Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How start Mining?  (Read 274 times)
Rj Manik (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

I can't know properly mining.But I heard it's very well way to earn money.How I start mining in altcoin.And whats kind of Device Needed doing this work.There are have any way to losses on Mining?Please tell me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:23:37 PM

its depend of what kind of altcoins do you whant ?

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
elfrances185

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:53 PM

I also want to start mining.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Start reading and then come back to ask specific questions about things you are still not sure of.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
VyprBTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

I can't know properly mining.But I heard it's very well way to earn money.How I start mining in altcoin.And whats kind of Device Needed doing this work.There are have any way to losses on Mining?Please tell me.

Rj Manik (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

Hey, are you fun with me? Undecided
I want to know about mining but you reply this post only a image.What do you mean by this?I don't understood.
VyprBTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

I want to know about mining but you reply this post only a image.What do you mean by this?I don't understood.

Just sit down, read as many topics as you can, there is tons of information for new folks starting.

Read for about 4 days, then if you have any questions, bam ask away buddy!

When I first started I was on this forum for 18 hours a day just reading, for my first 2 weeks consuming everything I could. 18 hours a day. So sorry, I don't like it when people want shit spoon fed to them. Helping people that can't find the answers after putting in the work and effort to look for is totally different.

The difference is the bum that has the sign that says "Feed Me" vs the guy that is willing to pump your gas or wash your windows. I'll help someone out willing to put forth some effort, not the bum with the free hands up sign.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

Just sit down, read as many topics as you can, there is tons of information for new folks starting.

When I first started I was on this forum for 18 hours a day just reading, for my first 2 weeks consuming everything I could. 18 hours a day. So sorry, I don't like it when people want shit spoon fed to them. Helping people that can't find the answers after putting in the work and effort to look for is totally different.

The difference is the bum that has the sign that says "Feed Me" vs the guy that is willing to pump your gas or wash your windows. I'll help someone out willing to put forth some effort, not the bum with the free hands up sign.

Lots of info and the miner is right, put some work into it first and then ask some questions, the forum has a bunch of info and just learning the technical terms is going to be important - imagine someone tells you how to start mining and you have no clue what the hell they are talking about cause you don't know what a port is or how many you have.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:14:51 AM

TL;DR: If you're paying for electricity, don't mine. Just buy.

It's likely that if you try mining while paying for electricity you'll never make a positive return on your investment. Whereas if you just buy cryptocurrency and hold, the price could go up and you'll be laughing Smiley
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:12:27 AM

It's likely that if you try mining while paying for electricity you'll never make a positive return on your investment.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy CheesyTHATS A TOTAL BS  Cheesy CheesyGrin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin and if you think you are right ,this forum should not exist  Grin

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:21:33 AM

You need to know a few basic things before you starting your adventure in the miners world Smiley
You need to know how much you paying for electricity $/Kwh including all taxes,  fees
You need to know how much electricity you can use , how much ampers are available for you ...
you need to know where you can place ur miners , some of them (ASIC) really loud , gpu miners much more quite ,but both generating a lot of heat...
You meed to know how much you can invest ...
You ned to know basic things about wallets , exchanges  , how you can get out fiat currency from your mined coins ...

" DONT ASK QUESTIONS LIKE : ITS TO LATE TO START MINING , IT IS STILL PROFITABLE ?"

No one can tell you !
Always going to be a 2 group of ppl who telling you it's ok go for it , or dont bc you just wasting ur money !
You have to make a decision for yourself !
Do your own research !
No one can tell you for sure what's going to happen with cryptocurrency !
No one can tell you it's going to be profitable for you or not !
No one can tell you how much profit you going to be able to make ! ( if you can make any at all )
No one can tell you the ROI ( return of investment) time !
None of those calculators you are seeing on the web can tell you what's coming tomorrow , months later or 6 months later or a year later !
Those calculators telling you about today , at that moment when you typing in your information !

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
burnum

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:32 AM

You need to know a few basic things before you starting your adventure in the miners world Smiley
You need to know how much you paying for electricity $/Kwh including all taxes,  fees
You need to know how much electricity you can use , how much ampers are available for you ...
you need to know where you can place ur miners , some of them (ASIC) really loud , gpu miners much more quite ,but both generating a lot of heat...
You ned to know basic things about wallets , exchanges  , how you can get out fiat currency from your mined coins ...

" DONT ASK QUESTIONS LIKE : ITS TO LATE TO START MINING , IT IS STILL PROFITABLE ?"

No one can tell you !
Always going to be a 2 group of ppl who telling you it's ok go for it , or dont bc you just wasting ur money !
Do your own research !
No one can tell you how much profit you going to be able to make ! ( if you can make any at all )
None of those calculators you are seeing on the web can tell you what's coming tomorrow , months later or 6 months later or a year later !
Those calculators telling you about today , at that moment when you typing in your information !
soooo mining is profitable?  Roll Eyes

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:37:39 AM

No one can tell you !
Do your own research !
sooooo have you even read all of the comments above? surely not.
Mining is always profitable. You need to know which coin to mine. and read the comments above and use Google too, you know? then you come back here to the forums and asl specific questions along your learning curve. There´s no school for miners, everyone learned the hard way, educating themselves, yes feel free to ask, but real questions.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
burnum

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:05 AM

No one can tell you !
Do your own research !
sooooo have you even read all of the comments above? surely not.
Mining is always profitable. You need to know which coin to mine. and read the comments above and use Google too, you know? then you come back here to the forums and asl specific questions along your learning curve. There´s no school for miners, everyone learned the hard way, educating themselves, yes feel free to ask, but real questions.

Lol, I read the comments and read in between the lines of the do your own research post above, and I am not asking questions here, it was more like a snub hint to the obvious for the thread op, I know the coins to mine, the coins that are not worth mining, and I know there are not enough miners mining to keep the ledgers from failing and ultimately the coins dropping in price, I have done my basic research and know how to read through a thread bud.

jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

Started by reading the same topic. What are you asked about mining?. I sure was answered on the previous topic. you just need, a burst spirit of reading.
Rj Manik (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

Sorry for previous quoted.First time I don't understood.But now you Say full then I understood.Actually there are many answer have on forum about new member starting mining.I try to read this topic and start mining Smiley
Rj Manik (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:04:11 AM

No one can tell you !
Do your own research !
Thanks for this answer.This answer is many helpful for me.Now I known many information about mining from your answer.as soon I try to know how much cost paying for electricity.Then I thing mining Smiley
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

Please don't if you have not started already. It will eat up lot of electricity and Bitcoin have to explore other option very soon to change it. And please have a look at the climate conditions in the region you are in, if it's average is above ~25 degrees then forget it.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:48:34 PM

Do you have a graphics card (GPU) to mine or just a CPU?

I recommend BiblePay as a good beginner CPU coin to mine

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Please don't if you have not started already. It will eat up lot of electricity and Bitcoin have to explore other option very soon to change it. And please have a look at the climate conditions in the region you are in, if it's average is above ~25 degrees then forget it.

I understand the reasoning behind your 25C degree comment but on the other hand, isnt the majority of mining rigs located in such locations in INdia and China?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: