Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K?  (Read 828 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:01 AM

Bitcoin at $100k is very expensive but if it would happen that seems very interesting to buy still. You know what? Because of there is a sign that price may still surges up and if buying earning can be achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

If it reaches 100,000$, i still invest on it even if i can only buy a chunk of it  because i believe what experts predict including Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates said that bitcoin will reach million $ worth. So if have invested on it at 100,000$ and Bill Gates is right, then, that is still a big amount of profit to make.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

Yeah OP, would definitely watch this thread to see how the opinions changes. I think people would still buy at that price if they still believe the price would rise. We would have to get there slowly, rather than a sharp rise that might make people suspicious about the cause and skeptical on how long that price range can be maintained.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

I wonder if the popularity of Bitcoin will be it's downfall. It seems that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees get even more expensive and it will become unusable for small transactions when the network is busy. Who fancies paying $15 to send $20 worth of currency?
Nothing is going to last forever bro! We are talking about a large scale usage here and apparently, I am sure that later on, a lot of things would have changed which would have made the micro transactions easy to do. Lightening Network is already in the Alpha stage and it has been tested, and once this is deployed, and merchants start making use of it, then things will change and by then you should expect a lot more in the long run on the positive end.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

Bitcoin at $100k is very expensive but if it would happen that seems very interesting to buy still. You know what? Because of there is a sign that price may still surges up and if buying earning can be achieved.

If the price will be 100 usd for sure the price will continue increase and i think it can be more than 100 usd for the future so i still buying as long as the profit are always there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

I wonder if the popularity of Bitcoin will be it's downfall. It seems that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees get even more expensive and it will become unusable for small transactions when the network is busy. Who fancies paying $15 to send $20 worth of currency?
The implementation of the Lightning Networks will able to solve it. I agree with you the the transfer fees are high and the way the sender will be the one to shoulder the transaction fee seems to be ridiculous. That is why if the Lightning Network will be a success Bitcoin will be headed to its way of becoming a global payment method joining the ranks of Paypal and Credit Cards.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:39 AM

I will if I can. Just like our local currencies the value is going high. I think its part of the economic value of everything especially for money. Personally, I have no enough fund for that. That's why I need to work for signature campaign to earn bitcoin. But what the future holds is for us to know then. $100k for bitcoin is possible.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

I will if I can. Just like our local currencies the value is going high. I think its part of the economic value of everything especially for money. Personally, I have no enough fund for that. That's why I need to work for signature campaign to earn bitcoin. But what the future holds is for us to know then. $100k for bitcoin is possible.

Well, for me i will pass it buying bitcoin if the price value is $100K. Because investing bitcoin at 100K USD is a one way of sacrifysing you money into win or lose. So if your are a wise man you never throw your money into a high value, patient is the virtue of choosing what the desired time in making investment.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

Lolz!

Hm, I think that will take almost five years to reach 100K worth rates. The market capitalism has to be more than five times what we are seeing today to capture that rate per BTC. Its not impossible at all because we all know that this just game of the investment where more the investment the more market cap is and hence the more rates of BTC. Very simple. 

If we really have reached the rates of 100K then, this one is big hearty congrats to myself as I might be holding billions of dollars at this point. And hope that I have quoted this post and agreeing to what I said in todays date. ;-)
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

No, i won't buy. At that price, a crash in bitcoin will be disastrous. Even buying .1 bitcoin results in a loss of 10k if dropped. Heck, it might not even hit 100k, seeing how slowly it's rising right now. Most people could only afford .01 bitcoin every month or so, and the transaction fee would have gobbled up all the funds by then.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

Well there isn't any doubt you know... What if it never crashed? Since CME is going to control the prices somehow...thus..I do think that bitcoins...is gonna...get stable at that state... So if something happens and the price sored high...then for sure we will be at a loss..if somehow this.. line got even higher thus I think there is no right time to invest .. literally.. when it going great !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

Most likely people will still buy as seen right now. When bitcoin reached 5k, many people said they will not buy but look at it right now, people are buying at 19k...iconic haha
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

I think the problem will be a fee of 100K BTC price! That´s make only the big transaction be worth. 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

For me, I will not because that price is really hard to earn now. But if there will be a possibility of bitcoin price bubbled again or surge on the price then I will sure buy a small portion of it. Eventually by buying small amount I can surely earn 1 bitcoin in the near future.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:53:46 PM

Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.
If the increase on its market value is still continuous, would probably still buy Bitcoin. But if the value is quite stable with that price, pribably won't. But you don't need to invest to 1 BTC in an instant, you may purchase a small amount as a start. So since Bitcoin's value is continuously increasing, I think buying at that price would be still profitable.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

Sure! I'll always be buying bitcoin. I think of it as a safer place to hold my wealth than in fiat currency, and stocks for that matter. The success of stocks relies on human decision making, and humans can be corrupted. Bitcoin can not be corrupted. I don't expect the price rise to continue on like this forever but eventually it'll settle in to a steady valuation that's subject to fluctuations based more on the cryptocurrency market and geo-political affairs.

If you believe in Bitcoin you should be forever buying and forever hodling.

Of course, you know why? that's because the price goes higher, stronger the bitcoin holder confidence will not sell it and that means people will keep buying and few sell. What do you think if almost everyone buy and holds their bitcoin? Yes, the supply will be cleared and will be close to the maximum point of available supply. And before that happens, people will race so as not to miss the plane that will fly into space.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

I think as long as there is potential profit from buying bitcoin, there will always be people who will be interested in investing on it. We can apply the same concept wherein people back then did not expect bitcoin to reach today’s all-time high value. However, we can also expect transaction fees would also ridiculously high when that happens.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

At the moment its becoming more and more difficult for the middle class to even invest into bitcoins, By the time bitcoin reaches $100K it will only the wealthy who will be able to afford it and at that time the middle class may invest in another coin that they can afford.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will easily exceed $100 thousand. Because the expensive bitcoin in the market, liquidity is certainly very poor, which will restrict the development of bitcoin. If bitcoin can not develop, then other altcoin will also face difficulties.
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Those who knew bitcoin waaaaay before, are just holding on to their bitcoins and just observing the rates. They may invest more money but they are aware that they are investing what they are willing to lose just in case bitcoin rates go down. Compared to the newbies, they just blindly jump right in, completely ignoring the fact that they are buying bitcoin at such a high rate. It is pretty much the highest-risk, highest-return investment that you can possibly make.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: