Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 995 times)
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

It is very difficult to predict what will be the future of Bitcoin because no one controls it, even the owner of Bitcoin. The Future of Bitcoin depends on how people accept it. If people continue to accept Bitcoin, For sure it will be worldwide and those who do not want to cryptocurrency, they will be forced to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

The sprouting of bitcoin and other alt currency  gives a lot of opportunity to everybody. The chance to have financial stability which contributes big impact to world economy where in we able to help each country to generate high taxes revenue annually for infrastructure projects.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?
You can't say. It's bitcoin, you see, it is not easy to predict about. Expectations are obviously high but sometimes they are too high than what is required. Bitcoin will be vital for a decade but after that only time can tell what will happen.
Yes, nothing is predictable in this world and we can just have some level of faith, knowing that at some point, things will just keep improving. However, 2028 is a long time for now to be predicting anything.

No one could have predicted back in 2009 that things would turn out like this for bitcoin by now, and no one can really say what it would have turned out by then, but if all things being equal to what we have now which I know is impossible, then we may just know that it would have contributed a whole lot.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

Im not in the favour of bitcoin being factor affecting the national economy. It will never do it in the next year or next year to that one as long as it doesn't get any legal status really! The legal status means, the way government is regulating the fiat. The same way should be applicable over the bitcoin or other crypto currency so that government can tax it in fixed % and gain the profit from it. This is what will contribute to the world economy in next year if thats the scenario. Otherwise the money will always flow in the one direction only and there will be more stress on the world banks to overcome the destroyed money. There is logic behind that and that must be solved first.
selen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

you cant really say what will happen by 2028. in btc develops at current path it will definetely affect the world. the other thing ... regulations shall sure be expected
Rozcobs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

Hi mate. It seems you are asking what's the contribution like 10 years from now (that's year 2028) as you stated would have a great impact and a big player in the currency trading and exchange. Just cutting even half to the future just by stating that in the year 2023 would hav really a big growth and in terms of value with the bitcoin. So I think many changes in that time even the currency of most countries would be surpassed. It means people continue to trust and invest in bitcoin because they find ways to earn more even risking more as they would accept it. Your question is an open one but with a possibility and probability of becoming to happen as a big contributor.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

The easier transactions with big companies that pays a lot of money. Converted to bitcoin it will just like be an ant. It will be faster that way and the transaction cannot be seen physically so it will also be safer that way.
Just look at how we transact now, imagine a large amount of money is being done everyday. We are just like traffic abusers in the blockchain after that. Small transactions wont matter and this companies will pay a lot just so they wont rent any armored car or any defense to bring the money.
Economy will be a lot better and faster.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:46:32 PM

2028 is still a very long ride from now, another is will cryptos still get in existence by then, if YES, then by Bitcoin and a whole lot of other surviving Cryptocurrencies will affect the economy positively, because people will now achieve a good level of financial freedom and money will be moved from cryptos to the economy and vice versa.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

The success of bitcoin for almost a decade now makes it a reliable reason why we should expect its full adaptation in future time. If bitcoin will become a legal tender of the world the economy of different countries will improve because transactions will be more easier even outside the country also remittance will not takes so much transaction fee which will help people maximize their money. I am sure that economic growth will become a big success because of bitcoin

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

By 2028, I guess bitcoin would have greatly affected the stability of the people and the economy. Witht he current positive things that is happening thru bitcoin, it is not a doubt that a lot of people have been helped and is continuously helping by bitcoin. With good status of citizens in it, economy follows and we expect that it will be well established and widley accepted by that time.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

I think no because Bitcoin was created as a new online payment method but now, the nature of bitcoin is speculation. It is not creat the real value for the world economy. And Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, cannot be controlled by Governments. What Government's cannot control, they will prevent the development.
Exactly. What they cant control they will forbid, what they cant benefit in they will ban.  Grin funny but true. Bitcoin may not contribute to the economy of the country but nevertheless it will contribute to you and me and all those who are doing the business. There will be less jobless individual with crypto.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:09 PM

Nowadays new bitcoin contributions may be felt by most bitcoin users who have the ability to use bitcoin, but I'm sure if someday bitcoin can benefit everyone and it may just be a matter of time and so is contribution of bitcoin to the world economy that has not yet maximized due to regulatory limitations and their lack of knowledge about bitcoin use, but I'm optimistic if bitcoin is able to provide positive cortibustion for economic progress of everyone in different countries, because as far as I know, bitcoin has a pretty good concept
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

I think it will have a good impact in a world economy because I believe all who believe in bitcoin will become more rich in the future and by this they can spend more money now that will go directly to boost one economy. People will enjoy this great opportunity for sure.
It may and it may not. Everything is centered on how the governments perceive it, the level of adoption and how bitcoin itself is doing when that time comes. A lot of people have been enjoying the great benefit and I am sure a lot of people still will.

I am very optimistic that by this time, bitcoin would have become a household name and that is for sure good enough to make things different when it comes to payment means and the value at that time which I believe would have had a general effect on the masses and probably the world economy at large.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

I personally think that the contribution of bitcoin to World Economy by year 2028 will be greatly influential and widely accepted across the globe. It could become like the Internet wherein everyone is using right now. Bitcoin and its technology is the future of money and it has the potential to boost the world economy by mass adaptation.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:27:43 PM

I personally think that the contribution of bitcoin to World Economy by year 2028 will be greatly influential and widely accepted across the globe. It could become like the Internet wherein everyone is using right now. Bitcoin and its technology is the future of money and it has the potential to boost the world economy by mass adaptation.
There is a lot of surprises with bitcoin by next year and the coming years. Not only it become accepted globally but also it could be possible that bitcoin would become a major used in all transactions. Any possible devopment inside crypto will surely become a useful tool for us and to the entire community. And it could be also tool to enhance our economical capabilities into a better one in which we all can benefits from this.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

I agree.Knowing the potential of bitcoin,i believe it could really contribute much to the progress of our world economy.This can only happen if there will be mass adoption on using bitcoin.Everybody here will make its lives better and it will totally contribute to the progress and development of the world economy.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

World economy, i have not thought on how it could help the world economy but for sure by that time, there will be multi billionaires through bitcoin or crypto as it has already started to numbered of multi millionaires now.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

The contribution of bitcoin may be less pronounced in the world economy because there are still many countries that do not accept bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. However, the most obvious bitcoin contribution is that bitcoin is a digital currency so that its users have inadvertently contributed to reducing paper consumption and thereby reducing the logging of trees used to make paper money. bitcoin users have taken action to protect the ecosystem of the environment in the world.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:41:13 AM

This all depends upon the next 5 years. Because in these next five years almost all the crypto currencies will be strong enough and will have the confidence of the clients dealing in that currency.

Now what is the super powers are going to do officially will matter a lot, if all the super powers allow the crypto currency to take over, than by 2028 crypto currency will be on the verge of its peak  and the economy of almost every country will take a new turn.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:14 AM

I think bitcoin has many contributions for economic in the world. Many people have occupation because of profit when he join in bitcoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: