Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 993 times)
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Talking about world economy, we can only talk about world economy where we have collective effort but bitcoin has not been seen to be a phenomenal that is generally accepted by all country.

So, in my own view, it will rather contribute immercely to an individual's lives and this is already happening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?

I think it will have a good impact in a world economy because I believe all who believe in bitcoin will become more rich in the future and by this they can spend more money now that will go directly to boost one economy. People will enjoy this great opportunity for sure.
Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. It will surely bring some changes in the economy and the most important of them would be in the following areas such as
1. Powering to the Dark Web owing to its anonymous nature
2. Speculations considering that its value is too volatile
3. Politicization of Money
4. Apprehension among the Central Banks and competing with them directly
5. The Emergence of New Markets or we can say crypto markets and exchanges.
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

I think no because Bitcoin was created as a new online payment method but now, the nature of bitcoin is speculation. It is not creat the real value for the world economy. And Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, cannot be controlled by Governments. What Government's cannot control, they will prevent the development.

First of all, bitcoin nature isn't speculation and it was created to "kill" fiat money. News and great system that allow to transfer money, buy/sell anything with no government and Wall Street control.
But nowadays bitcoin became speculation instrument in hands of investors...
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

Bitcoin is going to be a force that both elites and politicians are going to use in negotiating both power and financial interest in future. You should not expect bitcoin to be left behind in the scheme of things. Bitcoin has been doing very well and it has attracted both the rich and the poor attention. Before 2028 bitcoin is going to have a saying in the world economic. Currently, it has created employment for thousands of youth in both developed and third world countries.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

Bitcoin will not affect the world economy and it will only contribute It's new technology. It's just another asset and will be used as an investment. The main objective of having a decentralized currency, does not seem to be so important to most people. There's a small number of very rich people, who have the largest amount of bitcoins. So it's still: the rich get richer.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

To me by then bitcoin will be integrated into our societies and like we can pay with visa or mastercard we will then have the option to pay with bitcoin and probably a few altcoins as well. I can imagine it now what awesome times those will be... Roll Eyes Tongue

SatoshíNackamoto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

By the year 2028, the world will finally have embraced my creation of cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin will be like a silver coin to us today.

High value, but not practical.

So we will be using somekind of eDollar or whatever main currency there will be at the time.
Main thing is, it will be built on the Blockchain tech.

Normal banks will have a hard time surviving as more people are informed and will understand that if a financial crisis happen..
The bank wont take all your money and disappear.

It will be on the paper wallet, or the QT on your PC or home system server.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

I think bitcoin itself will mostly be used as a store of value and treated more like an asset, I believe other cryptocurrencies will be the ones to really influence things, banks dominance will be greatly reduced and many cryptocurrencies will be adopted in to the day to day lives of many.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pleione527

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

The future of bitcoin is not yet clear because of a lot of issues with regards to its legitimacy but just in case bitcoin will become the worlds cirrency surely it will contribute to the growth of the economy since it is accepted globally people will tend to transact thongs like buying commodities even outside the country also remittance will become easy which make the countey easily gets earnings
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

I think no because Bitcoin was created as a new online payment method but now, the nature of bitcoin is speculation. It is not creat the real value for the world economy. And Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, cannot be controlled by Governments. What Government's cannot control, they will prevent the development.

Absolutely, bitcoin has no contribution at all to economy because decentralized was occurred in the system and their should no 3rd party was involved like banking system or any government sector. I would say bitcoin really helps to those users and investors to gain profitable income as they work as an extra income to support daily needs. Regarding via online transactions using bitcoin as the mode of payments, it is possible but I don't think if the government will considered this kind of transaction. Hoping soon in the future the bitcoin mode of payments will implement in the future and maybe their is possibility that our economy will developed.
intoy_victor

Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

Still depend. There are two consequences of that.

Possible, if the whole world knows about bitcoin. But its depend on, if a country  will affect their economy. Maybe they will support or against it.

Impossible, only a few countries know what bitcoin is. And if it has a good impact on their economy. What if they banned bitcoin in their country.

If all contry will talk about bitcoin that bitcoin could help their economic status, maybe it will result a good and peace economic countries.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

No idea why you want to know how it will affect the world economy in 2028, because it is a very long time to go to there? However, thanks to bitcoin and other crypto currencies, the world economy will continue to lose revenue in relation to online gambling, as more and more players will start using crypto currencies to deposit and withdraw from gambling sites until 2028. Will be funny to find this thread in the year 2028 and read the preditictions!
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

People as an individual has been upgrading since they entered bitcoin their life changes. My life also change economically and with the help of bitcoin poverty reduces. So bitcoin is really a big help to all of us and in the world.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

People as an individual has been upgrading since they entered bitcoin their life changes. My life also change economically and with the help of bitcoin poverty reduces. So bitcoin is really a big help to all of us and in the world.
When it comes to bank concerns there is a negative effect since some people pull out their investments in bank just to put it in crypto market so bank and stock market reduces, but when it comes to the people as you have said, everyone grows here with that their purchasing power increases and of course it has positive effect in the economy.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:11 PM

Someday Bitcoin will not only be a contribution to the world economy... it WILL BE the world economy.

All crypto transactions will be backed by Bitcoin. IT will be a store of value just like gold.

People don't spend gold these days, really. It is moreso a store of value stored in secure vaults, and BTC will also be the same.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:24 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:05:43 AM by cryptothreads

Someday Bitcoin will not only be a contribution to the world economy... it WILL BE the world economy.

All crypto transactions will be backed by Bitcoin. IT will be a store of value just like gold.

People don't spend gold these days, really. It is moreso a store of value stored in secure vaults, and BTC will also be the same.
If the world has regulations on taxation bitcoin this is a big money can make the world economy more developed but this will never happen because all Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and the government can not control everyone in the world. I think only suitable for those who want to business with Bitcoin
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:40 PM

So far bitcoin contributions have not been fully able to support the world economy because there are still countries that prohibit bitcoin, but this will not be an obstacle to the growth and development of bitcoin today and in the future as long as there are still many users who support the development of bitcoin, and over time, of course, bitcoin will be accepted by many countries legally. And so far bitcoin will have been the best as a means of payment in transactions and investment assets that provide many benefits so that all countries declare the legality of bitcoin and accept it legally.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

Not really, I don’t think it will do anything more than what it has done this time. I don’t really see any much changes, unless, maybe countries in the world will decide to adapt to making use of cryptocurrencies as their main currency, but I don’t think that will ever be possible. There are people who are not good in this, so they won’t be able to make use of it.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:52:35 AM

Many people will use bitcoin as a payment especially online shop and more people will invest in bitcoin also. Possible exchange bitcoin in bank.
Some jobs will pay with bitcoin. More country the government will legalized bitcoin.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1151

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

2028 is still a very long time from here and the last time that I checked, no one can really predict the future and there is no way on earth to know what will even happen in the next few seconds. However, bitcoin is totally in a world of its own right now and depending on the level of usage, I really do not see how this can really have much effect on the world economy by then.

If government wanted preventing the development, they would have done that a long time ago. You think they have no idea what is going on? It is just pretty simple that the more bitcoin is getting lashed by the government and the media, the more it just keeps soaring, so maybe they have thought it best to just keep their mouths shut before they start exposing themselves the more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████