Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 12:51:47 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Eobot Legit ??  (Read 124 times)
Daedra149

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

The Eobot has been running From a long time as there are several proofs on youtube , but is it really paying out as i was thinking about investing in it .should I???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kekman1337

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

I wouldn't ever trust cloud mining companies because they can take your money at any time, but for now the answer is yes. They've been paying out and I have been recieving coins from them for a few years now. If you choose to invest in them, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

viendong08

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

say no to cloud mining. never a good thing.
Tszunami98

Activity: 462
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

Not sure what you mean by being legit, but i can tell you that i had money ont here ( in my early and newbie days) and i managed to withdraw them.
Anyway, Eobot is the worst cloud mining platform out there.
Please do yourself a favor and dont waste time on cloud mining because you can earn a lot more by just holding BTC.
LTU_btc

Activity: 1022
Merit: 561

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:33:03 PM

Is it paying? Yes. Is it legit? No.
Eobot is probably oldest running cloud mining scheme and they are still paying. But it's one of the worst places to invest if we talk about ROI. And such schemes can turn into scam at any moment. I hope I don't have to remind story of HashOcean Smiley.I can suggest to stay away from it and don't invest in Eobot. Better to buy some altcoins with good potential - your profit will be much higher.

man22555

Activity: 403
Merit: 251

What has been seen cannot be unseen

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:26:40 PM

Eobot is probably oldest running cloud mining scheme and they are still paying. But it's one of the worst places to invest if we talk about ROI. And such schemes can turn into scam at any moment. I hope I don't have to remind story of HashOcean Smiley.I can suggest to stay away from it and don't invest in Eobot. Better to buy some altcoins with good potential - your profit will be much higher.
I want to underline this statement!

Some people just use their 24h faucet and "reinvest" that earnings into cloud SHA-256 5 year contracts. If you do this for a while (at least some months though) you might make a little money with it. 
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

I want to underline this statement!

Some people just use their 24h faucet and "reinvest" that earnings into cloud SHA-256 5 year contracts. If you do this for a while (at least some months though) you might make a little money with it. 
Yupp. And a second good feature on eobot is, that we needn't keep the 5 yrs contract. We also can exchange it to 24h contract and cashout within a day. But with loss. Is only recommended, when urgently needed.
Back to OP: Yes, it is still legit. Witdrawals work fine. But when you pay in with credit card , you can only withdraw after 180 days. That is a long time. Better invest with crypto coins or much better, use the faucet, as preposter already explained.
Daedra149

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:12:43 PM

I wouldn't ever trust cloud mining companies because they can take your money at any time, but for now the answer is yes. They've been paying out and I have been recieving coins from them for a few years now. If you choose to invest in them, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
how much have u got till now and have u done any investment??
Daedra149

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

thanx everyone but how much have u cashed out till now??
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1152

AKA DrEdge

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

can't tell about that , they have been around for long time but still there is no proof of anything
the ROI time is extremly long , I feel like they already made profit by holding their users deposits and then pay them using the same funds cause bitcoin and other alts went really high
like one year ago bitcoin would had bought you like 800$ worth of hashes , now it worthes 20,0000$ but your deposit is still treated like it was 800$ since you exchanged it for hashes

if they kept that one bitcoin they would be able to pay you  for long time , that's how these sites work IMO
only people who benefit from them are the ones who promote it

Guzztsar

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

N = R*fs*fp*ne*fl*fi*fc*L

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:11 AM

You shouldn't put your money there. They are still paying the users, this is true, but the chances to you lose money, or that platform get "hacked" before any ROI are considerably high. Another point to consider is that ludicrous fee of 5% on any kind of exchange.
ipanks

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

The Eobot has been running From a long time as there are several proofs on youtube , but is it really paying out as i was thinking about investing in it .should I???

so far, I think eobot is still legit, I have my account since 3 years ago and until now I still receive the coins that I am mining. if you want to invest, please make sure that you only used free money that you don't use for anything so if somehow eobot finally become a scam, you don't have to feel regret.

|A response to rapidly emerging eye health problem|EYEGLOB.NET|(EYE) Token| ENVISION THE FUTURE!|First and Only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on Blockchain!|
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

Don't really know this is one of those cloud mining sites which hasn't been discussed at all. I had made a account on eobot few years ago and surely remember depositing some doge on it. When i realised i tried logging in few weeks back but it seems like they need kyc now.

About legitimacy i honestly wouldn't trust it because of less reviews and the fact it is cloud mining.
rockie87

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

The website has faced issues in its faucet program recently. The mining part looks a little shady too.
Most of the cloud mining websites turn out to be scam. This one could be one of them too.
Better to invest in graphics card for mining than to invest in such websites.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

I heard and saw the news on few website and on youtube Eobot is legit , since it is an cloud mining site not to invest very big amount , it is better make use of the free feature like faucet and 24 hrs contract . i have started newly on this i feel free faucet may give some money but may take some time. Also i want know any one tell us which is best coin to mine on the eobot and making cashout early.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.