Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic rules for investors  (Read 104 times)
MAXENATOR (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:36:55 PM
Merited by jackflag (1)

Good afternoon dear friends. I am a novice trader and being inspired by a message from malcovixeffect.

The main idea is that there are some golden, in other words basic, rules that all successful traders follow.
     This free recommendation helped me avoid many mistakes. It is simple and straightforward to use.

There is a basic rules of the investor.

Readiness for losses.
     Invest the amount of your free money that you are willing to
     Diversification.
     Never invest all capital in one project,
     Analysis.
     Analyze the new ICO projects of interest to you and select 10 of the best of them, and invest in each one equally from your total capital.

The rule of Ten

• 3 projects out of ten, most likely, will be unprofitable (this is normal).
  • The second 3 will be marginally profitable, and will cover the losses of the previous three.
  • Three more will give a small plus on profits.
  • And only one will give you a huge expected profit.
    This is the classic and most likely scenario, of course there is a risk that not one but several projects will be super profitable, but I would be guided by just such a structure at the beginning of my trading path.

(!) You must decide in advance how you will manage your profit, otherwise there is a risk to miss the opportunities that have opened up.
     (!) Always think about security.

This rule was invented not by Me, but by the life and practice of many investors. And I think we should share useful information with each other.

Thank you for attention!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: