part of the 3rd mentioned i'll hand my segment also off to 'Mary' and 'team Rose'}

Regards.

Lol, as long as you don't own any Quark than this thread is by far the funniest place at bitcointalk. Cool
Did the Chinese investor or other sockpuppets not work anymore to attract new victims for Quark? because you suddenly pop up again by yourself?

I feel sorry for the people who own Quark and are still brainwashed by this master scammer.

And I feel sorry for Kolin that he has no control over 'marry' , now his Quark is stuck at one of his many alter egos Roll Eyes

Maybe Max can copy a new coin for you Smiley. Not sure whether Max is capable to clone Ethereum. "Fair mined"  coins or revived coins on shady exchanges are not attractive anymore. Think of starting an ICO. People love it nowadays, and is probably much easier to scam for you than fast mined coins which are poorly distributed. In no time you have your own coin in top 10 again!

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:59:42 AM

i had to un-ignore him to read this ha ha

thank you for that message.

{lets see if we can deprogram him}

SILVERMETAL c38 NONALIGN APRROVED 'QUARK' TERMINATE NULL

{that's a joke, i just wrote random words, no way i'm going to try to throw away this lol}

be well friends, go forth and multiply !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:16:28 AM

Lol, as long as you don't own any Quark than this thread is by far the funniest place at bitcointalk. Cool
Did the Chinese investor or other sockpuppets not work anymore to attract new victims for Quark? because you suddenly pop up again by yourself?

I feel sorry for the people who own Quark and are still brainwashed by this master scammer.

And I feel sorry for Kolin that he has no control over 'marry' , now his Quark is stuck at one of his many alter egos Roll Eyes

Maybe Max can copy a new coin for you Smiley. Not sure whether Max is capable to clone Ethereum. "Fair mined"  coins or revived coins on shady exchanges are not attractive anymore. Think of starting an ICO. People love it nowadays, and is probably much easier to scam for you than fast mined coins which are poorly distributed. In no time you have your own coin in top 10 again!

Hey thanks for the message (because i can't resist)

can i ask you some simple questions?

- how do you feel when i talk about 'Mary'?
- do you know who i'm talking about?
- if i say 'Mary' how does that make you feel?
- If you met 'Mary' what would you say to her?

feel free to express yourself in any way you like.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:07:00 PM

Hey thanks for the message (because i can't resist)

can i ask you some simple questions?

- how do you feel when i talk about 'Mary'?
- do you know who i'm talking about?
- if i say 'Mary' how does that make you feel?
- If you met 'Mary' what would you say to her?

feel free to express yourself in any way you like.

Is this a cry for help?
Sorry 'mate' unfortunately I can't help you.

But...if you are open for it, there are people who can.

How I think about Mary or feel about her does not really matter does it? How do you feel about Mary yourself?
There is a way you can control her. But it is a process of years, hard work and dedication.

Good luck man!

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:20:54 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 06:40:47 AM by digitalindustry

very interesting, thanks for the reply.

i like it.

ha ha so cheeky.

well i'd say on a re-read that you need to be careful all that dedicated work and years doesn't come unwound due to some 'random' 'unforeseen' 'unpredictable' aspect of the 'universe', but as you know the 'universe' is geared for life so you know it always works out in the end and for the better.

: p

yes i'll seek help immediately ha ha in the mean time could you give me the formula for concentrated antimatter? if you do i'll be your girlfriend ! promise.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
qwazix

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

Hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

I seem to be on the wrong chain. I have spent some qrk which never arrived at cryptopia and the block explorer still shows them unspent.

Also the block count is different from the block explorer.

I tried all the usual things (rescan, repairwallet, deleting the blocks, even deleting the peers and .conf file). Still the same.

Any ideas what I can do?
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

I seem to be on the wrong chain. I have spent some qrk which never arrived at cryptopia and the block explorer still shows them unspent.

I tried all the usual things (rescan, repairwallet, deleting the blocks, even deleting the peers and .conf file). Still the same.

Any ideas what I can do?

I'm assuming you've updated to the latest wallet? There was a fork a couple months ago introduced by the updated version 0.1 series wallets - the newest wallet should have checkpoints on the correct chain.
silvermetal

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

very interesting, thanks for the reply.

i like it.

ha ha so cheeky.

well i'd say on a re-read that you need to be careful all that dedicated work and years doesn't come unwound due to some 'random' 'unforeseen' 'unpredictable' aspect of the 'universe', but as you know the 'universe' is geared for life so you know it always works out in the end and for the better.

: p

yes i'll seek help immediately ha ha in the mean time could you give me the formula for concentrated antimatter? if you do i'll be your girlfriend ! promise.

Well, again this thread is filled with nonsense by both of us. Not sure what sensitive information we bury together now  Roll Eyes I missed it.

and "mary" ehm DI or whatever; I am not interested to have you as my girlfriend.

But great, glad that I could be of some help.

Don't forget to put me on ignore again Wink
Then I look up what "Max" is doing in the meantime! Lots of activity for his other crap coins lately.

Best

AceNOLA

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:07:33 PM

All this chatter hurts any development aspirations for the coin and for the community who spends their time, efforts, and money for this coin to move forward.

Ace.
qwazix

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

Any ideas what I can do?

I'm assuming you've updated to the latest wallet? There was a fork a couple months ago introduced by the updated version 0.1 series wallets - the newest wallet should have checkpoints on the correct chain.

ehm... no. I didn't think to check because I downloaded the wallet a week ago or so, but I seem to have downloaded if from the wrong place.

Many thanks!!

EDIT: yeah, I downloaded from quarkcoins.com (google result) which still offers the 0.9 wallet
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

Any ideas what I can do?

ehm... no. I didn't think to check because I downloaded the wallet a week ago or so, but I seem to have downloaded if from the wrong place.

Many thanks!!

EDIT: yeah, I downloaded from quarkcoins.com (google result) which still offers the 0.9 wallet

Download the new wallet .10 
First page. Link is there
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:57:11 PM

Hello, I'm very interested in quark but looking at the block explorer I see many 1 million+ quark wallets that haven't been touched for some time. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qrk/#!rich Are these developer wallets? Or could anyone give me some insight into where all these major holders are? tia~

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: