Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀  (Read 14352 times)
AikaPool

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Hi!
Please add new pool to OP:  https://aikapool.com/mdc

jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Is any one has MN instructions for windows?
vld

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Is any one has MN instructions for windows?

http://fur.im/guides/MadCoin-Windows-LinuxVPS-Guide.pdf

DEV

cryptopia- soon?
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Hi, POS rewards are 20% per year, right?
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Synchronizing this wallet is a really becoming a big problem. I have tried virtually all the nodes here both in front page comments and none seems to work. Having 1 or 2 active connection to the blockchain
navarthelol

Activity: 133
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:13 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:59:36 PM by navarthelol

Following your guide; went to start the node but I get message "ERROR could not allocate vin for collateralAddress". Any guidance please?

Edit: The mn address had 2500.99 MDC, would that of caused it? Also #confirmations was <10
jasonjouk

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Hi

Need some help either sending out my coins to an exchange wallet or fix my masternode.

Steps I Followed Are:
- Purchased 2550 (Madcoin) MDC from crypto bridge (min for a masternode is 2500)
- Purchased server on Vultr to run the masternode on
- Installed MDC on the server and followed the steps 1,2,3,4 MadCoin-Windows-LinuxVPS-Guide.pdf
- I then installed the MDC wallet on my mac
- I created a new masternode under the "My Masternode" section. I put the IP address in however i didn't put the port at the end (believe i needed to add this to the end).
- I sent 2552 from my crpyto bride account to the masternode wallet address
- I changed the config file in the lynux server to match the masternode i set up
- i started up the masternode on the lynux server

What looks correct:
- If i check madcoin explorer website and type in the wallet address it shows the 2550 coins
- if i check the wallet in mac it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the getreceivedbyaddress in the mac wallet console it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the checkwallet in the mac wallet console it shows all is ok
- if i run the getinfo in lynux it shows the conection is running with the most recent block
- my mac wallet is in sync with the most recent block

Errors i get / issues:
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i dont put in the paraphrase) = Error: Transaction creation failed! (code -4)
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i put in the paraphrase) = Error: Error parsing JSON:<WALLET ADDRESS>
- if i check my wallet in lynux by running the getreceivedbyaddress command it shows 0 coins
- if i try and edit the masternode ip address in mac wallet to include the port nothing happens when i select edit
- if i try and start the masternode in mac wallet it says "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
- if i try and send a transaction from my mac wallet using the GUI it says "The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I am completely lost of what to do, what i can do, where i can go!

Can someone plz help...

Thanks Heaps!
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Hello comunity, please help
How can I swap MDC from old wallet ? private keys are invalid for new wallet
thank you in advance

please upload old wallet

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
gimmemoney1

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Hello comunity, please help
How can I swap MDC from old wallet ? private keys are invalid for new wallet
thank you in advance

please upload old wallet

There was a coin swap that ended weeks ago, I don't think you can still swap.  There is more information on the discord than there is here if you want to check there.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Hi

Need some help either sending out my coins to an exchange wallet or fix my masternode.

Thanks Heaps!

If the required collateral for the MN is 2500 you need to send 1 single transaction of 2500 to your collateral address. Nothing more, nothing less, else it won't work. Make a new address with 'receive transaction' (or whatever its called IDK this coin) and send yourself 2500. Now try again.

If you wish to send your coins out you'll need to set masternode=0 instead of masternode=1 in the conf file.

For errors like these you can google, and use documentation from other masternode coins since they're all based on more or less the same code.

burp...
snyyyz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Hi

Steps I Followed Are:
- Purchased 2550 (Madcoin) MDC from crypto bridge (min for a masternode is 2500)
- Purchased server on Vultr to run the masternode on
- Installed MDC on the server and followed the steps 1,2,3,4 MadCoin-Windows-LinuxVPS-Guide.pdf
- I then installed the MDC wallet on my mac
- I created a new masternode under the "My Masternode" section. I put the IP address in however i didn't put the port at the end (believe i needed to add this to the end).
- I sent 2552 from my crpyto bride account to the masternode wallet address
- I changed the config file in the lynux server to match the masternode i set up
- i started up the masternode on the lynux server

What looks correct:
- If i check madcoin explorer website and type in the wallet address it shows the 2550 coins
- if i check the wallet in mac it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the getreceivedbyaddress in the mac wallet console it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the checkwallet in the mac wallet console it shows all is ok
- if i run the getinfo in lynux it shows the conection is running with the most recent block
- my mac wallet is in sync with the most recent block

Errors i get / issues:
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i dont put in the paraphrase) = Error: Transaction creation failed! (code -4)
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i put in the paraphrase) = Error: Error parsing JSON:<WALLET ADDRESS>
- if i check my wallet in lynux by running the getreceivedbyaddress command it shows 0 coins
- if i try and edit the masternode ip address in mac wallet to include the port nothing happens when i select edit
- if i try and start the masternode in mac wallet it says "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
- if i try and send a transaction from my mac wallet using the GUI it says "The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I am completely lost of what to do, what i can do, where i can go!

Can someone plz help...

Thanks Heaps!

Please come join the Madcoin discord to get help faster. https://discordapp.com/invite/cyXjx8q

Looks like your wallet is not synched and your MN wallet needs to have a balance of exactly 2500.000 MDC. Not more, not less.

And you may need to create a Swap file on your VPS.

// Madcoin VIP Helper
jravago

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

I tried to look for the roadmap for this coin but I can't find it. I would like to know, what's next for this coin?
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Hello,

directly downloaded wallet from official website, and wallet doesnt synch.
Can someone help?
Did u tried to restart?
stefi88

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

hi do u know whats going on with all coins ? Huh Shocked Angry Undecided evrething is down  Shocked Shocked Shocked
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Any translation ? , i can translate in Spanish or Nederland   Cool
gr1ndb0t

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Hello guys, what coins do I need in my wallet to start stake MDC? BTC
jravago

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

buy more coins and leave it in the wallet. make sure wallet is open for staking.
ant1113

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

buy more coins and leave it in the wallet. make sure wallet is open for staking.

madcoin.conf   →  staking=1
sodom2000

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

is dev still around ,or project dead??
gr1ndb0t

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

madcoin.conf   →  staking=1

Thank you! without this command staking is not available? I have now 280 coins, wallet says "1 day before reward"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: