Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed  (Read 4210 times)
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? maybe parthenrship with bancor??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? maybe parthenrship with bancor??
Providing liquidity is not the responsibilty of the team. Parthnerships with bancor would be great, by the way I know that team is negotiating about that with bancor, however it would not give the big volume here for obvious reasons
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Providing liquidity is not the responsibilty of the team. Parthnerships with bancor would be great, by the way I know that team is negotiating about that with bancor, however it would not give the big volume here for obvious reasons
What obvious reasons do u mean?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

What obvious reasons do u mean?
Bancor network is not very popular now. So form my point of view it would be not be very useful in the way of creating liquifity for gelios
Hans_Koch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Can you please explain me the token utility?
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

The Gelios token is thea unique tool to build a decentralized ecosystem, specialized onin the cryptocurrency lending business.
The future development of the platform also implies token usage for lending in other crypto- currencies, buying membership on the platform or as remuneration for using decentralized credit bureau or enterprise version of the system, that makes it pure utility token.

You can use token on the platform in transactions between:

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Hi

How can I ensure that u wont get all the tokens and fly away to the islands?? Or why I should trust u?
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

Hi

How can I ensure that u wont get all the tokens and fly away to the islands?? Or why I should trust u?

Gelios is part of Brainysoft, one of the most successful tech companies is Eastern Europe and Central Asia

The company has been around for a decade already. Don't know too many other ICOs with a company like that.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

I asked for the difference between this and ETHLend and admins in telegram more or less didn't have an answer...
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

I asked for the difference between this and ETHLend and admins in telegram more or less didn't have an answer...

Hello! We answered you that Ethlend operate collateral loans. Gelios are focused on non-collateral loans in Gelios, that means risk-analytics methods must be more wide, including gathered metrics.

antropogen0009

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

The Gelios token is thea unique tool to build a decentralized ecosystem, specialized onin the cryptocurrency lending business.
The future development of the platform also implies token usage for lending in other crypto- currencies, buying membership on the platform or as remuneration for using decentralized credit bureau or enterprise version of the system, that makes it pure utility token.

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
The fees will be in tokens or ETH?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
It depends on the website mechanism. If all transactions will be onchain then fees will be in ETh for sure. But if it will be like points system only then it will be possible to pay the fees in tokens
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
It depends on the website mechanism. If all transactions will be onchain then fees will be in ETh for sure. But if it will be like points system only then it will be possible to pay the fees in tokens
If all transactions will be only as a points transfers then what is the reason for fees at all?
milchcomp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

Thank you for your support. Stay turned.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
If all transactions will be only as a points transfers then what is the reason for fees at all?
Thats why I think all the transactions will be onchain and fees would be taken in ETH
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
Thats why I think all the transactions will be onchain and fees would be taken in ETH
If so Im very curious how devs are going to solve the problem with ETH transaction speed and enormous fees
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
If so Im very curious how devs are going to solve the problem with ETH transaction speed and enormous fees
The team here is very reliable and have enough skills to deal with it. IMHO
ApehaFan777

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
actually it is not their responsibilty..It is all up to ETH team. A lot of project, not only Gelios, hope ETH will be scaled soon
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: