Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Place For Meet & Hardware Sales?  (Read 232 times)
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Hi,

We are The Hedge Coin Group and we are currently looking into possible ways of entering the market in the Western side of the world, namely Canada and the USA.

Our plan:
- We would set up a meet and greet where we would present about our company and how we have been doing things
- We would offer hardware sales in person, we are currently thinking of bringing ~100 to each location we visit, maximum purchase limit per customer as well
- Attract investors that would want larger scale orders

Our questions:
- What else should we include in our meet and greets?
- What cities, states, or provinces would you guys recommend to maximize the amount of people that we get attending every time?

Our initial thought would be once in Jan/Feb, depending on the logistics. This idea is currently only tentative, but if it gains a lot of traction we would definitely be interested in doing this a couple of times a month, travelling across the world.

Do you guys have any feedback with regards to this?

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

Ok, I'll bite. What kind of hardware? Function?
taserz

Activity: 801
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

If the united states. CT is not bad since you Have New York just south and you Have Boston Just North and jersey is just a few hours.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
CryptoHodler30

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

looks like they sell hardware and hosting services. would love to know if they are legit? can anyone tell us how long their website has been up? they have "reviews" on their site. https://www.thehedgecoingroup.com/products
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:16:02 AM

looks like they sell hardware and hosting services. would love to know if they are legit? can anyone tell us how long their website has been up? they have "reviews" on their site. https://www.thehedgecoingroup.com/products

I hate hate HATE when websites say "contact us for details"
I want to find out, not have a relationship. Maybe after I look, but only if I like what I see. Contact us for details might as well be another planet because I'm just as likely to go there.
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

Ok, I'll bite. What kind of hardware? Function?

The hardware would be ASIC's, we know that people are generally distrustful to brand new websites that sell stuff. This is why to increase transparency and to have people know about us, we are planning to do a meeting with a presentation regarding our services and hardware sales!

What do you think? We obviously want to get as much attendance as possible and as such we are gauging interest.

If the united states. CT is not bad since you Have New York just south and you Have Boston Just North and jersey is just a few hours.

We were actually thinking mainly of New York currently as we have a couple of customers from there. Let me know if you think we should go somewhere else instead.

Our website has been up since September because we have mainly been dealing with local sales within China. We supply many of the Chinese farms and are available to meet, if you are interested in working out a longer term deal. We have people visit our office in Shanghai often. We are working to expand our network to the Western side of the world, and this is why we are trying to do this.

We try to offer convenience of having everything in one place, hardware sales + hosting so you don't have to worry about a thing. If you wish to check out our announcement thread regarding these services you can look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541999.msg25922596#msg25922596

I hate hate HATE when websites say "contact us for details"
I want to find out, not have a relationship. Maybe after I look, but only if I like what I see. Contact us for details might as well be another planet because I'm just as likely to go there.

Thanks for the feedback! The only reason we do this is because the pricing of machines is very volatile. We follow the pricing with regards to current market conditions in China. If we were to update our prices a little late on the website we could be down hundreds or even thousands of dollars. This was put in place so that we could have control and not make promises that we couldn't guarantee.

Should I start a poll for people to say where they want us to visit?

Thanks,

CryptoHodler30

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

I appreciate you sharing this information. There are so many scams that one can never be too careful. I received an email from your company about pricing. Are all your s9's new at those prices? I know that you are offering the same rates as ones being sold on ebay... a little high for my taste. thank you for the information though. I will certainly be more interested if pricing becomes more competitive in the future.
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

I appreciate you sharing this information. There are so many scams that one can never be too careful. I received an email from your company about pricing. Are all your s9's new at those prices? I know that you are offering the same rates as ones being sold on ebay... a little high for my taste. thank you for the information though. I will certainly be more interested if pricing becomes more competitive in the future.

All hardware that we sell are brand new. I have a couple of photos I can show with our warehouse and the stock we currently have. The problem with the pricing currently is because of the market in China. There is a shortage of ASIC chips in China and there will be very minimal hardware released in Jan/Feb (After Chinese New Years is when you can expect equipment to pick up again).

The pricing if you order ahead of time, will generally be more competitive. We work to try to match our prices to the lowest we can get.

Thanks for your interest and if you are in need of future services, keep us in mind.

Thanks,

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Hi,

We are The Hedge Coin Group and we are currently looking into possible ways of entering the market in the Western side of the world, namely Canada and the USA.

Our plan:
- We would set up a meet and greet where we would present about our company and how we have been doing things
- We would offer hardware sales in person, we are currently thinking of bringing ~100 to each location we visit, maximum purchase limit per customer as well
- Attract investors that would want larger scale orders

Our questions:
- What else should we include in our meet and greets?
- What cities, states, or provinces would you guys recommend to maximize the amount of people that we get attending every time?

Our initial thought would be once in Jan/Feb, depending on the logistics. This idea is currently only tentative, but if it gains a lot of traction we would definitely be interested in doing this a couple of times a month, travelling across the world.

Do you guys have any feedback with regards to this?

Thanks,

Check out http://www.hashtaginvesting.com chat room, you will meet more then 800 investors..
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

I think the best place to meet and sell hardware related to bitcoin is Japan. This place is a developed country, good economy. Bitcoin in this country thrive and the bank has accepted the BTC payment as cash in the transaction. In this country there are BTC companies established.
Kevin_Select

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Very interesting topic
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Are you guys still alive? You know there are already e-commerce hardware retail websites out there in the US? I'm sure you have heard of NewEgg and Amazon, and I hear the market and industry margins are getting squeezed harder every year.

What kind of hardware are you trying to sell? What about import taxes?

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: