Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need developer for site component/html generation  (Read 996 times)
bitbetter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I want to feel your empty heart.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 02:46:28 PM

I don't think this title quite describes what I am asking for...I'm looking for someone who could create a service that is almost exactly like mybitcoin.com's merchant tools section for my own website.

I need the site to automatically generate user-specific html code that makes a button or text link. The users need to be able to define the following values:
Amount of BTC/other currency transaction.
Payment Success URL
a message describing the nature of the transaction.

It would also need some type of account history section. Pretty much, I need mybitcoin, but integrated into my currently running site.

Anyone that could help with that? I really hope so. $$$$

BitBetter | where your BitCoins are fun
12f4jinRUaqsHTn2mrDSxzkw9AQ9WBLwtX
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 11:26:23 PM

That's a big project you're talking about there.  How much are you willing to pay for it?
bitbetter (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I want to feel your empty heart.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 03:12:13 AM

That's a big project you're talking about there.  How much are you willing to pay for it?

Well--I think until someone got in there and looked around at what exactly needed to be done, they probably wouldn't know how much work it would take. However, you're exactly right that it's going to be a big project.  Indeed--that's the point! Would probably have to work out some per hour basis and some type of retainer for the right person. If we like the what you do, could probably even lead to more work on the site, as there are several different projects (besides the one listed above) for which I am in need of a developer.   

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss much more specific details about payments. However--I will certainly be compensating the dev well for their time. Plus, I can pay in BTC or USD.

BitBetter | where your BitCoins are fun
12f4jinRUaqsHTn2mrDSxzkw9AQ9WBLwtX
indicasteve

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 08:17:02 PM

Hi there...the link in your sig don't work...but i took the 'wordpress' part off the url and it did come up.

I'm trying to figure out what you need, cuz I just built a similar component on appengine to accept bitcoin payments.

Works like this:
- App has json over https communications with your bitcoind server running somewhere else.
- your website sends a POST request to the app that has a user's unique ID, and the app connects to bitcoind and sends back a webpage with a new bitcoin address and gives a unique URL for the user to check for confirmations.
- User checks the URL.  If the payment confirmed, app sends a signed POST request to your website with the payment amount and associated userID for insertion into your database.  If payment not confirmed, user is asked to try again later.

Something like this you need?

Art Express!  Native American Art, Crafts and Weapons!  coingig.com/ArtExpress
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: