Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 995 times)
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

Bitcoin has gained a place in the mind of the whole global system even though Bitcoin is not a physical currency people all over the world have embraced it as currency .Even though we can purchase goods and services online with Cryptocurrency  and  even it is not a financial transaction people like to accept Bitcoin as currency that can be used globally this unregulated currency that is based on data, Bitcoin enables to secure credit system so this will help to open new markets and the opportunity will influence economic growth .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanyeza123

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?
Improvement and further development of bitcoin isn't in the hands of any legislature and that is truly what makes everything extraordinary. Legislatures of a few nations have attempted all their best, yet we are discussing something that worldwide, spreading like an infection and we as a whole know how it is difficult to contain an infection spread on a huge scale.

This is a decent infection for the majority and a terrible one for the legislature, yet it is something that can't without much of a stretch be controlled which is the reason it would take an enormous and hard trick to be pulled by the administration to break the network bond. Incidentally, you think they have not been attempting their best to perceive how it can be halted yet not only ready to concoct something. Perhaps they are sitting tight for the times of super PCs however, yet I am certain even the devs would have thought of super PC agreeable plans to make the security of the blockchain innovation significantly more grounded.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

That is quite a long time interval to predict. If crypto grows with the same pace till then, it will be number one currency for sure.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

It should be the most commonly used currency by then. Will benefit the weaker sections as well as governments will earn from tax submitted by BTC investors.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Bitcoin contributes to the economy considerably thanks to the bitcoin that makes the dollar somewhat less competitive, and more bitcoin deals give us more convenience in transaction costs.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

With most country accepting bitcoins, there has been a businesses being opened with bitcoins alone, there are people who buy and sell bitcoins and those who trade with bitcoins. It has created a lot of jobs and removed people from extreme poverty and i am one of those.
I agree, that bitcoin has a great contribution of improving the economy because it gives an opportunity to all people who are interested with cryptocurrency.
Actually, bitcoin is really a good source of income.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

even though we can buy goods and services online with Cryptocurrency and even it's not financial transactions people like to accept Bitcoin as a currency that can be used globally. Unregulated currencies based on data, Bitcoin allows to secure the credit system so this will help to open new markets and opportunities will affect economic growth.
megaradux

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

For me, what I really like about it is that It offers a way to send money across countries without worrying about changing the currencies and paying the sending fee.
The transaction is also fast and secured that make us feel comfortable and confident about our money.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

More bitcoins will be mined and the turnover will also be even more.Bitcoin itself will be at the head of the world economy by that time.Bitcoin is a completely different approach to values.I think the one who will use bitcoin and the technology behind it will become financially independent.by 2028, we will see a very different economy.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

in my opinion it can happen when the conditions of bitcoin prices can be stable and do not make price movements very quickly because when that happens it will be very terrible and make many people suffer losses.
In my opinion, upon the intervention of government regulations and the reduction in the activity of whales, we might be able to have an economy that will be progressive but the nature has always been very dynamic and there are many factors that determine the growth of an economy.

Besides, it will greatly reduce the involuntary unemployment which will lead the unemployed to earn easy money, thus an inflow into the economy which is always a credit item.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

In 2028 there must be big difference because as you can see at present, money transfers are facilitated by banks that charge extra in processing and transaction fees. Aside from that, transaction time is relatively slow and it would take seven days at the latest before the receiving party can access the funds. With bitcoin, on the other hand, people can get around these caveats and get more from their money than what traditional wire transfers entail. What’s more, currency conversions through such transfers are costly, whereas bitcoin conversions are much simpler and do not entail any such costs whatsoever.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Bitcoin has highly contributed to the worlds economy.This is because most people and persons in the world today has equip themselves with bitcoin investment which has now create other investment avenues for people in various economy in the world which has improve their lives and investment.
But to me I think that it is still very early to say anything about it, I think that still most of the people do not have any idea about bitcoin and even in most of the countries people have no contribution toward bitcoin, therefore I think that it will take some more time when it will start effecting and contributing in our economy.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
spartaka

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

I hope that we will be still alive in 2028, because none of us can say what will be happening in the next few months with all those things that we are hearing all around the world, but in the case I think that bitcoin would be finally Reunited.

I can't imagine how far this revolution is by 2028...Time Draper said he things that already in a few years people will laugh at you if you want to buy your Starbucks with hard cash..he knows what he is talking about...what could be possible in one decade?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

I think this is too far to discuss since were 10 years to go from that period and as to predict what would bitcoin contributes to 2028 is irrelevant so far

But let me give my wildest and imagination towards that year,bitcoin and all cryptocurrency are volatile to the extent that wd cant hold the amount for long,so the thing is this may give a big help for the worldwide economy,or the other way around and that is will bring the economy down
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Bitcoin have a contribution to the economy of any country that has a user that accessed it. And if the bitcoin will be  centralized it will have a bigger contribution because government now can now have access to it and can monitor it. By 2028 this can not possibly not happen.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

In 2028 i think more and more or even Bitcoin has become stable enough to be adopted by entrepreneurs so more and more people are using crypto currencies by then. It would revolutionize the way we pay goods and servixes by streamlinig it across the the globe

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

In 2028 i think more and more or even Bitcoin has become stable enough to be adopted by entrepreneurs so more and more people are using crypto currencies by then. It would revolutionize the way we pay goods and servixes by streamlinig it across the the globe
Hopefully it will revolutionize the world. To the investors also have the opportunity to expect from it. Hopefully there will be something new for the market.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

For me Yes. Bitcoin can affect tge world economy because bitcoin has a possibility to make a big impact of change in every aspects of economy and when bitcoin will already be the currency of the world i can say that bitcoin will change all of that it affects economy through the flow of budgets in able to produce products and also getting a raw materials also in agricultural aspects to the thing they are used for supplication.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and more effective in life and its applications are highly appreciated. Applications from the Blockchain technology are also quite popular and that is helping the cryptocurrency market get closer to life.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Bitcoin has gained a place in the mind of the whole global system even though Bitcoin is not a physical currency people all over the world have embraced it as currency .Even though we can purchase goods and services online with Cryptocurrency  and  even it is not a financial transaction people like to accept Bitcoin as currency that can be used globally this unregulated currency that is based on data, Bitcoin enables to secure credit system so this will help to open new markets and the opportunity will influence economic growth .
Bitcoim has a bigrole now in the whole world not only in one economy but also to the people who was using it. As. We see, people are very into it now as it gives high profit and have a high value in the market.. Yes even it was not a physical currency but in fact that it can be converted to it, thats get the attention of the people because we all now that financial problem was one of the biggest problem of people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███