Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 04:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uwezocoin - The next generation of payments  (Read 510 times)
uwezo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:39 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 09:12:10 AM by uwezo

https://i.imgur.com/vgpK70U.jpg
WHAT IS UWEZOCOIN?

Uwezocoin is an open decentralized secure cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.  It is based on the scrypt proof-of-work algorithm. New blocks are generated every 60 seconds. Block Reward is 500 coins. Difficulty is retargeted after 10 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm (KGW).
Uwezocoin provides instant worldwide privacy protected transactions and untraceable encrypted messaging transfers with almost zero processing fees in decentralized peer-to-peer users network. Blockchain secures the UWC network and empowers individuals to control their own finances and information. Your private key is your bank account, with no censorship and surveillance.
Nobody owns or controls Uwezocoin, it uses peer-to-peer technology and fair ASIC-resistant PoW mining process to operate with no central authority.
Unlike money issued by governments, there is a finite number of Uwezocoins, ensuring they cannot be affected by inflation and are impossible to counterfeit. Because cryptocurrencies are not tied to any particular country or central bank, the value of the coin depends on factors such as usability, demand and supply.

Uwezocoin Transactions:
Transactions between Uwezocoin users are carried out through the Internet. Transaction privacy is protected by secure cryptographic algorithms whereby no one can identify who sent the money, who the receiver was, and what amount of money was transferred.

Uwezocoin transactions processing is done by the whole network of users. Yet no participant has access to the transaction details. All transfers are fully anonymous.

The transactions processing requires a considerable amount of computational resources. Those users who joined the network may allocate time of their computers for transaction processing. As a reward they receive UWC. Such process is called mining.

Uwezocoin Mining:

Uwezocoin Mining is an open process which employs computing powers of all network members. Any user can join the Uwezocoin network and take part in the Mining process (thus, becoming a miner).

Mining in the network results in creation of new money, which serves as the reward for users who employ their computing power in order to process transactions.

All transactions are carried out each 60 seconds. Miners ensure that the transactions are processed correctly and provide cryptographic protection of transactions and personal data. However, miners cannot access users’ financial data since Uwezocoin protects the identity of the sender and the receiver, and conceals the sum transferred.

As a reward, miners receive roughly 500 UWC each 60 seconds. Such approach allows both new money Mining and zero-fee transactions.

Merchants:
Partnerships are an important part of our business, which is why we have introduced the most powerful blockchain that performs more transactions than global credit card providers.

In line with our vision to create a mass market for Uwezocoin, we aim to ensure global usage for the coin. Uwezocoin is the best cryptocurrency for merchants – easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute

Safety and reliability:

The reliability of Uwezocoin is defined by total computational power of all the computers that take part in transactions processing. The greater the processing power, the more reliable the network.
In so doing all money stored in your wallet is already protected during the transaction processing and the safety doesn’t depend on network reliability. Your money is safe anyway.

Uwezocoin specification:
There are a few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls.

First. Uwezocoin are impossible to counterfeit or inflate.

Second. you can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world. Uwezocoin payments are impossible to block, and Uwezocoin wallets can’t be frozen.

Third. with Uwezocoin you can directly control the money yourself without going through a third party like a bank or Paypal.

Fourth. Uwezocoin transactions cannot be reversed or refunded. You should only deal with businesses or people you trust.

Fifth. To be valid, a Uwezocoin transactions must be confirmed at least once but preferrably 6+ times before it has happened and becomes irreversible.

Sixth. You can get Uwezocoins by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you.

UWEZOCOIN PARAMETERS

Coin Name: Uwezocoin

Total coins: 840 Million UWC.

Block time: 60 seconds.

Coin abbreviation: UWC

Coin type: POW

Algo: Scrypt

Reward: 500 Coin Per Block

RESOURCES
Uwezocoin wallet
http://www.uwezocoin.com/wallets/

Block Explorer
http://176.31.255.100:2750/chain/Uwezocoin

Github Files
https://github.com/uwezocoin/

How to Mine Uwezocoin.
http://www.uwezocoin.com/mine-uwezocoin-instruction/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Namduc

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

Are there any plans for listing exchanges? DEV
Moha254

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

The best growing coin I have seen so far.. I know it's gonna moon..they have a working mining pool.. A block explorer and uwezo land..Absolutely awesome  Shocked
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

Start of the project was great, but then all was quiet. And dev doesn't show up. Is the coin a Scam.
Olyalya

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

Sell UWEZO x 50 Satoshi. Write in PM
philanthropister

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

YES
CORNEL

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

YES

Are you dev of this coin?
It seems this is dead project no activity into thread even official website is also looking like this made by a kid.
Olyalya

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

The answer is promising! And not a word said. Tell us please about your fees, if of course you have them. Very sorry that there is no place to sell this coin.
teerapz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

when website or roadmap are available?
charlesb06

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

Res
tammissac7

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

Do you plan to create a roadmap? Is there a white paper in its future? What features will this coin have that can grow the community?
sorry_one

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Uwezo can be traded at https://www.annextrade.com now.
Airdrop started - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepLETPUcHS58UgjWVQRrEy6j_vHUZLFymL2xYoPLIhBhmItw/viewform
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

is not the first swap of a coin! There is no news here! it's more like a scam! the developer is not very willing to exchange coins!
.nuke

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

How do i swap my old coins?
I asked your representative in telegram chat on 22nd of March, and there is no feedback at all.
Just few days ago he recommended to write email to uwezocoin@gmail.com but i've got no reply too.
Are you willing to scam your miners and people who make your network alive or not?
invisiblebeing

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

When will the coin appear in the exchanger?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: