Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY Thread]-DenCity (Upto 1100K$ To Share)-Biggest ICO Ever  (Read 6343 times)
Gulinborsti (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:18:45 AM

Dear Dev,
I'd like to translation to Vietnamese.
I already submitted the form.
Best Regards,
SnowBlack

Sent mail also on bounty@dencity.life we will check your application!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:34 AM

this can be interesting for me to get in as an supporter of the campaign
Be an early supporter & get rewarded with dnx tokens
JustQueen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Everyone telling that this is an interesrinf project. Then when I read it, it was right because of informative informations and details that was posted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

Everyone telling that this is an interesrinf project. Then when I read it, it was right because of informative informations and details that was posted.
Thanks for the response,take part in bounty & become active denizen
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

I'm sure you'll get a full and a lot of supports by the members of thus project because of the awesome concepts you've made. This is really interesting project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

I'm sure you'll get a full and a lot of supports by the members of thus project because of the awesome concepts you've made. This is really interesting project.
thanks for your kind respose,take part & be a denizen
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

How could you be sure that this project is the biggest ico ever? Do u have any proof? I want to see it

Divinityxd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:16 PM

How could you be sure that this project is the biggest ico ever? Do u have any proof? I want to see it
Biggest in terms of bounty
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

Thia project seems to have a positive potential in the market. By the way I just joined the telegram campaign.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

This project have a good potential and can he successful in the future trading market economy i want this project continue until the future comes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

All these ICOs going on are pretty risky and few of them are legitimate. Its hard to tell which are real.
DenCity is one ICO, I am 110% sure is meant to loot whatever investment they can garner. These guys are even sending out SMS to phone numbers.

DenCity is one of the many ICOs being floated by the people behind the website www.bitcoingrowthfund.com. This website gave MCAP tokens to gullible idiots in return of their BTC and was a classic cloud mining scan. For more, read these links:

Amit Bhardwaj/ Kumar and a Hashocean clone named Gainbitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

Is bitcoingrowthfund a Scam?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283019.0

Anything that has anything to do with BGF, I would advice you not to touch it even with a 10ft. pole. If the boutny gets you free tokens (useless that they maybe) then good. BUT DO NOT INVEST WITH YOUR BTC OR YOUR ETH OR ANY REAL MONEY.

They will run with it like they always have. Even the bounty manager maybe unaware of this because he is well, just some crypto enthusiast with a Bitocintalk account. You can't fault him.

Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

All these ICOs going on are pretty risky and few of them are legitimate. Its hard to tell which are real.
DenCity is one ICO, I am 110% sure is meant to loot whatever investment they can garner. These guys are even sending out SMS to phone numbers.

DenCity is one of the many ICOs being floated by the people behind the website www.bitcoingrowthfund.com. This website gave MCAP tokens to gullible idiots in return of their BTC and was a classic cloud mining scan. For more, read these links:

Amit Bhardwaj/ Kumar and a Hashocean clone named Gainbitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

Is bitcoingrowthfund a Scam?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2283019.0

Anything that has anything to do with BGF, I would advice you not to touch it even with a 10ft. pole. If the boutny gets you free tokens (useless that they maybe) then good. BUT DO NOT INVEST WITH YOUR BTC OR YOUR ETH OR ANY REAL MONEY.

They will run with it like they always have. Even the bounty manager maybe unaware of this because he is well, just some crypto enthusiast with a Bitocintalk account. You can't fault him.

Hi,

Kindly note that BGF is a fundraising platform and DenCity is an ICO that was listed there. We are not involved in any way with the BGF team beyond our conventional listing which BGF provides to all the other ICOs that came before us on their platform and that is going to come after us.

We would sincerely encourage you to do a well thought out research on DenCity as we already have received great support from :

Marloes Pomp - Program Officer - Blockchain Dutch Government
Anshul Srivastava - CIO, Union Insurance
Simon Cocking - Editor-in-chief, CryptoCoin.News
Dr. Stylianos Kampakis - Data Scientist, Member of Royal Statistics Society, London
Mike Street - Senior Digital Strategist- Burrell
Andrew Koh - Director, Investment Management Association of Singapore

Moreover, connecting us to BGF is like connecting an e-commerce platform to an e-commerce vendor listed on the platform.

If there is a problem in the e-commerce platform the vendors are not held accountable for that as the vendors are there to sell their respective products and make an honest income to run their businesses.

Also, just a note, we never send out SMS to any of our users without prior consent and in case BGF is doing so we have no part to play in their marketing and distribution strategy.This is again analogous to our e-commerce platform example and any e-commerce platform(BGF) may market themselves in any way without the consent of their vendors/product listers (DenCity).

That being said we have just checked with the BGF team and we are now not listed on their platform.

If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us edvin@dencity.life
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

publishing your ICO presale, joining blog campaign
my links :http://icoprojects.blogspot.co.id/2017/12/den-city.html
thanks
luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

Hi, I'm curious with the Meta-life. I think many people will also be interested to earn in Meta-life and spend the earnings in real life. You also have great ideas about social groups, meeting spaces, education and content creators. Thi is a promising project in my own opinion. Please keep me updated with my email. Thanks and good luck!

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

A very interesting project to join the bounty of the company Twitter and Facebook!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:26 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 05:25:37 PM by nikay12

It's quite attractive for the readers to join here because of interesting concept of this project. I'm sure many will support this because this is really nice. And it seems that this will going to be a success.

mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

being a part of this campaign is very nice and it is really interesting.
it is my opportunity to join in Facebook bounty campaign.
forLexx

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

– You have to Tweet / Retweet at least 5 tweets from our Twitter account: @dencity_life
there were 3 tweets
in the report so far three links
when we see the spreedshits?
poomafuga

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

we should invest in this campaign its gonna go big anytime in the future. we shiuld support it as early as now before it skyrockets.
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Thia project seems to have a positive potential in the market. By the way I just joined the telegram campaign.
If you have joined the telegram campaign,be active & fill the telegram bounty form to recieve tokens for it  Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: