Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC is rising steadily. What do you think?  (Read 470 times)
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:26:45 AM

I was looking around at some altcoins. Been following ETC progress for a while now. Its slowly but steadily rising. Good investment maybe?

ETC is a good investment for sure
since they announced the Summit it became a good investment, and after wtaching the summit it became even better investment
it will moon sometimes like the other coins did
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

Ethereum Classic is still being actively developed by IOHK, which is Charles Hoskinson's engineering firm that also develops Cardano. There are 8 people on the team dedicated to Ethereum Classic. The web page is here: https://iohk.io/projects/ethereum-classic/#about

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

Yeah. ETC will still take while. But then again BTC took a while. And ETC blockchain is about as useful as ETH blockchain.
Yeah, I would not even discard the opportunity of any alt growing in the long run. We have seen so many increase on some alts this year after a long time and I am sure ETC would have some of that for it later on. It is an investment that is worth keeping in one's portfolio anyway, and just like you said, the blockchain is as useful as ETH, and there could really be some room for growth and improvement in value later on.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

Yeah. ETC will still take while. But then again BTC took a while. And ETC blockchain is about as useful as ETH blockchain.

How is that though, seems to me like ethereum is moving in directions while eth classic is staying behind.

We need to see more from the team. They passed a good year in 2017 by makin an icrease 10 or 15 times. The next year is still surprise for ethereum classic. We need to wait and see the result whether it will go up to $50.
It is just a matter of patience. Come on! It took most of these coins some time to grow. Look at BTC, it did not just grow over night and for ETC, we have still have a lot of years ahead for the coin. For a long term investment though, as long as a coin shows sign of viability, I really do not discard it. Even Litecoin had its years of drag before seeing some pretty huge increase for it at the end of this year.

It is never too late to invest anyway. I am actually surprised that it has really done well so far at this late hour stage of the year as I expected that it would take some time before it can start seeing some huge interest in the market, but it is of course a good investment with the hopes of having some good run in the upward trend later on.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

I think investing in a rising currency is a very risky situation, may suddenly fall. be a little more patient and Wait for etc to lose value

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄