Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs?  (Read 2635 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:48:27 AM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
it is not a money multiplier but the benefits in your investment and fortune are on your side not all investors can get the benefits
maybe for young entrepreneurs like me, bitcoin is an important point that can make my business quite successful in the future. however, it depends on bitcoin in the future. I always feel that this is an important point for a business that starts his career on the internet.
As entrepreneurs, of course cryptocurrency is a new market for their business. by adopting bitcoin, their business will be far greater with a wider target market. moreover bitcoin is a new innovation, of course by adopting and carrying the name of bitcoin will make their business known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:21:23 AM

Crypto is an asset that must be owned by an entrepreneur and this can provide an extraordinary experience in managing assets owned. An entrepreneur must follow the increasingly advanced technological trends to add insight and bitcoin is one that can be owned so as to provide benefits to the entrepreneur.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:39:34 AM

Crypto is an asset that must be owned by an entrepreneur and this can provide an extraordinary experience in managing assets owned. An entrepreneur must follow the increasingly advanced technological trends to add insight and bitcoin is one that can be owned so as to provide benefits to the entrepreneur.
of course besides that an entrepreneur must be able to see opportunities and dare to take risks, so that what he aspires to can be achieved. but of course to achieve it requires a learning process

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

Most importantly the people want to be a head in his job for that they are need to be a boss are they had one job in their hand but Bitcoin will not need both these qualities if you had money you will definitely invest here and make the prophet so I think it will helpful for the entrepreneurs.

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:25:38 AM

Of course, Bitcoin may be interesting to entrepreneurs as another alternative means of investment. This can be either buying Bitcoins or other Altcoins, or participating in ICO companies. It is also an alternative means of payment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:03:24 AM

Our world is getting flatter and everything is easier to interact with. crypto always helps businesses to implement deals and pay the cost in a very remote place at a very low cost. That's why I predict that financial businesses will soon have access to Blockchain to get that convenience.

idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:58:08 AM

Most importantly the people want to be a head in his job for that they are need to be a boss are they had one job in their hand but Bitcoin will not need both these qualities if you had money you will definitely invest here and make the prophet so I think it will helpful for the entrepreneurs.
Bitcoin gives anyone the opportunity to become an entrepreneur, where he himself will control his financial transactions without a third party. Benefits all go into personal pockets.
To alleviate labor problems, Bitcoin provides a powerful solution to make bitcoin trading a profession that leads to business so they manage professionally.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:17:02 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for investors who are really interested in investing here because it does provide substantial profits, we see that many people here are not from the business class but investors
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:34:17 AM

In my opinion. not only bitcoin but all digital currencies are very important for an entrepreneur. because an entrepreneur will use all currencies to support the business and the smooth running of the business that has been undertaken. entrepreneurs have relationships from various kinds of people and come from various countries, so digital money and cash are always used to transact.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:44:19 AM

As bitcoin is in its early days of gaining popularity, entrepreneurs who make use of the platform gets assured profiting. As they're looking for an independent living, bitcoin shows them the way. Here from the beginning they might not get profited, but gets assured profiting as the market is grows with time.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:06:11 AM

In my opinion. not only bitcoin but all digital currencies are very important for an entrepreneur. because an entrepreneur will use all currencies to support the business and the smooth running of the business that has been undertaken. entrepreneurs have relationships from various kinds of people and come from various countries, so digital money and cash are always used to transact.

If entrepreneur that an opportunity from crypto rising, i think entrepreneur can take benefits from crypto industry. If entrepreneur accept bitcoin on their merchant, i think crypto community can spend their crypto and buying goods from merchant.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:37:35 AM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
but the purpose of any investment gives us what we have as capital and of course to get the benefits that I invest multiplying that is another language for investment that benefits

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:02:20 AM

but the purpose of any investment gives us what we have as capital and of course to get the benefits that I invest multiplying that is another language for investment that benefits
I think he might be so great by managing the bitcoin he has. however, bitcoin is indeed very important for those who do business with cryptocurrency. however, we know that there are so many businesses in this world. how important bitcoin is for entrepreneurs who are confused by the type of business they run.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:46:17 AM

Anything that can be done with bitcoins can be done with money. You can buy and hold any currency for example.

I think where Bitcoin shines best is sending money. Sure the fees can get large during hikes but it's still manageable. A business can secure funds from investors all over the world and record is there for everyone to see.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:37:55 PM

really through this currency is good for business and also makes it easier for entrepreneurs to do transactions quickly and safely

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:03:05 PM

Definitely I will give a huge confidence for the people like entrepreneurs who want to make his life more stronger without any help of others I definitely sure Bitcoin will be a key reason to be successful without any other help in future.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
this type of people will think like we don't need to trust anyone so for that Bitcoin is the only way to to make income without any other help and it will be very great opportunity for everyone who want to be a entrepreneurs and make money in his own effort.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:48:43 PM

Entrepreneurs are always involved with such a coin which facilitates their transactions and spends very little time. Therefore, they accept the best coin of the time, which is more than just one the bitcoin. Even bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency and protected by various miners.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:39:45 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
The btc business is very serious considering that there are companies who offers various service type for btc payment.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:45:24 PM

i think cryptocurrency is a great revolution for this world. And you're right! cryptomoney makes payment very comfortable, and this for freelancer jobs good way.. This is the best for those doing business on the internet Smiley

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: