Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: History repeats itself?  (Read 454 times)
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Well anything is pobile into the crypto world it seems . I would say also that yea , history repeats itself this time with the bitcoin bull run and then the correction and entry in the bear market but we will see.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

it`s not history repeats) it`s a correction, one step back - two steps forward  Wink

In the history there's always a correction, just look at the history graph charts, there are a lot of corrections in the same time frame of the year. But the deepest correction ever happened is every second or third week of December where people choose to dump their coins just to give gifts for their loved ones because this month is the most important month of all the Christians around the world.

ramini

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Well anything is pobile into the crypto world it seems . I would say also that yea , history repeats itself this time with the bitcoin bull run and then the correction and entry in the bear market but we will see.

This will prove from other people mindsets that Bitcoin or Altcoins will soon having less value and just like a bubble that anytime soon will pop and then we lose everything we invested. It's a BIG No and it's impossible to happen. The correction is just a case that Cyrptocurrency is alive and it's like a heartbeat that keeps on pumping the price that will eventually attracts more investors and investments.

ramini

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

I don't think so exactly, I think there will be pumps and big corrections so bitcoin cannot go higher until late 2018

You can look at the graph actually, Bitcoin and Altcoins are experiencing massive dropping in the month of December and will eventually will happen next year of December same time frame. So, this correction, dumping and pumping is just the part of the trade since the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: