Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN MUCH IMPORTANT AS A NON BANKING SYSTEM ?  (Read 142 times)
nursahath07 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

If we observe present situation we can say that it is one of the best and trust able sector for earning money through online saving system. People from different place can easily can collect their affordable work and get money. Even they save money for future activities without strong banking system
Otherwise form lower skilled to higher skilled people can save their money and through digital currency holders without any specific banking system now we can say that as a  non-baking system bitcoin much more  reliable and trustworthy for internationally What you think about it?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:54 AM

If we observe present situation we can say that it is one of the best and trust able sector for earning money through online saving system. People from different place can easily can collect their affordable work and get money. Even they save money for future activities without strong banking system
Otherwise form lower skilled to higher skilled people can save their money and through digital currency holders without any specific banking system now we can say that as a  non-baking system bitcoin much more  reliable and trustworthy for internationally What you think about it?

Bitcoin is a way better than current banking system bitcoin multiplies your money to many time and then return profit to you and this act of bitcoin is giving a place in people’s minds and now everyone wants to invest in bitcoin because in banks only those can get profit who places a larger amounts but bitcoin is for everyone if a person owe 0.01& of bitcoin in time of pump he will get his profit and that is a best we can get.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Yes bitcoin is a way better in banking because bitcoin multiplies your money and return to make higher profit.Bitcoin is for everyone it can help benefit those who really want to invest and for there future while banking is for the big ammount to be save..bitcoin really helps individuals who is a risk taker

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is for everyone as not everyone can handle the price action of it which is proven by many newbie sellers that cause to do panic selling. Yes it can be a good alternative to banks if you are looking to earn money but the risk is also higher as anytime it can go down and your capital might be affected with it. And with a higher risk means more responsibility for the holder that I don't think all of us can handle. Before even trying to buy Bitcoin we must know how to trade it first.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

The wallets actually serve as the bitcoin bank. Coins are served in there and if codes are kept very secured, it is save. The point then is, coins served in wallet is also affected by volatility. In that sense, it also fluctuates.

However, if codes are not secured. Coins are lost forever.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Bitcoin is much way better than banking. By just a touch of a finger through my laptop or phone I can transfer and pay online much faster. I feel secure on the unique code of blockchain. That's why transaction is fast. I don't need to go out of the house. I do know that bank has online transaction. But I am much feel convenient using Bitcoin.

donbasxii

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

yes it is important indeed man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: