Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem Gamblers here who are in Debt ?  (Read 3370 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

I am not a gambler, but I have a lot of debts and it affects the family financial. The things I do are always thinking positively, working hard, do my best, but do not repeating same mistakes and praying. Hopefully my life gets better.

The worst part is that gamblers who are addicted not only spoil their life but also their family life. They will borrow funds form friends or their families member for gambling and will lose that too amount. Now their family has to replay those debts which their children has gambled and lose out. This can affect the relationship as well if not controlled on time.

You know that gambling is not a good thing overall , don't do it when you always losing control.
Because the debts come from the desire you want to recover what you have lost and it was an addiction.
I do believe a lot of people get in this kind trouble , that is the life of a gambler.
People always tend to lose control whenever they are gambling, they put limits on how much they are going to gamble but they end up going way overboard in the process.  They can't seem to help it at all. But since they have hope of winning money they keep on coming for more.
Self-control is paramount. If you do not know how to control yourself then you do not fit in the gambling world. Gambling without self-control will only make you a loser. For example, owe only to gamble, it is a real loser.
 The real loser in the gambling world is like that.

Exactly, there are many out there who call themselves gamblers but they don't fit that description because they lack the discipline and self control to be able to compete against the house effectively. I call such folks irresponsible risk takers and not gamblers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

I am not a gambler, but I have a lot of debts and it affects the family financial. The things I do are always thinking positively, working hard, do my best, but do not repeating same mistakes and praying. Hopefully my life gets better.

The worst part is that gamblers who are addicted not only spoil their life but also their family life. They will borrow funds form friends or their families member for gambling and will lose that too amount. Now their family has to replay those debts which their children has gambled and lose out. This can affect the relationship as well if not controlled on time.

Agree mostly those gambler that has a debt the family mostly paying the debts because he cant repay it . Mostly of the gamblers will loan a money because thinking that they could get back their losses but end up lossing more. Mostly those addicted one is really a lot of debts because they cant mostly control their feelings on spending it , they only just bet and bet and hoping they could win big and not thinking their debts

I hate those kinds of people, those who will beg that I should let him borrow my money and he will return it immediately but after a month I learned  that he just used his borrowed  money to gamble and he got lose. Now,  he still got some guts to borrow again,  I'll definitely give him a hard punch in his face
That's how the real life of an addict of gambling, they do promising a lot of things but the reality it's just a lie , the game itself destroy everything around. You have a plan but then get broken by the greedy. Since money always involved here then getting loan fund become the worst idea ever that no one should do it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

You know that gambling is not a good thing overall , don't do it when you always losing control.
Because the debts come from the desire you want to recover what you have lost and it was an addiction.
I do believe a lot of people get in this kind trouble , that is the life of a gambler.
People always tend to lose control whenever they are gambling, they put limits on how much they are going to gamble but they end up going way overboard in the process.  They can't seem to help it at all. But since they have hope of winning money they keep on coming for more.
Self-control is paramount. If you do not know how to control yourself then you do not fit in the gambling world. Gambling without self-control will only make you a loser. For example, owe only to gamble, it is a real loser.
What if someone is controlling himself from not putting much money on stake but still he is not making any progress? Brother this is not about controlling, this is all about the nature of the source. If you don’t have a wise mind, lend it from someone and just consider this gambling. Check whether it is profitable for you or not. You will easily get the answer for this complex game.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

What if someone is controlling himself from not putting much money on stake but still he is not making any progress? Brother this is not about controlling, this is all about the nature of the source. If you don’t have a wise mind, lend it from someone and just consider this gambling. Check whether it is profitable for you or not. You will easily get the answer for this complex game.

Telling a gambler to self control is like telling a pizza lover hey there's pizza but don't eat it. Gambler's can never do self control it's just not made for them. I remember myself down in debt of 5k and I was litteraly scrapping through my way, doing odd jobs to pay of my debts and that was one of my worst time of my life I yet get the cold running during my back, when I remember those days.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

I think the best solution for them is to stop gambling and pay their debt,
They should work hard to pay for their debt it is their fault after all.

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

When I started learning about BTC back in Feb. I started claiming from faucets. There was one faucet who made my $0.27 into $20 by gambling. I thought it was a good deal and started putting real money on it. Started with $20, $40, $100. I've lost it all. That's where I started asking for loans to recover my losses and long story short, I even lost the rest in gambling. I've lost 0.1 BTC overall. Should be worth something today if I've just kept it. Well, I now only play with my faucet claims, and use my free money in trading. Much lesser gains than gambling, but much lesser risks. And I'm back here trying to get something extra to recuperate my losses.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

In fact most of the gamblers have no limits for their game and they gamble till they lose everything and many people wants their money back at the same time and goes into debt. I have seen many gamblers who lost their houses in gambling. It means that they have no controls on their minds to stop gambling when they lose all their money and gambling more leave them in debts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: