Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:19:13 AM

mate, you have serious talent, no doubt, but maybe instead of barbed wire, you could have broken chains and lock falling
i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
Not too sure about the symbolism of that either. Wouldn't Quark be the new Illuminati then? And I guess I better stay away from religious symbols (hand of god)
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin
i see what your saying Smiley how about the quark symbol, like you did in the first one, like powering up with the white light around it, above the pyramid and the pyramid crumbling beneath it and the eye toppling from the top, this would look so sick!!! and the eye really wide so it looks scared as it falls,that would be an epic picture in my opinion, but you the man Wink oh and little bankers scrambling away with bags of money being crushed by the falling stones!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

mate, you have serious talent, no doubt, but maybe instead of barbed wire, you could have broken chains and lock falling
i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
Not too sure about the symbolism of that either. Wouldn't Quark be the new Illuminati then? And I guess I better stay away from religious symbols (hand of god)
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin
i see what your saying Smiley how about the quark symbol, like you did in the first one, like powering up with the white light around it, above the pyramid and the pyramid crumbling beneath it and the eye toppling from the top, this would look so sick!!! and the eye really wide so it looks scared as it falls,that would be an epic picture in my opinion, but you the man Wink oh and little bankers scrambling away with bags of money being crushed by the falling stones!!!

Why you people seek the devil in everything? Crosses, pyramids. In few days you'll be asking for pentagrams and 666's

First learn what each symbol represents and do a little bit of research on marketing/advertisements.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:35:20 AM

Why you people seek the devil in everything? Crosses, pyramids. In few days you'll be asking for pentagrams and 666's

First learn what each symbol represents and do a little bit of research on marketing/advertisements.
mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:46:24 AM

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

mate my grandpa was -1nd degree mason and i know what it means. it means economy has nothing to do with masons or religions or clans or shit like this

Now the question is. should i buy like 5 BTC in quarks for long term? Like holding for some months?
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:51:43 AM

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

mate my grandpa was -1nd degree mason and i know what it means. it means economy has nothing to do with masons or religions or clans or shit like this

Now the question is. should i buy like 5 BTC in quarks for long term? Like holding for some months?

Dude, quark is going to btc38.com, so chinese will can buy it for their fiats. What else you need?

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:52:55 AM

i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

Dude, quark is going to btc38.com, so chinese will can buy it for their fiats. What else you need?

links for that?
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:57:46 AM

i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin

links for that?

Feel welcome
http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/431/official-message-chinese-exchange-btc38

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:59:49 AM

yes!!!! quark has held strong all week Evan though bitcoin has been crashing and people have been dumping large amounts of QRK on the exchanges, it hits btc38 on the 13th of this month, and will be discussed on max keiser report on the 19th of this month, it also has one of the biggest community's of all coins with lots of projects and ideas happening, i have around 600k and evan though they were dropping i felt confident enought to hold and will be doing so long term, go for it mate before it goes up anymore, if you would like to check out the forum here's the link http://forum.qrk.cc/ and just today i watched the marketcap in less then 24hrs go from 21million to 42million!!! everything is looking really good for this coin
Gumbum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:01:32 PM

You may be in this for the quick buck, but I'm not. I'm in this for the possible revolution. If the face of revolution is cryptocurrency at first, then that's where I am.
I don't care about money. I truly don't care about consumption. If I didn't think crytocurrency was, at least theoretically, a threat to the current paradigm, I would not waste my time with it.
I can't do regular advertising crap to express that...the language need to be strong. I might miss a few times, but I'll get there.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

You may be in this for the quick buck, but I'm not. I'm in this for the possible revolution. If the face of revolution is cryptocurrency at first, then that's where I am.
I don't care about money. I truly don't care about consumption. If I didn't think crytocurrency was, at least theoretically, a threat to the current paradigm, I would not waste my time with it.
I can't do regular advertising crap to express that...the language need to be strong. I might miss a few times, but I'll get there.
i like your style brother, lets take this world back
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:32:48 PM

I love that people who hate the coin are helping everyone know about its existence. Don't think they are hurting the coin.

dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:50:46 PM

One of the ways I got some of my freinds interested in quark was to just send them a few and see their faces when they see how fast it is  Cheesy
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 01:55:32 PM

i have been persuaded to buy some Smiley But cryptsy is a bit fucked up or what? sell orders are smaller than buy orders in price

also it doesnt seem to generally work..
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:15:48 PM

i like your style brother, lets take this world back

when the equity market starts to get crazy the guys that were trying to flip this will look silly -  agreed -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:18:54 PM

i have been persuaded to buy some Smiley But cryptsy is a bit fucked up or what? sell orders are smaller than buy orders in price

You and everyone else mate, CRAPSY has ruined this coins as it has a lot of other alts, so many people have told me the same thing. They are trying to buy coins but their orders never process.

That crap site is a fucking disgrace, it has proven the people running this are clueless. They have no idea how to fix it. If a market becomes popular it will break.

We need a new alt exchange asap for the gathering interest in these coin. Crapsy is not it.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:21:06 PM

buying is still in

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:23:09 PM

lol i dont even know at what price to put the order Tongue
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 02:24:21 PM

But something is broken as the orders are not filling ?

i believe the fix will be very soon .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:25:23 PM

You and everyone else mate, CRAPSY has ruined this coins as it has a lot of other alts, so many people have told me the same thing. They are trying to buy coins but their orders never process.

That crap site is a fucking disgrace, it has proven the people running this are clueless. They have no idea how to fix it. If a market becomes popular it will break.

We need a new alt exchange asap for the gathering interest in these coin. Crapsy is not it.

indeed

would be nice if btc-e would add quark
jeroenn13

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:33:16 PM

Cryptsy is a shame for altcoins.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: